In Between Trials

The Z incident with his 'wife' was a complete slap in the face of the media hounds. The media jumped to conclusions without getting any facts on what happened. Nancy Grace was a little pissed when she told by one of the cops at the scene that Z did NOT have a gun on him and that her father did not have any indication of being hit by Z. NG quickly cut him off in her usual hateful tone. The medics even reported that her father did not need treatment and had no marks on him. I chalk this up to being a 'stunt' by Shellie in trying to garner sympathy from the masses.

Edited to add:

It's also reported that Z is staying at that house with his father-in-law, but that Shellie hasn't stayed there. So, who looks more like an ass here - Z or his wife?

They were so hysterical they were Experting on whether he would get 5 or 15 years.

Oh boy. I found Fancy Grapes, I had to turn the volume down.

She really blew a gasket when no one would agree with her.

And what do you think of her hideous new hairdo??

LOL I love the Taaffe friend, he was giving it to her. What a total bitch. Wow. I need to go beat a tree.

They were so hysterical they were Experting on whether he would get 5 or 15 years.

Oh boy. I found Fancy Grapes, I had to turn the volume down.

She really blew a gasket when no one would agree with her.

And what do you think of her hideous new hairdo??

LOL I love the Taaffe friend, he was giving it to her. What a total bitch. Wow. I need to go beat a tree.

Use the horny rooster to beat the tree.

Two-fer!!!!!!

They aren't going to let it go.

>>WFTV is working to find out if police will release video that may have recorded the domestic dispute that landed George Zimmerman and his estranged wife back in the spotlight.

On the left are the interviews

Video may have been recorded of dispute between Zimmerman, wife | www.wftv.com

:wtf:
Shellie Zimmerman was asking that her husband pay for a permanent life insurance policy with her named as the beneficiary, according to a divorce petition made public last week.

Where in the world does she get the idea that he has to make her his permanent beneficiary? So if he remarries his new wife and possible kids are left with nothing?? :cuckoo:

M O'M: "Are you actually asking if a citizen should give up their 2nd Amendment rights because they're getting a divorce?"

:rofl:

>>WFTV is working to find out if police will release video that may have recorded the domestic dispute that landed George Zimmerman and his estranged wife back in the spotlight.

Shellie Zimmerman was asking that her husband pay for a permanent life insurance policy with her named as the beneficiary, according to a divorce petition made public last week.

Where in the world does she get the idea that he has to make her his permanent beneficiary? So if he remarries his new wife and possible kids are left with nothing?? :cuckoo:

Looks like her true colors are laying all over the floor out for the world to see. Good job, Tubster!

Maybe blondy will be a :thup:

Looks like her true colors are laying all over the floor out for the world to see. Good job, Tubster!

Maybe blondy will be a :thup:

If some dumbass judge does grant her that, he should take out a policy for $400.00

The price of a new iPad. :D

3ixzr.jpg

The Z incident with his 'wife' was a complete slap in the face of the media hounds. The media jumped to conclusions without getting any facts on what happened. Nancy Grace was a little pissed when she told by one of the cops at the scene that Z did NOT have a gun on him and that her father did not have any indication of being hit by Z. NG quickly cut him off in her usual hateful tone. The medics even reported that her father did not need treatment and had no marks on him. I chalk this up to being a 'stunt' by Shellie in trying to garner sympathy from the masses.

Edited to add:

It's also reported that Z is staying at that house with his father-in-law, but that Shellie hasn't stayed there. So, who looks more like an ass here - Z or his wife?

I wouldn't be able to tell you exactly 'what it was', but something in Shellie's 911 call struck me as contrived. Oh--yes, I do--the remark--'I don't think I've ever known who he is...'
Great title for a book.

blah, blah, blah--'She stuck by him through the trial...'

blech. I don't know who--but someone was moaning that 'this could be bad for GZ with respect to the Federal trial'. No spousal immunity and she would be able to 'tell all'.

I haven't heard that there will definitely be a Federal trial.

and so much more.

Those who are supposed to care so deeply about the exploited--why bother to type the words again. It does concern me that these people have 'fans'--indicating a severe impairment of a percentage of the population.

At least relocate to another part of FL. I would in GZ's position.

**BREAKING NEWS ALERT**

The video of the "domestic incident" may be on the smashed (and cut with a knife) iPad.

Well there goes the live coverage screeching and expert'ing for this afternoon.

Now what are they going to talk about.

LAKE MARY, Fla - Lake Mary Police are now questioning the validity of several statements Shellie Zimmerman made when she told 911 dispatchers her estranged husband, George Zimmerman, threatened her and her father at gunpoint Monday afternoon.

"We did not find a gun, did not locate a weapon," said Zach Hudson, public information officer with the Lake Mary Police Department. "Nobody ever saw a gun. A gun is not part of this story."

Still, a gun was at the crux of the account Shellie Zimmerman provided to 911 dispatchers when calling for help.

"He continually has his hand on his gun and he keeps saying, 'Step closer.' He is just threatening all of us," Shellie can be heard telling dispatchers.

Hudson told ABC Action News Shellie provided a written statement Monday night saying she never saw a gun and only assumed her estranged husband was carrying a weapon because he touched his stomach.

Shellie called police to her father's home on Sprucewood Road around 2 p.m. She claimed George punched her father in the face and threatened both of them with a gun.

"He accosted my father and then took my IPad and then smashed it and cut it with a pocketknife. I don't know what he is capable of. I am really really scared," Shellie told dispatchers.

According to authorities, Shellie's father did not have any visible injuries.

In the 911 call, Shellie asked the dispatcher to send paramedics because her father's nose looked like it was broken.

