In Between Trials

So, I'm curious.

If I had a domestic altercation and there were no injuries or charges pressed, maybe because, oh I don't know, I was on probation and if I did anything wrong I'd have to spend some time in the pokey and I was getting some loot that I may not be able to get my hands on anymore, so everyone dropped the thing, would the city take my electronics and spend a bunch of money to recover stuff and do a thorough investigation to see if they should do something anyhow?

:eusa_whistle:

Nah, you're OK. They only do that if you're married to a White Hispanic who gets pulled over for speeding and visits gun factories. :thup:

So, I'm curious.

If I had a domestic altercation and there were no injuries or charges pressed, maybe because, oh I don't know, I was on probation and if I did anything wrong I'd have to spend some time in the pokey and I was getting some loot that I may not be able to get my hands on anymore, so everyone dropped the thing, would the city take my electronics and spend a bunch of money to recover stuff and do a thorough investigation to see if they should do something anyhow?

Nah, you're OK. They only do that if you're married to a White Hispanic who gets pulled over for speeding and visits gun factories. :thup:

Whew! That was close. Dodged that bullet.

sayitain't so----

<Volusia County released a letter on Tuesday, stating that Bao was fired last week. Spokesman Dave Byron declined to give a reason for Bao&#8217;s termination, citing &#8220;county standard personnel practices,&#8221; reports CBS News.>

and now a $100,000,000 lawsuit.

Dr. Shipping Bao--who can forget him.

He alleges that the DA and LE believed that Trayvon 'got what he deserved'. That is ---wait for it--RACISM. That is what it is.

Now--Dr. Bao--clearly the only non-racist employed by Volusia county, will strike a blow for justice.

The gift that keeps on giving. New Year's Eve--we all gather on a beach in FL and watch the trial again on a giant screen. Better if the highlights could be edited. Fireworks in the background. Popcorn, beer and wine. Ring in the New Year--roflmao!!!

priceless.

The hoodie will be displayed in the Smithsonian.

but for over a month, perhaps 2 months. no mention of Trayvon.

Last edited:
So, I'm curious.

:eek: DON'T say bullet in Florida.

:D

:eek: DON'T say bullet in Florida.

:D

bulletsbulletsbulletsbulletsbullets

Hey speaking of bulletsbulletsbullets

I got a ton of great photos at the FL aquarium and I was going to post them in my profile, but there was a lot of teeth, and some stingers, and claws, there were claws.

And I didn't want to scare you.

sayitain't so----

<Volusia County released a letter on Tuesday, stating that Bao was fired last week. Spokesman Dave Byron declined to give a reason for Bao’s termination, citing “county standard personnel practices,” reports CBS News.>

He alleges that the DA and LE believed that Trayvon 'got what he deserved'. That is ---wait for it--RACISM. That is what it is.

Now--Dr. Bao--clearly the only non-racist employed by Volusia county, will strike a blow for justice.

The gift that keeps on giving. New Year's Eve--we all gather on a beach in FL and watch the trial again on a giant screen. Better if the highlights could be edited. Fireworks in the background. Popcorn, beer and wine. Ring in the New Year--roflmao!!!

priceless.

The hoodie will be displayed in the Smithsonian.

Look at who his attorney is - THAT'S what this is about.

sayitain't so----

<Volusia County released a letter on Tuesday, stating that Bao was fired last week. Spokesman Dave Byron declined to give a reason for Bao’s termination, citing “county standard personnel practices,” reports CBS News.>

priceless.

And at midnight, you could sing in the New Year...

Should Rachel Jeantel be forgot,
and never brought to mind ?
Should Rachel Jeantel be forgot,
and auld lang syne ?

:lol:

[MENTION=19762]asaratis[/MENTION]

Did you see this?

Medical Examiner in Zimmerman Trial Sues For $100 Million, Says Prosecutors Threw the Case | Your Black World

Don't get the morons over here in this thread, we'll have to wipe them out.

On second thought, okay, we can have some fun with that.

I wonder if Shipping is going to file a second suit?

Because they copied his notes. :eek;

bao2_zps588063bc.png

Did you see this?

Medical Examiner in Zimmerman Trial Sues For $100 Million, Says Prosecutors Threw the Case | Your Black World

I have absolutely no control over the morons. They seem to find their way to each and every thread in the Politics forum and elsewhere.

