In a stunning reversal, Wayne County, MI Republican canvassers rescind certification votes

As long as necessary to ensure the election was fair.
The constitution won't allow it. A new president needs to be chosen in December.
You turds are so desparate to sweep this swindle election under the carpet that it's truly pathetic.
Just saying we don’t have time to entertain and your loony conspiracy theories.
Oh, so we should just sweep this swindle election under the rug because you and your fellow douchebags are in a hurry?

Let me give you a hint: We will take all the time that the law allows.

The America Taliban threatened their children!

Only the Lord can prevent this from ending in bloodshed

I saw some of those videos. Absolutely shameless.

Thats the left for you. Disagree and be personally destroyed. The asshole that threatened the children said they would go to hell if they didnt certify the election.

I wonder where that piece of trash is going?
And the assholes on this board who want Biden in don’t even condemn their actions of the biden supporters doing thst to them.

They refuse to condemn, so they obviously support the death threats and threats to children. Absolute scumbags.

Bullshit, nobody is refusing that. What the ;left is refusing is to take hearsay and half baked bullshit as serious evidence.

You think you have evidence? Go ahead and show us a serious legal chellenge based on that. There has been none thus far.
Yes, you are refusing to condemn thugs who use threats to help Biden win.

Absolute scumbags.

I condemn any violent threats, from anyone.

Thats the left for you. Disagree and be personally destroyed. The asshole that threatened the children said they would go to hell if they didnt certify the election.

And the assholes on this board who want Biden in don’t even condemn their actions of the biden supporters doing thst to them.

They refuse to condemn, so they obviously support the death threats and threats to children. Absolute scumbags.

Bullshit, nobody is refusing that, violent threats from either side should be prosecuted.

What the left (and mainstream) are refusing is to take hearsay and half baked "irregularities" claims as serious evidence of fraud so widespread that it could change an outcome of the elction.

You want to be the Trumpster propaganda machine dupe, thats your perogative. To everyone else Trump is doing exactly what he said he would be doing before even a single vote was cast. He told you straight up, I won't be conceeding because the only way I could lose is due to fraud. He never even allowed for any possibility that he could lose fair and square. Nothing of what he and his enablers are pumping out now is of any surprise, as unbeliveable as it is.

You think there is serious evidence of widespread fraud? Really? Then you should have no problem pointing to a serious legal challenge based on that. There has been none thus far.
you want to be a leftist propaganda dupe and take in their half baked "no this is fine" crap that's your problem.

you see, we can do that all day long. how come we can't spend time actually discussing the claims and if they're even valid before you declare them invalid and people a dupe?

you seem to like to bypass conversation on topics you don't want conversed about.

Bullshit, nobody is refusing that, violent threats from either side should be prosecuted.

What the left (and mainstream) are refusing is to take hearsay and half baked "irregularities" claims as serious evidence of fraud so widespread that it could change an outcome of the elction.

You want to be the Trumpster propaganda machine dupe, thats your perogative. To everyone else Trump is doing exactly what he said he would be doing before even a single vote was cast. He told you straight up, I won't be conceeding because the only way I could lose is due to fraud. He never even allowed for any possibility that he could lose fair and square. Nothing of what he and his enablers are pumping out now is of any surprise, as unbeliveable as it is.

You think there is serious evidence of widespread fraud? Really? Then you should have no problem pointing to a serious legal challenge based on that. There has been none thus far.
you want to be a leftist propaganda dupe and take in their half baked "no this is fine" crap that's your problem.

you see, we can do that all day long. how come we can't spend time actually discussing the claims and if they're even valid before you declare them invalid and people a dupe?

you seem to like to bypass conversation on topics you don't want conversed about.

antontoo, like most Dims, is not good at the "logic and fact" part of a discussion.

Actually, certification already happened, and per the legal advice they received. Counsel they were clearly afforded. The Detroit Free Press puts it as follows, and they are local:
It's not clear whether the affidavits have any legal effect on Tuesday's certification, which moved Wayne County results on to the bipartisan Board of State Canvassers. Even if Palmer and Hartmann were able to rescind their votes, the deadline for Wayne County to certify its results has already passed, in which case any uncertified results would pass on to the state board.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Casting lives out is mostly the Christian doctrine: Matt 25: 14-30, so clearly partisan! Human Lives are shown to Not Matter!)
what i don't get is how come you and so many on the left don't see the inherent problem with the path you are on. while it may get you want you want TODAY - it won't always be that way. anything you were given to support THEIR CAUSE will be taken away just as rights are being taken away from people today. just not you. or you hate those who are impacted right now so it's fine.

what you and many don't seem to understand is - once someone or some group is capable of doing something wrong, and it's rewarded with victory and "followers" - you're next. this isn't the type of mindset that will stop once they get the very next thing they say they are after. what they do to others they will soon enough to do you.

you're selling out long term capability for short term emotional needs.

