In Between Trials

OMFG

My news alert went off to tell me that Zimmerman was ticketed in Lake Mary for speeding.

Have I mentioned how much I hate the fuckin' media lately?

OMFG

My news alert went off to tell me that Zimmerman was ticketed in Lake Mary for speeding.

Have I mentioned how much I hate the fuckin' media lately?

It's way past time the media stops reporting on everything Z does. Is it really that slow of a day for the reporters? Someone needs to fire their asses for even writing a story on it.

Ariel Castro found dead in Jail Cell

He hung himself.

:thup:

I just read the most retarded article ever on BSNBC.com

There is an idiot psychologist saying the 3 girls were "cheated out of justice" by the monster hanging himself. :cuckoo:

Someone should let the goofball know that they got the best justice. He got death for his crime without them ever having to relive the ordeal testifying in court. And they can rest assured in the knowledge that he will never, ever be out on the street hunting them down. :thup:

I don't know if anyone is interested, but I have been watching the Grant Hayes trial. It has been interesting. The trial is in NC and the case is about Grant Hayes and his wife killing Grants x-girl friend. At first they were going to tri the 2 together. Because of motions being made that seemed they were going to be blaming each other for the crime a judge decided to tri them separately. Grant's trial is going on now. Amanda's will be in January.
Grant has been known to make threats on his x's life. At this point in the trial it has been said that Laura was killed and dismembered in NC the body was found in TX in a creek located across the road from Amanda's sisters's house. The head had been soaked in acid. This has been a very interesting trial. Here is a link of some of what the trial is about. Raleigh man's defense blames wife for ex-girlfriend's murder :: WRAL.com

Breaking news!!

Zimmerman's wife says he feels invincible. :cuckoo:

I'm shutting those "breaking news" assholes off.

Forum List

Back