In Between Trials

Breaking news!!

Zimmerman's wife says he feels invincible. :cuckoo:

I'm shutting those "breaking news" assholes off.

She is asking for "equitable distribution" of their assets including anything her husband might gain from a defamation suit he has filed against NBC as well as equal share of their debts.

George Zimmerman's Wife Says He Is 'Selfish,' Feels 'Invincible' - ABC News

Fat chance on that, Tubby. The judge won't award you what he MIGHT get, only what he has when the divorce is final.

I am back. Computer still infected with viruses--hopefully not as many.

Did I hear anything worth a mention?

Teenage girl stabbed her mother 79x. After hours of analyses--'this didn't happen overnight'---hurray--as long as we are all clear about that.

Inferences:

--mother's last word 'Jehovah'
--aunt? father's sister--the daughter had issues with Mother's religion

--problems with stepfather--behavioral issues exhibited when mother remarried --daughter was 7

--Aurora, Co--

that's about it.

a young lady gave birth in the restroom of a sporting event and stuffed the baby in a trash bag and left it in the toilet. rejoined her friends and is now in custody.

Zimmerman and Trayvon and all things related. crickets.

I was 'happy' that FL's Stand Your Ground law -'won'--in awe of the defense team--Mark O'Mara--who knew such attorneys existed. Effective--precedent setting case.

The most I would ever have done in George Zimmerman's position would have been to call 911.

If I had been Trayvon I would have gone home eaten my skittles and told my dad that I had been followed.

After all that has been said about either of them--the only useful piece of fyi--SYG was upheld.

I know that GA has a variation of SYG--and until/unless I study it thoroughly--I can expect a different outcome if I find myself in a similar situation.

Those that watched the Andrea Yates trial--jury of my peers. Whatever I have to do to stay out of court--that is my life's mission.

With all that is going on in Syria/Middle East--sometimes I think what is stopping 'an extremist/group of extremists' from another 911? If CDC is a target--the sort of germ warfare/viruses that could be released are infinite. They could 'wipe out' the US in so many ways.

~~~~~~~~
The 'kid'--Josh Young--acquitted a couple of weeks ago--is now 'on the run'--left his foster family--seems to be into drugs and women. Maybe it is a 'phase' and maybe he will come to his senses.

Pretty much a waste of time to live in a style that involves 'risk'.jmo.

The first one was the house he stayed in was 250k and NOT A TRAILER!

The second said "Zimmerman's been taken into custody" but the story is he's being questioned.

George Zimmerman in custody, police investigate 'possible domestic battery' - OrlandoSentinel.com

I smell a pissed off woman scorned.

I smell a Tubby trying to build a case in an attempt to get all the lawsuit money.

I also smell a media whore trying to build a career for herself on a reality show.

The first one was the house he stayed in was 250k and NOT A TRAILER!

The second said "Zimmerman's been taken into custody" but the story is he's being questioned.

George Zimmerman in custody, police investigate 'possible domestic battery' - OrlandoSentinel.com

I smell a pissed off woman scorned.

I smell a Tubby trying to build a case in an attempt to get all the lawsuit money.

I also smell a media whore trying to build a career for herself on a reality show.

:thup: to your sniffer.

Shellie.

Kinda tacky.

Certainly made the day for HLN.

yawn.

If Mark O'Mara has any other cases scheduled to be televised--I would watch him.

Fancy Grapes is all tingles over this

I can't believe all the news in the world the HSN hotheads are foaming at the mouth with this :cuckoo:

still going this AM. not that I am surprised.

They are working the 'possible mood disorder' angle.

GZ was living in the house?

Shellie and Dad stopped by to collect some things.

Words were exchanged--that is about all I can believe.

Anyone who tries to say this is blasted by those who want to muddy the waters.

He got a speeding ticket--I think doing 60 mph and the posted limit was 45 mph. That piece of fyi and this new piece of fyi--and we get--'GZ is filled with rage...which is why he responded violently to Trayvon.'

The Z incident with his 'wife' was a complete slap in the face of the media hounds. The media jumped to conclusions without getting any facts on what happened. Nancy Grace was a little pissed when she told by one of the cops at the scene that Z did NOT have a gun on him and that her father did not have any indication of being hit by Z. NG quickly cut him off in her usual hateful tone. The medics even reported that her father did not need treatment and had no marks on him. I chalk this up to being a 'stunt' by Shellie in trying to garner sympathy from the masses.

Edited to add:

It's also reported that Z is staying at that house with his father-in-law, but that Shellie hasn't stayed there. So, who looks more like an ass here - Z or his wife?

Last edited:
The Z incident with his 'wife' was a complete slap in the face of the media hounds. The media jumped to conclusions without getting any facts on what happened. Nancy Grace was a little pissed when she told by one of the cops at the scene that Z did NOT have a gun on him and that her father did not have any indication of being hit by Z. NG quickly cut him off in her usual hateful tone. The medics even reported that her father did not need treatment and had no marks on him. I chalk this up to being a 'stunt' by Shellie in trying to garner sympathy from the masses.

I don't think it was to garner sympathy. I think it was to drive sales of the book she is probably going to write. What better tidbit could she put in it than the lurid details of the fight? The masses would swarm to buy it just to get the "inside scoop".

Edited to add:

It's also reported that Z is staying at that house with his father-in-law, but that Shellie hasn't stayed there. So, who looks more like an ass here - Z or his wife?

They were so hysterical they were Experting on whether he would get 5 or 15 years.

Oh boy. I found Fancy Grapes, I had to turn the volume down.

Edited to add:

They were so hysterical they were Experting on whether he would get 5 or 15 years.

She really blew a gasket when no one would agree with her.

And what do you think of her hideous new hairdo??

Edited to add:

She really blew a gasket when no one would agree with her.

And what do you think of her hideous new hairdo??

OMFG I forgot how much I can't stand her.

I don't use the word ever, but she scores the c word - I'll make an exception for her.

Forum List

Back