In a stunning reversal, Wayne County, MI Republican canvassers rescind certification votes

Actually, certification already happened, and per the legal advice they received. Counsel they were clearly afforded. The Detroit Free Press puts it as follows, and they are local:
It's not clear whether the affidavits have any legal effect on Tuesday's certification, which moved Wayne County results on to the bipartisan Board of State Canvassers. Even if Palmer and Hartmann were able to rescind their votes, the deadline for Wayne County to certify its results has already passed, in which case any uncertified results would pass on to the state board.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Casting lives out is mostly the Christian doctrine: Matt 25: 14-30, so clearly partisan! Human Lives are shown to Not Matter!)
what i don't get is how come you and so many on the left don't see the inherent problem with the path you are on. while it may get you want you want TODAY - it won't always be that way. anything you were given to support THEIR CAUSE will be taken away just as rights are being taken away from people today. just not you. or you hate those who are impacted right now so it's fine.

what you and many don't seem to understand is - once someone or some group is capable of doing something wrong, and it's rewarded with victory and "followers" - you're next. this isn't the type of mindset that will stop once they get the very next thing they say they are after. what they do to others they will soon enough to do you.

you're selling out long term capability for short term emotional needs.

Take your two-bit assertions to court.

Oh wait, Trump did and it's gettting seriously LAUGHED at, because it's so pathetic and meritless.

And it is exactly because Trumpsters have no real evidence for the courts they are down to pathetically trying to get partisan certifiers to halt the process.

These two Republicans did not EVEN halt the process, they are just putting on a show.
Where's the evidence for that claim?

That's exactly what the courts keep asking Trump's lawyers.
No they aren't, fool.

Actually, certification already happened, and per the legal advice they received. Counsel they were clearly afforded. The Detroit Free Press puts it as follows, and they are local:
It's not clear whether the affidavits have any legal effect on Tuesday's certification, which moved Wayne County results on to the bipartisan Board of State Canvassers. Even if Palmer and Hartmann were able to rescind their votes, the deadline for Wayne County to certify its results has already passed, in which case any uncertified results would pass on to the state board.

(Casting lives out is mostly the Christian doctrine: Matt 25: 14-30, so clearly partisan! Human Lives are shown to Not Matter!)
what i don't get is how come you and so many on the left don't see the inherent problem with the path you are on. while it may get you want you want TODAY - it won't always be that way. anything you were given to support THEIR CAUSE will be taken away just as rights are being taken away from people today. just not you. or you hate those who are impacted right now so it's fine.

what you and many don't seem to understand is - once someone or some group is capable of doing something wrong, and it's rewarded with victory and "followers" - you're next. this isn't the type of mindset that will stop once they get the very next thing they say they are after. what they do to others they will soon enough to do you.

Oh wait, Trump did and it's gettting seriously LAUGHED at, because it's so pathetic and meritless.

And it is exactly because Trumpsters have no real evidence for the courts they are down to pathetically trying to get partisan certifiers to halt the process.

These two Republicans did not EVEN halt the process, they are just putting on a show.

Which one? That they can't un-sign certification or that Trump cases keep getting laughed out of court?
I'ved already explained the a signature made under threats of violence is absolutely worthless.

I've seen no evidence that Trump is getting laughed out of court. That's pure Democrat spin.

Advice of Counsel is not threat of force or intimidation. The Wayne County certification commission is apparently regarded in Michigan to have a ministerial role, with no support for a discretionary function. That is what the Republican members were contending they possessed--a function not in Michigan statute. And so the Wayne County counsel so-advised. Anything else is shock and awe, or some such description.

In timely manner, the Wayne County elections people certified the vote. There is nothing showing any intimidation, and two Republican legal challenges were withdrawn.

("Lives Don't Matter," ethics of the Fable-Maker: Have not yet been withdrawn--Matt 25: 14-30!)

Remember yesterday when the progs were celebrating when the 2 Repubs flip flopped and decided to certify the results in Detroit? They were facing threats of violence from lunatics against themselves, their families, friends & property.
The video doxxing by another Dem-deranged member of the board is OK in the "ends justify the means" world of leftist fascism.
Tell me again, which side claims to be fighting against nazis? Which side threatens & attacks their opponents while claiming they are fighting fascists? Which side says it's OK to attack anybody who doesn't agree with them?
The left is the party of totalitarianism. They are devoid of any sense of fair play and nothing is out of bounds. It is an actual Orwellian nightmare & must be stopped now.
People are standing up & we will not allow evil to triumph.
It will all fall apart for them very soon now and they are going to go nuts

Too late..their votes are cast and that's that. There is no provision for 'do-overs'--much like the election itself.