Regarding the new lawsuit, I've seen only what you typed here. I'll have to have a credible link. I can't just up and believe anything ole thing you say! ;)

Maybe he can get Mark O'Mara to represent him. :eusa_angel:

That clueless 'expert' SHOULD have been fired...even before the trial ended. I kid you not, he was THE most incompetent professional witness I have EVER seen in a court room...and I've seen a bunchuvem! He spent a large part of his time on the stand trying to explain to a brilliant attorney the difference between opinion and fact. It was not the Prosecution side that made him look like a fool. Mark O'Mara unintentionally did that by asking such probing questions. :lol:

Then the expert hired by the Defense tore the ME a new asshole.

So, I'm curious.

That depends on many factors that you have not addressed. The authorities (all of them) are humans, subject to prejudice, errors, omissions, graft, corruption and utter stupidity. The outcome of your hypothetical depends on your character, your color, their character, their color and whether they're in a good or bad mood when it happens.

Shhh! That was sarcasm
Yes, I know. Mine bordered on it, but there's too much truth in it to be REAL sarcasm. I call it pseudo-sarcasm!

Last edited:

Did you see this?

I have absolutely no control over the morons. They seem to find their way to each and every thread in the Politics forum and elsewhere.

Regarding the new lawsuit, I've seen only what you typed here. I'll have to have a credible link. I can't just up and believe anything ole thing you say! ;)

Maybe he can get Mark O'Mara to represent him. :eusa_angel:

That clueless 'expert' SHOULD have been fired...even before the trial ended. I kid you not, he was THE most incompetent professional witness I have EVER seen in a court room...and I've seen a bunchuvem! He spent a large part of his time on the stand trying to explain to a brilliant attorney the difference between opinion and fact. It was not the Prosecution side that made him look like a fool. Mark O'Mara unintentionally did that by asking such probing questions. :lol:

Then the expert hired by the Defense tore the ME a new asshole.

That depends on many factors that you have not addressed. The authorities (all of them) are humans, subject to prejudice, errors, omissions, graft, corruption and utter stupidity. The outcome of your hypothetical depends on your character, your color, their character, their color and whether they're in a good or bad mood when it happens.

Shhh! That was sarcasm
Yes, I know. Mine bordered on it, but there's too much truth in it to be REAL sarcasm. I call it pseudo-sarcasm!

Now, now, have I ever lied to you? :)

Medical Examiner Shiping Bao: State Prosecutors Threw Zimmerman Case | News One

Does this sound familiar?

Willie Gary
North Brevard County Branch NAACP - Unit # 5123
President: Mr. William Gary

Famed Attorney Willie E. Gary Caught Stealing $51.5 Million From Clients

THE SCAM. Gary and his team of lawyers march on the premises like a scene cut straight from the Malcom X story. Unsuspecting employees have no idea that this show has been orchestrated to weaken their senses and to stir their emotions into signing their life away following theatrics filled with civil rights jargon that would raise Martin Luther King from his grave.

Jesse and Willie:

http://www.sptimes.com/2005/05/14/news_pf/State/Reverend__lawyer_team.shtml

Willie on What's Right and Wrong:

Willie Gary?s Law Firm Ordered to Pay $12.5 Million to LFG National Capital

Prominent Trial Lawyer Loses Child Support Fight
A Fulton County judge has ordered prominent trial lawyer Willie E. Gary to pay his former paramour $6 million in child support payments

sayitain't so----

Look at who his attorney is - THAT'S what this is about.

Him?
Willie Gary
North Brevard County Branch NAACP - Unit # 5123
President: Mr. William Gary

Famed Attorney Willie E. Gary Caught Stealing $51.5 Million From Clients

hope they make a dvd of the trial--so I can lol and lol and lol.

stfustfustfu------------------------------------------------

Volusia County--Stay Strong.

I know this is 'much too serious' --since it was for Trayvon and all --but during the OJ trial Jay Leno or someone came up with the Dancing Ito's. I honestly believe the characters in this trial lend themselves to parody. 'The Ballad of Trayvon'---Limbaugh used 'In the Ghetto'--and created a parody about SUV's. I should google up some ballads and give this some thought. Walking back from a convenience store--not as dramatic as a bridge, but it was a dark and rainy night.

