In a week Trump has managed to destroy the USA's good name .

Can a person ask why the President is being so disrespected and trashed around the world and being accused of being a liar and mentally challenged unstable individual without being attacked by butt hurt trumproids and former tea baggers?
People can ask questions without being attacked - so long as the questions are sincere (instead of snarky progressive nonsense like this) and are intelligent questions built off of facts (which this thread isn't).

Obama set the Middle East completely on fire. Even our former allies (such as Libya, Egypt, and even Israel) now hate us because of Obama. Our relationship with Russia became worse than ever under Obama. And nothing improved at all with Iran.

Obama destroyed our reputation with the rest of the world. President Trump is already working wonders to restore our reputation in only a week.

Our allies Qudaffi and Muburak?

I love how righties cry over poor evil despots who were overthrown by their own people .
Yeah....Muammar Gaddafi. Who turned over his entire nuclear arsenal to us after 9/11 and cooperated with our every demand. And Mubarek was never a problem for the U.S. He was always cooperative.

So what did Obama do - he overthrew those allies so that the Muslim Brotherhood (a group on the official terrorist list) could take over Egypt.

We didn't overthrow shit . The people did .

I can't believe you mourn Qudaffi . Shame on you,

A liberal lies and a thread is born good grief.

So Obama stabs our ally Israel in the back and its Trump who damaged America's good name? Democrats side with Mexico, China, Syria, etc. turning traitor on the American people and Trump is the problem? You people are unhinged. :itsok:

Israel was actlng like asshiles and Obama called them out .

Why do you even card . What does Isreal have to do with "America first "?
How was Israel acting like an asshole?

Instigating conflict with expanding settlements .

That's a hot button issue . The conflict has been pretty tame the last couple years , why fuck with that ?

We didn't overthrow shit . The people did . I can't believe you mourn Qudaffi . Shame on you,
You moron - we lead the entire effort to over throw Muammar Gaddafi (learn how to spell his name nitwit) at the direction of Barack Obama. He circulated all of the propaganda planting the idea of an uprising. He provided full material support (weapons, cash, planning, etc.). And he assisted the Muslim Brotherhood in taking power once Gaddafi was overthrown.

Can a person ask why the President is being so disrespected and trashed around the world and being accused of being a liar and mentally challenged unstable individual without being attacked by butt hurt trumproids and former tea baggers?
Because the world is full of douche bags like you that whine a lot. However, the people that support Trump aren't known for whining.
Bripat9643 Wins balls down. He responded three times to the post. Teabagger champ.

That's a hot button issue . The conflict has been pretty tame the last couple years , why fuck with that ?
Because people who aren't "gender fluid" cross-dressing Obama worshippers do not accept or tolerate terrorism.

The border is indefensible because it is too close to Israeli major cities. Palestine can and do reach them with rockets. So Israel is forced to extend their borders.

say what you want about obama , but he was a worldwide icon . Beloved everywhere in the globe except in countries who are enemies the the US . He rebuilt our world wide standing after W dragged it thru the mud.

And now in the blink of an eye Donny has ruined much of the goodwill we had built . I hope the people of the world see the demonstrations and know that the American
People are not all that Trump represents.

High five, Timmy. Takes guts to say that on a fringe right wing shag site like this one.

Teabagger champ.
It's creepy how obsessed progressives are with having men's scrotums on their faces. That's literally all you people talk about 24x7. Disturbing.

Would you like to at least provide some samples of that? Or are you just content to bleat?
Now I can provide you with several examples of the POTUS talking about grabbing pussy if you're interested in listening

say what you want about obama , but he was a worldwide icon . Beloved everywhere in the globe except in countries who are enemies the the US . He rebuilt our world wide standing after W dragged it thru the mud.

And now in the blink of an eye Donny has ruined much of the goodwill we had built . I hope the people of the world see the demonstrations and know that the American
People are not all that Trump represents.

High five, Timmy. Takes guts to say that on a fringe right wing shag site like this one.
It does take guts to lie. On any site.

We didn't overthrow shit . The people did . I can't believe you mourn Qudaffi . Shame on you,
You moron - we lead the entire effort to over throw Muammar Gaddafi (learn how to spell his name nitwit) at the direction of Barack Obama. He circulated all of the propaganda planting the idea of an uprising. He provided full material support (weapons, cash, planning, etc.). And he assisted the Muslim Brotherhood in taking power once Gaddafi was overthrown.
That asshole should have been terminated by Reagan back in the '80's for blowing those American students out of the sky over Lockerbie. Thank you, President Obama, for finally getting the job done. The effort made particularly nice and wonderful for the way the murdering terrorist was led to death by lengthy torture.

There are several ways to spell his name depending on what language you use, you stupid ignorant American

Teabagger champ.
It's creepy how obsessed progressives are with having men's scrotums on their faces. That's literally all you people talk about 24x7. Disturbing.

Would you like to at least provide some samples of that? Or are you just content to bleat?
Certainly. Do a search above on that term. Ask an adult for help.
My post was edited to assist in you in your search for better understanding.

That asshole should have been terminated by Reagan back in the '80's for blowing those American students out of the sky over Lockerbie. Thank you, President Obama, for finally getting the job done. The effort made particularly nice and wonderful for the way the murdering terrorist was led to death by lengthy torture.
Reagan bombed the heck out of him after that and killed both of his sons. He realized that messing with the U.S. was a bad idea and cooperated with us. Why you would kill an ally and replace him with muslim terrorists off of your own terrorist list is a special kind of stupid that could only come from Obama and progressives.

Teabagger champ.

You are too lazy to back up your statements. That happens a lot here.

Teabagger champ.

My post was edited to assist in you in your search for better understanding.
Ah...so you can't figure out how to do a search and there are no adults around at the moment. Got it.

There's like 1/2 dozen ways to spell that assholes name . Who gives a fuck .

If Obama did that ....good ! There's a lot less dictators around thanks to Obama .

Teabagger champ.

You are too lazy to back up your statements. That happens a lot here.
Holy cow...you're too lazy to do a freaking search! That would be astonishingly shocking if it weren't for the fact that we've come to expect that level of laziness from progressives.

Sorry my gentle little snowflake - I can't do the search for you. Ask an adult for help when you see one.

Forum List

Back