Done deal..next!
I notice you have no comment regarding the threatening of children and threats of violence.
Could it be that you merely care that you get you me way?
How very “ends justify the means” of you.
You lack integrity and character. Noted.
Perhaps what I lack..is credulity. How do you know that they aren't lying..or playing up something that happened ---in an attempt to both have their cake and eat it? They voted one way..and then they reverse course..how very contrived..is my thought. It turns them from zeroes to heroes-in the eyes of the Trumpkins.
What you lack is intelligence. If they are lying, it can easily be checked. They told you way they "reversed course:" They were being threatened of they voted the way their consciousness told them to vote. Democrat thugs were threatening them and their children.

How big of a douchebag do you have to be not to concede that?
This lying stupid fuck is a shill from the dnc that has penetrated this board.

Advice of Counsel is not threat of force or intimidation. The Wayne County certification commission is apparently regarded in Michigan to have a ministerial role, with no support for a discretionary function. That is what the Republican members were contending they possessed--a function not in Michigan statute. And so the Wayne County counsel so-advised. Anything else is shock and awe, or some such description.

In timely manner, the Wayne County elections people certified the vote. There is nothing showing any intimidation, and two Republican legal challenges were withdrawn.

("Lives Don't Matter," ethics of the Fable-Maker: Have not yet been withdrawn--Matt 25: 14-30!)
If their votes are meaningless, then why even bother with them? The fact that the douchebag Democrats threatened them and their children with violence shows that their role isn't meaningless.

The America Taliban threatened their children!

Only the Lord can prevent this from ending in bloodshed

I saw some of those videos. Absolutely shameless.

Thats the left for you. Disagree and be personally destroyed. The asshole that threatened the children said they would go to hell if they didnt certify the election.

I wonder where that piece of trash is going?
And the assholes on this board who want Biden in don’t even condemn their actions of the biden supporters doing thst to them.

They refuse to condemn, so they obviously support the death threats and threats to children. Absolute scumbags.
I know it,these Biden supporters on this board are as much evil motherfuckers as the BLM people that beat them up are.

Remember yesterday when the progs were celebrating when the 2 Repubs flip flopped and decided to certify the results in Detroit? They were facing threats of violence from lunatics against themselves, their families, friends & property.
The video doxxing by another Dem-deranged member of the board is OK in the "ends justify the means" world of leftist fascism.
Tell me again, which side claims to be fighting against nazis? Which side threatens & attacks their opponents while claiming they are fighting fascists? Which side says it's OK to attack anybody who doesn't agree with them?
The left is the party of totalitarianism. They are devoid of any sense of fair play and nothing is out of bounds. It is an actual Orwellian nightmare & must be stopped now.
People are standing up & we will not allow evil to triumph.
It will all fall apart for them very soon now and they are going to go nuts

Too late..their votes are cast and that's that. There is no provision for 'do-overs'--much like the election itself.

Done deal..next!
I notice you have no comment regarding the threatening of children and threats of violence.
Could it be that you merely care that you get you me way?
How very “ends justify the means” of you.
You lack integrity and character. Noted.
Perhaps what I lack..is credulity. How do you know that they aren't lying..or playing up something that happened ---in an attempt to both have their cake and eat it? They voted one way..and then they reverse course..how very contrived..is my thought. It turns them from zeroes to heroes-in the eyes of the Trumpkins.
What you lack is intelligence. If they are lying, it can easily be checked. They told you way they "reversed course:" They were being threatened of they voted the way their consciousness told them to vote. Democrat thugs were threatening them and their children.

How big of a douchebag do you have to be not to concede that?
This lying stupid fuck is a shill from the dnc that has penetrated this board.
Yes, there seems to be quite a number of them.

Which one? That they can't un-sign certification or that Trump cases keep getting laughed out of court?
I'ved already explained the a signature made under threats of violence is absolutely worthless.

I've seen no evidence that Trump is getting laughed out of court. That's pure Democrat spin.
Which they specialize in here at this site.

The votes are created in Michigan Statute, and likely sworn too. Michigan is allowed to do that. The Trumped-Up Emperor is not permitted to make things up as he goes along--so he does(?)!

The votes are created in Michigan Statute, and likely sworn too. Michigan is allowed to do that. The Trumped-Up Emperor is not permitted to make things up as he goes along--so he does(?)!

The votes are created?

What do you imagine that proves?

Talk about Nazis.

Death threats for questioning voter rolls that do not reconcile with the votes cast?

Liberals are the Nazis and the fascists. Well done libs.
Most precincts were accurate. Some were off by 1-2 votes. You think that nearly a million people's votes should be thrown out because of that?
170k votes found for biden in a place no people were registered to vote.
you think we should count them anyway?

That Michigan has statutes creating authority is like the matters in the other states.

Forum List

Back