In Between Trials

This verdict is a "guilty" shoo-in and all counts, I bet.

As much disgust I feel at the circumstances, I think I'm moving to the Joshua Young trial tomorrow. That one could be a mystery deciding whether or not this kid really did kill his stepbrother, or if is it was all the stepfather's doing. I'm going to a coupla articles on it tonight.

Court is over for today but HLN has it. They're so behind with all the commercials tho.

I'll listen in on that one tomorrow while at work. I've read/seen/heard bits and pieces of it. Some are saying this kid was set-up by his father, others saying he is just as evil as his dad is and that his dad admitted to killing the step-son himself thinking Joshua wouldn't go to trial over it.

This verdict is a "guilty" shoo-in and all counts, I bet.

As much disgust I feel at the circumstances, I think I'm moving to the Joshua Young trial tomorrow. That one could be a mystery deciding whether or not this kid really did kill his stepbrother, or if is it was all the stepfather's doing. I'm going to a coupla articles on it tonight.

Court is over for today but HLN has it. They're so behind with all the commercials tho.

I'll listen in on that one tomorrow while at work. I've read/seen/heard bits and pieces of it. Some are saying this kid was set-up by his father, others saying he is just as evil as his dad is and that his dad admitted to killing the step-son himself thinking Joshua wouldn't go to trial over it.

Yes, he's charged with complicity to murder and something else. From what little I read, it's clear there's tons of drugs and prison time involved with all the people in this one.

Josh Young's mother died of a drug OD; his uncle did time for manslaughter and then was caught manufacturing meth; his father had just gotten out of prison and regained custody of the kid in March 2011.

Real nice family atmosphere he had going right there. :cuckoo:

Are y'all going to hit the Josh trial tomorrow?

Can you leave a summary behind Thurs and Friday? I'm going to be really hit and miss for a couple days and need a catch up.

I am.

I'll post a link for ya!

Jury should be back tomorrow in the Rodriguez trial, donchathink?

Shit! This Josh Young faces 20-50 yrs to LIFE if convicted on these complicity to murder charges!

Wowzers! They don't mess in Kentucky!

Hey guys. I think he would have done anything for his father at that time wanting some kind of acceptance but that's just my opinion so far. Its a little to early for me to say he did it or his father did it. But I kinda think the dad did do it and thought that his son wouldn't do much time for it. Its really sad. Did you see where he had said "It was only one murder, not like a bunch of them." That mad me sick at my stomach.

Hey guys. I think he would have done anything for his father at that time wanting some kind of acceptance but that's just my opinion so far. Its a little to early for me to say he did it or his father did it. But I kinda think the dad did do it and thought that his son wouldn't do much time for it. Its really sad. Did you see where he had said "It was only one murder, not like a bunch of them." That mad me sick at my stomach.

Wow. No. Didn't hear that. Was that coming from the dad or Josh Young?

What I don't get is...at the time of the murder, weren't Zwicker and Young friendly? Granted they didn't know each other well. But, Zwicker was 14 and Young was 15, right?

Ohhh. Now we have Wendy on HLN (who I normally agree with) saying this boy is totally guilty because there were 2 weapons used. ugh.

Wow. No. Didn't hear that. Was that coming from the dad or Josh Young?

What I don't get is...at the time of the murder, weren't Zwicker and Young friendly? Granted they didn't know each other well. But, Zwicker was 14 and Young was 15, right?

Ohhh. Now we have Wendy on HLN (who I normally agree with) saying this boy is totally guilty because there were 2 weapons used. ugh.

It was Youngs dad that said that.

Oh my jane wrote a book about Jodi. LOL

Forum List

Back