In a stunning reversal, Wayne County, MI Republican canvassers rescind certification votes

Abraham Aiyash should be removed from office. This piece of shit is not what America is supposed to be about.

Wow, he is a piece of work

Remember yesterday when the progs were celebrating when the 2 Repubs flip flopped and decided to certify the results in Detroit? They were facing threats of violence from lunatics against themselves, their families, friends & property.
The video doxxing by another Dem-deranged member of the board is OK in the "ends justify the means" world of leftist fascism.
Tell me again, which side claims to be fighting against nazis? Which side threatens & attacks their opponents while claiming they are fighting fascists? Which side says it's OK to attack anybody who doesn't agree with them?
The left is the party of totalitarianism. They are devoid of any sense of fair play and nothing is out of bounds. It is an actual Orwellian nightmare & must be stopped now.
People are standing up & we will not allow evil to triumph.
It will all fall apart for them very soon now and they are going to go nuts

Too late..their votes are cast and that's that. There is no provision for 'do-overs'--much like the election itself.

Done deal..next!
The law is actually pretty clear that a signature obtained under duress isn't valid...

You have to have evidence of duress.
It's in the video, it was pure bullying

Remember yesterday when the progs were celebrating when the 2 Repubs flip flopped and decided to certify the results in Detroit? They were facing threats of violence from lunatics against themselves, their families, friends & property.
The video doxxing by another Dem-deranged member of the board is OK in the "ends justify the means" world of leftist fascism.
Tell me again, which side claims to be fighting against nazis? Which side threatens & attacks their opponents while claiming they are fighting fascists? Which side says it's OK to attack anybody who doesn't agree with them?
The left is the party of totalitarianism. They are devoid of any sense of fair play and nothing is out of bounds. It is an actual Orwellian nightmare & must be stopped now.

Too late..their votes are cast and that's that. There is no provision for 'do-overs'--much like the election itself.

Done deal..next!
The law is actually pretty clear that a signature obtained under duress isn't valid...

The people that withdrew their signature have stated they RECORDED it...

On election day, voter turnout in nearly all Wayne County precincts in Detroit were between 10%-20%.

Out in Grosse Point and Livonia it was in the 70s and 80s.

Its so obvious Trump won...but they stopped counting and the Biden votes from absentee ballots came pouring in from the magic of Dominion Voting Systems.

173,000 votes with no registered voters to reconcile with those votes. :auiqs.jpg:

Trump did not win. The results were not final until the mail-in ballots were counted.

This is why people and government should be shooting the rioters on sight---to allow them to attack only encourages them to become more and more violent. It really is us or them.

Done deal..next!

There was no bullying. Racist Republicans are trying to steal the election by disenfranchising black voters. Exactgly what you would expect from a dictatorship.

There are not enough votes in these mismatched tallies to even reach 1% of the legal votes cast in Detroit.... Joe Biden won Michigan, by 170,000 votes.

Yes, it would be great to figure out why there are discrepancies in the tallies throughout the WHOLE State.... but disenfranchising all of Detroit citizens, in an election, is not the time....

This should be figured out as to why it keeps happening, and new rules or procedures need to be legislated, to correct their problems.
unless of course the real voters are the ones being disenfranchised with lies from the democrats.

you only seem to care about "the people" when it suits your needs.

You are not disenfranchised when the other side gets more votes than you do.

Let that settle in. 173,000 Absentee votes with no registered voters to reconcile against......AND 97% of those votes were Biden.

I mean.....come the fuck on.

MOST SECURE ELECTION EVER! :laughing0301:

That is so much bullshit. The discrepancy amounts to around 400 votes total. That amounts to nothing.

Done deal..next!

Even beyond. Abraham Aiyash threatened their children and doxxed them.

Abraham Aiyash needs to be cancelled.

Is it justifying violence against Abraham Aiyash if he is called a NAZI?

That is what the left does.

Illiterate Poster, Colonel Angus poster, suddenly posts that advice of counsel is some kind of form of intimidation and harassment. That is what is not being shown.

The Illiterate Poster, Colonel Angus, concept of right of counsel is shown in the post, repeated below!
The legal counsel on which the two relied is not shown to have created intimidation or harassment.

There was no undue pressure put upon Colonel Angus illiterate poster to create the illiterate misspelling.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(Casting lives out is mostly the Christian doctrine: Matt 25: 14-30, so clearly partisan! Human Lives are shown to Not Matter!)
i don't often agree with col angus, or hell, read many of his posts. but he is far from illiterate. you simply seem incapable of having a normal conversation. everything must be pushed to extreme value and tone.

biggest problem today is people go from "Hello" to "Fuck You" in just a few words.

Thanks???? :rolleyes:
heh - welcome?

i know it's a strange "compliment", but i've disagreed with you before and the 20 "agreements" before that are forgotten and suddenly i was a POS for not agreeing on THIS point. i was never able to carry on a conversation with you when we disagreed, so i simply stopped trying.

that's all.

