In Between Trials

5 years on each charge, all concurrent. 1 year credit for house arrest. Off she goes in cuffs.

So much for her hopes of probation.

Hey Andrea...

no-pony.jpg

I thought defense said 3 years time served + house arrest.

5 years on each charge, all concurrent. 1 year credit for house arrest. Off she goes in cuffs.

So much for her hopes of probation.

Hey Andrea...

no-pony.jpg

I thought defense said 3 years time served + house arrest.

plus she gets first time offender program

which means she will be able to have her rights

to vote and have a guns after she completes the sentence

LOL

I think the JoJo hearing is the 26th to get the dp retrial date set.

Did you see that she's been shooting her mouth off on the Tweeter and now her attorneys want to make sure none of the potential jurors saw that?

:eusa_doh:

They've got to be wishing for the needle by now too.

LOL

Did you see that she's been shooting her mouth off on the Tweeter and now her attorneys want to make sure none of the potential jurors saw that?

With all the non-stop coverage of Psycho Jodi during and since the trial, they're going to have a really hard time finding a jury that hasn't made up their mind about the little nutcase.

They might want to consider moving the trial to Botswana.

(As an added bonus, they could "accidentally" leave the HLN screechy bitches behind when the trial is over :thup: )

LOL

With all the non-stop coverage of Psycho Jodi during and since the trial, they're going to have a really hard time finding a jury that hasn't made up their mind about the little nutcase.

They might want to consider moving the trial to Botswana.

(As an added bonus, they could "accidentally" leave the HLN screechy bitches behind when the trial is over :thup: )

As long as Botswana streams trials and has Shipping on hand to translate the Botswanian judge, I'm IN.

FORT HOOD, Texas (AP) — The soldier on trial for the 2009 Fort Hood shooting rampage has declined to give a closing argument.

Maj. Nidal Hasan is acting as his own attorney but did not give a closing argument on Thursday. On Wednesday, Hasan rested his case without calling any witnesses or testifying in his own defense.

No closing argument from Fort Hood suspect | khou.com Houston

Time for the hanging!

FORT HOOD, Texas (AP) — The soldier on trial for the 2009 Fort Hood shooting rampage has declined to give a closing argument.

Maj. Nidal Hasan is acting as his own attorney but did not give a closing argument on Thursday. On Wednesday, Hasan rested his case without calling any witnesses or testifying in his own defense.

Time for the hanging!

Being the military, he will get the firing squad.

Although, if I had my way, he would get life without parole. Let him suffer for a couple of decades tootling around the prison in his wheelchair. :thup:

Time for the hanging!

Being the military, he will get the firing squad.

Although, if I had my way, he would get life without parole. Let him suffer for a couple of decades tootling around the prison in his wheelchair. :thup:

I'm thinking no breaks with that. Spasms and sores for a couple decades tooting around the prison in his wheelchair. OOPSIE! Did someone knock your wheelchair over?

>>To avoid muscle spasms, Hasan also must have 15- to 20-minute breaks for stretching every four hours. To avoid developing sores, he also must relieve pressure by lifting himself off his wheelchair for about a minute every half hour.

Forum List

Back