In a week Trump has managed to destroy the USA's good name .

say what you want about obama , but he was a worldwide icon . Beloved everywhere in the globe except in countries who are enemies the the US . He rebuilt our world wide standing after W dragged it thru the mud.

And now in the blink of an eye Donny has ruined much of the goodwill we had built . I hope the people of the world see the demonstrations and know that the American
People are not all that Trump represents.

Timmy I asked you to cite the part of the Constitution you contend keeps Trump from withholding Federal dollars?

He can withold fed dollars but they have to be connected to what he's looking to do .

For example , he can hold money from sanctuary city police departments. Ya know The police that he "supports ".

Can a person ask why the President is being so disrespected and trashed around the world and being accused of being a liar and mentally challenged unstable individual without being attacked by butt hurt trumproids and former tea baggers?

say what you want about obama , but he was a worldwide icon . Beloved everywhere in the globe except in countries who are enemies the the US . He rebuilt our world wide standing after W dragged it thru the mud.

And now in the blink of an eye Donny has ruined much of the goodwill we had built . I hope the people of the world see the demonstrations and know that the American
God Save the Republic from foolish, dull-witted, fatuous Rebecca-of-Sunnybrook-Farms types and Internationalist LibTards...

The Chinese wouldn't pull the stairs up to Air Force One at the G20 summit.....the P.I. president called Obama a S.O.B....Obama back-stabbed Israel at the UN.
Goodwill???
Are you fucking kidding me????>

China is our rival . The hate obama cause he didn't stand for their bullshit . Unlike trump wh Russia .

Timothy I am going to rip you apart in this thread.
I have had enough

Rip me apart with what ? Your blathering ?

What do you want the us to be ? Isolationists ?

A liberal lies and a thread is born good grief.

So Obama stabs our ally Israel in the back and its Trump who damaged America's good name? Democrats side with Mexico, China, Syria, etc. turning traitor on the American people and Trump is the problem? You people are unhinged. :itsok:

So Obama stabs our ally Israel in the back and its Trump who damaged America's good name? Democrats side with Mexico, China, Syria, etc. turning traitor on the American people and Trump is the problem? You people are unhinged. :itsok:

Israel was actlng like asshiles and Obama called them out .

Why do you even card . What does Isreal have to do with "America first "?

Oh trust me millions of Americans know who the assholes are, we sent Trump to Washington to whip their ass.

Oh trust me millions of Americans know who the assholes are, we sent Trump to Washington to whip their ass.
Why should people trust you and your opinion? Maybe millions of Americans think your positions make you an asshole.

Can a person ask why the President is being so disrespected and trashed around the world and being accused of being a liar and mentally challenged unstable individual without being attacked by butt hurt trumproids and former tea baggers?
Because the world is full of douche bags like you that whine a lot. However, the people that support Trump aren't known for whining.

Obama set the Middle East completely on fire. Even our former allies (such as Libya, Egypt, and even Israel) now hate us because of Obama. Our relationship with Russia became worse than ever under Obama. And nothing improved at all with Iran.

Obama destroyed our reputation with the rest of the world. President Trump is already working wonders to restore our reputation in only a week.

O already destroyed our name. Youre late to the party.

Obama set the Middle East completely on fire. Even our former allies (such as Libya, Egypt, and even Israel) now hate us because of Obama. Our relationship with Russia became worse than ever under Obama. And nothing improved at all with Iran.

Obama destroyed our reputation with the rest of the world. President Trump is already working wonders to restore our reputation in only a week.

Our allies Qudaffi and Muburak?

I love how righties cry over poor evil despots who were overthrown by their own people .

Really? So why did Israel (one of our closest allies before Obama) hate us during the Obama reign of terror? Why did England (our closest ally before Obama) hate us during the Obama reign of terror? Why did relations with Russia grow worse during the Obama reign of terror?

You don't even believe the nonsense you spew. Obama is a joke world-wide. Universally hated and laughed at. Our allies despise him. The Middle East loathes him. And our enemies laugh at him.

I love how righties cry over poor evil despots who were overthrown by their own people .

Uh huh and the ME is in chaos and burning.

No, you can't behave like a douche bag and expect not to be called a douche bag. It comes with the territory

Why should people trust you and your opinion? Maybe millions of Americans think your positions make you an asshole.
Those people are all lying assholes themselves.

Yeah....Muammar Gaddafi. Who turned over his entire nuclear arsenal to us after 9/11 and cooperated with our every demand. And Mubarek was never a problem for the U.S. He was always cooperative.

So what did Obama do - he overthrew those allies so that the Muslim Brotherhood (a group on the official terrorist list) could take over Egypt.

How was Israel acting like an asshole?

Forum List

Back