Fuck you. ;)
lately dude i'm the best i've ever had.

this quarantine crap needs to end. >g<

All joking aside, this intimidation from the left that has been going on for over 4 years now has got to stop.

Can you believe not one liberal poster will say it is bad that Abraham Aiyash threatened the commissioners children?

I hope no angry conservatives know where Aiyash lives.
sooner or later people stop talking and start acting against it. this isn't me making threats or wishing for anything - just seeing where the course we are on is headed.

you can't keep punching someone mentally and covering it by saying "no we didn't, it's you".

this election is a joke. anyone glad THEIR GUY WON may be happy THE TRUMP has been "defeated" - but if that holds true, we've lost any semblance of owning our own fate. the powers that be can do what they want with voting machines and comparisons to venezuela are valid because they use this same voting process.

if we truly want to keep america as it has been for 250 years and more - honest elections are the core of who we *ALL* are. if you are ok with "dishonesty" - great. but don't fool yourself into think it will only happen THIS time.

it simply becomes who we are and then we take it a step forward. that's what scares the hell out of me. those who want trump gone don't seem to see the cost of doing so is far more than they expect.

Its 100% obvious this election had rampant fraud for anyone willing to open their eyes.

These same liberals who claim the election was clean would be FREAKING OUT if the names Trump and Biden were switched....and they fucking know it.

Liberals are liars. They cant even condemn threatening children...but TRUMP IS HITLER! :auiqs.jpg:

There was no rampant fraud. You are the one who needs to open their eyes and smell the coffee. Trump and supporters like you are the lying animals. You have no problems qwith threatening people who stand in your way.

Last edited:

Done deal..next!

There was no bullying. Racist Republicans are trying to steal the election by disenfranchising black voters. Exactgly what you would expect from a dictatorship.

You didn't watch the video, it was an out right extortion.

No backsies regardless if Trump called them and begged

On what grounds would these two maintain that there were serious irregularities in the election?
And another one that ignores the threats made, to children no less.

They will not condemn because they approve. I say it over and over and over. Liberals are morally bankrupt soulless ghouls.

Threatening children Is cool, as long as they get their way.

Abraham Aiyash should be arrested and removed from office. His Gestapo tactics cannot be tolerated by those in polite society.

It is okay for Trump supporters to threaten the Arizona Secretary of State?
No, it isn’t.
Had you posted something about it and I saw it, I would condemn that also.
I have to say though, wanting to string up politicians is a bit different from threatening their kids.

Done deal..next!

Even beyond. Abraham Aiyash threatened their children and doxxed them.

Abraham Aiyash needs to be cancelled.

Like I said yesterday this guy acts like he is the wizard of oz ./ Zoom he is a shit bag

No they didn't, douchebag.

A spokesperson for the secretary of state is shooting down the possibility of the two Republican members rescinding their vote, saying it is out of their hands at this point.

"There is no legal mechanism for them to rescind their vote," the spokesperson said. "Their job is done and the next step in the process is for the Board of State Canvassers to meet and certify."

The number of votes at issue is too small to influence the outcome of the election. President-elect Joe Biden currently holds a substantial edge over Trump in Michigan, leading by nearly 150,000 votes, which is almost 15 times the president's margin over Hillary Clinton in 2016. In Wayne County, the state's largest, Biden is ahead by over 300,000 votes with nearly 70% of the vote.

Douchebag
Trump's lawyers will educate her on what they can do. The SOS is a criminal. She was one of the thugs who threatened the Republicans. Nothing she says is credible. Your figures are all based on fraud, and are therefore worthless.

You have no credibility whatsoever. Trump's lawyers are the criminals and they are going to get a education. This is not a banana republic. Your statements are based on fraudulemt statements made by Trump.

Done deal..next!

Muh racisms!!!

No they didn't, douchebag.

A spokesperson for the secretary of state is shooting down the possibility of the two Republican members rescinding their vote, saying it is out of their hands at this point.

"There is no legal mechanism for them to rescind their vote," the spokesperson said. "Their job is done and the next step in the process is for the Board of State Canvassers to meet and certify."

The number of votes at issue is too small to influence the outcome of the election. President-elect Joe Biden currently holds a substantial edge over Trump in Michigan, leading by nearly 150,000 votes, which is almost 15 times the president's margin over Hillary Clinton in 2016. In Wayne County, the state's largest, Biden is ahead by over 300,000 votes with nearly 70% of the vote.

Douchebag
Trump's lawyers will educate her on what they can do. The SOS is a criminal. She was one of the thugs who threatened the Republicans. Nothing she says is credible. Your figures are all based on fraud, and are therefore worthless.

You have no credibility whatsoever. Trump's lawyers are the criminals and they are going to get a education. This is not a banana republic. Your statements are based on fraudulemt statements made by Trump.
What kinda of education you have in mind?

Forum List

Back