In a world where most of the headlines are bad news it's nice to read it good human interest story

Stann

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2021
In a world where most of the headlines are bad news it's good to hear a nice human interest story. I read it last month in AARP magazine. Fate definitely played a role in this beautiful story. Https://www arrp.org info-2021 Sept 14,2021 " We Found a Baby in the Subway and Adopted Him. "

Your links are broke.
I knew the first one was the second one is too. Thank you, maybe you can just go to AARP magazine and look it up for yourself. I still haven't figured out how to put links on properly so they work.

In a world where most of the headlines are bad news

I wholeheartedly disagree ...

d2ed4fsm-1920.jpg

I knew the first one was the second one is too. Thank you, maybe you can just go to AARP magazine and look it up for yourself. I still haven't figured out how to put links on properly so they work.
You don’t capitalize the ‘h’.

Three criminals
Protesting is a guaranteed right under the Constitution; it is not a crime. I joined the service during the Vietnam war to protect that freedom as well as all the other freedoms we enjoy.

Protesting is a guaranteed right under the Constitution; it is not a crime. I joined the service during the Vietnam war to protect that freedom as well as all the other freedoms we enjoy.

Protesting is our right as Americans.

Looting, destruction of property (public and private), at assault on those protecting that property (private citizens and police) are not protected and those who engage in those activities do so at their peril.

Protesting is our right as Americans.

Looting, destruction of property (public and private), at assault on those protecting that property (private citizens and police) are not protected and those who engage in those activities do so at their peril.
Correct, but Kyle even attacked another volunteer, who was just trying to stop his rampage. He said point blank, " He was out of control. He was an active shooter. "

Correct, but Kyle even attacked another volunteer, who was just trying to stop his rampage. He said point blank, " He was out of control. He was an active shooter. "

A jury of his peers decided differently ... trust the jurisprudence system.

A jury of his peers decided differently ... trust the jurisprudence system.
I generally agree with the courts, this was not a normal case; the judge interfered with the process by not allowing any detrimental information in the court that put the defendant in a bad light then that same judge allowed the defendant's lawyers to attack the dead victims.

I generally agree with the courts, this was not a normal case; the judge interfered with the process by not allowing any detrimental information in the court that put the defendant in a bad light then that same judge allowed the defendant's lawyers to attack the dead victims.

You mean the judge only allowed prosecutors to argue the facts of the case and not turn the trial into the political show trial the media and the administration were praying for?

That bastard!

This is just sad if you think that's good news three people were shot because of that idiot cry baby two died. No one wins, this kid has to live with the fact that he killed people.
Kyle showed Americans who they are not simply where they are: a nation weary of selfish, racist, loot-and-burn baboonsim that was being expressed as the violence of the newly-arrived Chinese communist virus was eating 700,000+ Americans.

Gay Guys Found Innocent of Making Babies, Find One Already Made

You mean the judge only allowed prosecutors to argue the facts of the case and not turn the trial into the political show trial the media and the administration were praying for?

That bastard!
No I'm saying the whole trial was geared to be pro defender which is quite unusual.

Forum List

Back