Take your two-bit assertions to court.

Oh wait, Trump did and it's gettting seriously LAUGHED at, because it's so pathetic and meritless.

And it is exactly because Trumpsters have no real evidence for the courts they are down to pathetically trying to get partisan certifiers to halt the process.

These two Republicans did not EVEN halt the process, they are just putting on a show.
Where's the evidence for that claim?

Which one? That they can't un-sign certification or that Trump cases keep getting laughed out of court?
I'ved already explained the a signature made under threats of violence is absolutely worthless.

Go ahead and prove that was the case in court.

Actually, certification already happened, and per the legal advice they received. Counsel they were clearly afforded. The Detroit Free Press puts it as follows, and they are local:
It's not clear whether the affidavits have any legal effect on Tuesday's certification, which moved Wayne County results on to the bipartisan Board of State Canvassers. Even if Palmer and Hartmann were able to rescind their votes, the deadline for Wayne County to certify its results has already passed, in which case any uncertified results would pass on to the state board.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Casting lives out is mostly the Christian doctrine: Matt 25: 14-30, so clearly partisan! Human Lives are shown to Not Matter!)
what i don't get is how come you and so many on the left don't see the inherent problem with the path you are on. while it may get you want you want TODAY - it won't always be that way. anything you were given to support THEIR CAUSE will be taken away just as rights are being taken away from people today. just not you. or you hate those who are impacted right now so it's fine.

what you and many don't seem to understand is - once someone or some group is capable of doing something wrong, and it's rewarded with victory and "followers" - you're next. this isn't the type of mindset that will stop once they get the very next thing they say they are after. what they do to others they will soon enough to do you.

you're selling out long term capability for short term emotional needs.

Take your two-bit assertions to court.

Oh wait, Trump did and it's gettting seriously LAUGHED at, because it's so pathetic and meritless.

And it is exactly because Trumpsters have no real evidence for the courts they are down to pathetically trying to get partisan certifiers to halt the process.

These two Republicans did not EVEN halt the process, they are just putting on a show.
Where's the evidence for that claim?

Which one? That they can't un-sign certification or that Trump cases keep getting laughed out of court?
I'ved already explained the a signature made under threats of violence is absolutely worthless.

Prove that in court.
I'm sure it will come up in one of Giuliani's cases.

It’s only fair to Doxx and threaten the family of Abraham Aiyash...right?

Liberals, you would support it. We know you guys are not hypocrites.

170k votes found for biden in a place no people were registered to vote.
Link?
it's right next to the one you provided for your claim of only 1-2 votes in a million were were wrong.

don't ask me to provide proof you yourself won't provide.
Saying I won’t provide something that wasn’t asked is disingenuous.

The total amount of discrepancy is about 450 votes, out of nearly a million.

Your turn.

Remember yesterday when the progs were celebrating when the 2 Repubs flip flopped and decided to certify the results in Detroit? They were facing threats of violence from lunatics against themselves, their families, friends & property.
The video doxxing by another Dem-deranged member of the board is OK in the "ends justify the means" world of leftist fascism.
Tell me again, which side claims to be fighting against nazis? Which side threatens & attacks their opponents while claiming they are fighting fascists? Which side says it's OK to attack anybody who doesn't agree with them?
The left is the party of totalitarianism. They are devoid of any sense of fair play and nothing is out of bounds. It is an actual Orwellian nightmare & must be stopped now.
People are standing up & we will not allow evil to triumph.
It will all fall apart for them very soon now and they are going to go nuts

Too late..their votes are cast and that's that. There is no provision for 'do-overs'--much like the election itself.

Done deal..next!
The law is actually pretty clear that a signature obtained under duress isn't valid...

You have to have evidence of duress.

Man, you guys are too much.

" Joe Biden defeated Trump in Wayne County, a Democratic stronghold, by more than a 2-1 margin and won Michigan by 146,000 votes, according to unofficial results. "
And if Wayne County isn't certified, Biden loses Michigan....

DemBiden, Joe
winner-check.png
597,17068.45%
GOPTrump, Donald i264,55330.33%

Wayne County has been certified.
With invalid signatures (due to known duress)???

Sounds like fraud...

And that's being prosecuted at the FEDERAL level this time!!!

On what grounds would these two maintain that there were serious irregularities in the election?
And another one that ignores the threats made, to children no less.

They will not condemn because they approve. I say it over and over and over. Liberals are morally bankrupt soulless ghouls.

Threatening children Is cool, as long as they get their way.

Abraham Aiyash should be arrested and removed from office. His Gestapo tactics cannot be tolerated by those in polite society.

It is okay for Trump supporters to threaten the Arizona Secretary of State?

Forum List

Back