In a week Trump has managed to destroy the USA's good name .

say what you want about obama , but he was a worldwide icon . Beloved everywhere in the globe except in countries who are enemies the the US . He rebuilt our world wide standing after W dragged it thru the mud.

And now in the blink of an eye Donny has ruined much of the goodwill we had built . I hope the people of the world see the demonstrations and know that the American
People are not all that Trump represents.

Here lies your problem.. The US is the greatest country on earth challenged by no one..

Raise of hands you prick op do you buy stocks and bonds in yen?

What's in your pocket..

Us dollars fool

What the heck are you talking about... we lost most everything with Bush, and are doing well again...Trump has been in office 1 week so don't get too excited..

say what you want about obama , but he was a worldwide icon . Beloved everywhere in the globe except in countries who are enemies the the US . He rebuilt our world wide standing after W dragged it thru the mud.

And now in the blink of an eye Donny has ruined much of the goodwill we had built . I hope the people of the world see the demonstrations and know that the American
What have you been smoking?
Must have been some really good weed. Sorry but you chocolate messiah was not beloved worldwide,
He was a worldwide laughing stock that let all other countries take advantage of the United States,

Trump is a terrible person for not going on an apology tour and fucking over our allies. That bastard.

"Apology tour". Was right wing fake news before they decided to coin the phrase "fake news ".

Go fuck yourself bitch

Wow you need to take more time off of work, you sound stressed..

Here lies your problem.. The US is the greatest country on earth challenged by no one..

What's in your pocket..

Us dollars fool

What the heck are you talking about... we lost most everything with Bush, and are doing well again...Trump has been in office 1 week so don't get too excited..

Why did most of the jobs go to the red states?

..... And now in the blink of an eye Donny has ruined much of the goodwill we had built . I hope the people of the world see the demonstrations and know that the American People are not all that Trump represents.

Good. Excellent. Maybe that will keep the wretched freaks of nature (foreigners) away from the US completely.

It is only the beginning

Trumps inexperience is showing

What have you been smoking?
Must have been some really good weed. Sorry but you chocolate messiah was not beloved worldwide,
He was a worldwide laughing stock that let all other countries take advantage of the United States,

So it looks like you like orangesicles better than chocolate..

Come on Timmy I have had enough of your bullshit on here

Let's play :)

Yes sir, they are going to erect a statue to Obama, in Russia, Israel, Britain, not. Obama destroyed this country, Trump will rebuild it, you like or not.

It was only "good" with globalist douche bags.

As for your intro, and in response thereto, BHO was a black peacenick hippy whom the ROW (rest of world) loved precisely because he was a safe POTUS.

DJ Trump has simply swung the wheel around back to the daze of Reagan.

These cyclic alternations are necessary to keep the ROW in line.

China and Iran are the two most miscreant local bullies who need to have their toes stomped on occasionally, and they are overdue.

And the Muslim vermin (redundant, I know) need to be wiped off the face of this Earth.

Yea, Mexico love Obama with all the jobs they stole in and out of the US and the money they send back home, so did ISIS as they were born and flourished around the world, in places like Libya after Qaddafi was removed. Speaking of Libya, Europe love him so much they have him a Nobel Peace prize and then asked him to fight a war for to remove Qaddafi cuz they need his oil.

If you want friends, buy a dog.
Everyone loves a chump. They hate him the minute he starts sticking up for himself.

Are you outraged?

Trump is a terrible person for not going on an apology tour and fucking over our allies. That bastard.

"Apology tour". Was right wing fake news before they decided to coin the phrase "fake news ".
Yeah, he went around the world and apologized to countries who sponsor terrorism, blamed the U.S. for all the problems of the world but it wasn't an apology tour.

Quit falling in the well

I came to page 5 of this topic thinking that it was about Donald Trump bringing shame on the United States but I see it is really about President Obama.

What's in your pocket..

Us dollars fool

You mean Pelosi and Reid, plus the economy sucks no matter how often you lie about it.

What's in your pocket..

Us dollars fool

You mean Pelosi and Reid, plus the economy sucks no matter how often you lie about it.

My savings doesn't lie....

Retirement Savings Lose $2 Trillion in 15 Months
The stock market's prolonged tumble has wiped out about $2 trillion in Americans' retirement savings in the past 15 months, a blow that could force workers to stay on the job longer than planned, rein in spending and possibly further stall an economy reliant on consumer dollars, Congress's top budget analyst said yesterday
Retirement Savings Lose $2 Trillion in 15 Months

Big oil did great though in the Bush years..made millions for some.

Big oil made over $600 billion during Bush years, but invested bupkis in clean energy, Part 1

2upahpc.gif

Forum List

Back