Last edited by a moderator:
i know i shouldn't say this--the FBI is probably already monitoring me--

but after I heard that my high school now vacant and 'left to decline'/until and if a decision can be made on redevelopment--had been broken into--apparently numerous times--windows smashed, lights ripped out of the ceiling, science labs destroyed and more --and then heard 'kids' did this. Just through the woods there is an apartment complex--the family that owned the land designated it for use for subsidized housing--best intentions in the world --over half a century ago--that sort of people.

'The kids'---have changed. A group toured the facility and took pictures this past weekend. And saw some kids lurking about. cough. Did they get the message--the fun is over--no more cheap thrills to be had here. Possibly not.

just sayin'--the 'Group' is working with the BOE and this little issue is now being publicized.

I suppose some sort of assistance is needed--better supervision or whatever. Plenty of services are available. And we have a number of institutions that provide structure--if that is what is needed.

i know i shouldn't say this--the FBI is probably already monitoring me--

but after I heard that my high school now vacant and 'left to decline'/until and if a decision can be made on redevelopment--had been broken into--apparently numerous times--windows smashed, lights ripped out of the ceiling, science labs destroyed and more --and then heard 'kids' did this. Just through the woods there is an apartment complex--the family that owned the land designated it for use for subsidized housing--best intentions in the world --over half a century ago--that sort of people.

'The kids'---have changed. A group toured the facility and took pictures this past weekend. And saw some kids lurking about. cough. Did they get the message--the fun is over--no more cheap thrills to be had here. Possibly not.

just sayin'--the 'Group' is working with the BOE and this little issue is now being publicized.

I suppose some sort of assistance is needed--better supervision or whatever. Plenty of services are available. And we have a number of institutions that provide structure--if that is what is needed.

the problem is deeper then needing some more supervision

when things are simply given to you there is little reward in having the item

there is little or no value so it is easy to tear it up

taking ownership in ones community is a start

Union Square ?I hate white people? beating victim dies; suspect in court | PIX 11

Union Square ‘I hate white people’ beating victim dies; suspect in court.

Here is a link with an update on you post. He gave the police the wrong name. Family says he is skitso.

Union Square Rampage Suspect's Past Marked By Deep Hostility Toward Whites: Gothamist

Thanks for the link.

It seems his family knew he needed help and are making excuses for what he has done (both past and present). He obviously knows right from wrong if he gave police the wrong name and was being a smartass to the judge.

Union Square ?I hate white people? beating victim dies; suspect in court | PIX 11

Union Square ‘I hate white people’ beating victim dies; suspect in court.

Here is a link with an update on you post. He gave the police the wrong name. Family says he is skitso.

Union Square Rampage Suspect's Past Marked By Deep Hostility Toward Whites: Gothamist

Thanks for the link.

It seems his family knew he needed help and are making excuses for what he has done (both past and present). He obviously knows right from wrong if he gave police the wrong name and was being a smartass to the judge.

This is my issue. His defense could be skitso. To me he cause his issues himself because he choose to smoke wet. IMHO you are stupid to choose to do drugs and proof the cause you to be stupid.

Thanks for the link.

This is my issue. His defense could be skitso. To me he cause his issues himself because he choose to smoke wet. IMHO you are stupid to choose to do drugs and proof the cause you to be stupid.

no need to think long about how this couldn't be categorized as a 'hate' crime. Not certain I have ever really understood that designation--but I did think that if you made a statement that clearly indicated your bias that might add additional charges.

We are moving toward the edge of the cliff--how the legal system is even able to manage the ever increasing work load--I don't know.

I suppose we should discuss--'Bride who pushed new husband off a mountain'--sounds like that is what she did--didn't like him as much as she thought--after 8 days of marriage.

I suppose we should discuss--'Bride who pushed new husband off a mountain'--sounds like that is what she did--didn't like him as much as she thought--after 8 days of marriage.

Newlywed Jordan Linn Graham Admits Pushing Husband Off Cliff - ABC News

There it is! I heard about this a few days ago and couldn't believe what I was hearing on the news. I heard today (CNN) that she was texting and playing with her phone during his funeral and also didn't show any emotion over it. It makes me wonder if she's always been this way - cold - and was able to fool others around her. I'd like to hear more and see if she fits the sociopath/psychopath description.

Forum List

Back