There are also other inconsistencies police pointed to on the 911.

Lake Mary Police are now calling into question several statements Shellie Zimmerman made to 911

They may be doing the News Thing.

CNN and other news sources today are reporting that the Orlando attorney who represented George Zimmerman during his murder trial is no longer his legal representative.

"I am not representing George Zimmerman in his recent domestic altercation case or his impending divorce case," Mark O'Mara told CNN.

MOM--of course not. he did his job--doesn't sound like he has been paid but things may work out in that department eventually. Perhaps he provided a referral--someone with his level of expertise in divorce law --if not his style.

What he could/would do with Shellie if he got her on the stand.

I love it. Will always cherish the memories of the Great Trial. The chunk of concrete--sigh. So many moments when all seemed to be lost and he snatched victory from the jaws of defeat.

what a tempest in a teapot.

George, pack your bags and get out of there. Not worth the hassle. Does he know about Gulfshores AL/FL--it is nice there. A number of nice places on the west coast. Never have to see Shellie and her father again. A big plus. Away from crazed and obsessed people--many in the media.

Just go.

It is like listening to a group of kindergarteners--

-George had/has a gun
-George hit someone
-George broke the ipad
-George has a new girlfriend
-George said a bad word

stfu. the only response.
I left just when they announced that some video might be obtained from the damaged ipad and 'charges might be filed'.

Not ready to turn the TV on again.

Last edited:

CNN and other news sources today are reporting that the Orlando attorney who represented George Zimmerman during his murder trial is no longer his legal representative.

"I am not representing George Zimmerman in his recent domestic altercation case or his impending divorce case," Mark O'Mara told CNN.

MOM--of course not. he did his job--doesn't sound like he has been paid but things may work out in that department eventually.

what a tempest in a teapot. George, pack your bags and get out of there. Not worth the hassle. Does he know about Gulfshores AL/FL--it is nice there. A number of nice places on the west coast. Never have to see Shellie and her father again. A big plus. Away from crazed and obsessed people--many in the media.

Just go.

-George had/has a gun
-George hit someone
-George broke the ipad
-George said a bad word

stfu. the only response.

They are putting their "he's done with George" spin on it when in reality he's not handling his divorce.

He is still involved in the important stuff.

It's the media thing again, he's not doing the divorce.

O'Mara, now a legal analyst for CNN, continues to be the attorney of record in the impending defamation lawsuit against NBC; Pennsylvania attorney Jim Beasley will be the lead attorney on the case.

He will also still be involved with outstanding sanction motions and recovery of costs from the state of Florida for expenses related to Zimmerman's murder trial.

MOM--of course not. he did his job--doesn't sound like he has been paid but things may work out in that department eventually.

what a tempest in a teapot. George, pack your bags and get out of there. Not worth the hassle. Does he know about Gulfshores AL/FL--it is nice there. A number of nice places on the west coast. Never have to see Shellie and her father again. A big plus. Away from crazed and obsessed people--many in the media.

Just go.

-George had/has a gun
-George hit someone
-George broke the ipad
-George said a bad word

stfu. the only response.

They are putting their "he's done with George" spin on it when in reality he's not handling his divorce.

He is still involved in the important stuff.

It's the media thing again, he's not doing the divorce.

O'Mara, now a legal analyst for CNN, continues to be the attorney of record in the impending defamation lawsuit against NBC; Pennsylvania attorney Jim Beasley will be the lead attorney on the case.

He will also still be involved with outstanding sanction motions and recovery of costs from the state of Florida for expenses related to Zimmerman's murder trial.

all I can say--get some kind of help, if you are a person who believes even 1/10 of that 's'.

Let us review. Mark O'Mara is a criminal defense attorney. President or past-president of the FL bar association. I heard and understood when the trial ended that he had finished with his task--would follow-up with the motions and should there be a Federal trial, resulting from the original--he would follow-up with that, too. I actually thought he said he would not represent Zimmerman in the civil matter--perhaps lend a hand if needed.

I don't know much--but am able to comprehend facts.

had to change the channel--a long story about 'how it is when couples choose to divorce' was being told. I wish we could time travel--to next week or a month from now. After the video from the ipad has been analyzed.

It is really enough to know that Shellie didn't want to press charges and neither did George. Sure, 'The State' can find probable cause to prosecute--I would think extreme caution would be advised based on The State's previous performance.

whatever people, whatever.

locally, the long awaited trials of a number of Atlanta Public school educators implicated in a serious cheating scandal is the top story. several more people have shot and killed each other over the weekend. a huge drug bust was made--months of surveillance--I forget how many millions in ecstacy and ? methamphetamines were recovered.

Some days it takes me 6 posts to say 1 thing.

Guess what?

stop

I saw your new Star Trek movie today.

stop

At Best Buy

stop

It just went on sale today!

stop

And they already cut the price from $25 to $17.

stop

Can't stop :rofl:

stop

I'm going to wait until it costs $10.

stop

Which should be next week.

stop

:lmao:

stop

Send.

Guess what?

stop

stop

At Best Buy

stop

stop

stop

stop

stop

stop

stop

Send.

star-trek-into-darkness-itunes_zpsa5c5dc8d.jpg

stop

Are you

Stop

Watching Obummer speech

Stop

Or

Stop

YOU GAVE IN!

Stop

And are watching

Stop

Young Kirk

Stop

Ha ha

Send

Last edited:

Guess what?

stop

stop

At Best Buy

stop

stop

stop

stop

stop

stop

stop

Send.

star-trek-into-darkness-itunes_zpsa5c5dc8d.jpg

stop