In Between Trials

FORT HOOD, Texas (AP) — The soldier on trial for the 2009 Fort Hood shooting rampage has declined to give a closing argument.

Maj. Nidal Hasan is acting as his own attorney but did not give a closing argument on Thursday. On Wednesday, Hasan rested his case without calling any witnesses or testifying in his own defense.

No closing argument from Fort Hood suspect | khou.com Houston

Time for the hanging!

Being the military, he will get the firing squad.

Although, if I had my way, he would get life without parole. Let him suffer for a couple of decades tootling around the prison in his wheelchair. :thup:

I'm thinking no breaks with that. Spasms and sores for a couple decades tooting around the prison in his wheelchair. OOPSIE! Did someone knock your wheelchair over?

>>To avoid muscle spasms, Hasan also must have 15- to 20-minute breaks for stretching every four hours. To avoid developing sores, he also must relieve pressure by lifting himself off his wheelchair for about a minute every half hour.

This POS has to wear a diaper and be changed. Nobody should have to suffer attending catering to this sub-human.

He should be shot by a firing squad and then fed to pigs.

Being the military, he will get the firing squad.

Although, if I had my way, he would get life without parole. Let him suffer for a couple of decades tootling around the prison in his wheelchair. :thup:

I'm thinking no breaks with that. Spasms and sores for a couple decades tooting around the prison in his wheelchair. OOPSIE! Did someone knock your wheelchair over?

>>To avoid muscle spasms, Hasan also must have 15- to 20-minute breaks for stretching every four hours. To avoid developing sores, he also must relieve pressure by lifting himself off his wheelchair for about a minute every half hour.

This POS has to wear a diaper and be changed. Nobody should have to suffer attending catering to this sub-human.

He should be shot by a firing squad and then fed to pigs.

Even the pigs don't want him.

Source: George Zimmerman may be shopping for shotgun | www.wftv.com

That went off as a "news alert" on my phone.

fk'n media.

Heck, I'll loan him my shotgun.

Seems WFTV can't get their shit straight. Keltec's tactical shotgun is the "KSG", not GSC.

Hell of a concept, though at $1,000+, not high on my wish list. I'd much rather blow 12 G's on the Ma Deuce at the shop down the road.

Probably a slow news day for them. They should, at least, report on this story instead: WWII vet, beaten by teens outside Eagles Lodge, dies | Spokane/E. WA - KXLY.com
WWII vet, beaten by teens outside Eagles Lodge, dies

Hannah Anderson-? somewhat related.

The funerals of her mother and brother were held yesterday--she was strong--comforted by grandparents and members of her mother's family. No sign of dad.

A great uncle was interviewed--sounds pretty pissed at dad. Called him --'Mr. Brett'--would like to know what he knew about James DiMaggio and when.

It was a Catholic service.

Hannah plans to become a firefighter.

Eeegads!

Twitter. The death of society.

>>No day-after regrets for Miley Cyrus. Nearly 24 hours after her headline-making, head-scratching performance at the MTV Video Music Awards in Brooklyn, NY, the 20-year-old singer-actress continued along the same raunchy, twerk-y lines via Twitter, sharing raunchy pictures of herself with her 13.3 million followers.

omg! Celebrity gossip, news photos, babies, couples, hotties, and more - omg! from Yahoo!

George Zimmerman's wife pleads guilty to perjury charge - CNN.com
She will be placed on probation for one year, is required to perform 100 hours of community service, and must pay court costs. She also must file a letter of apology within 30 days to Judge Kenneth Lester, who presided over her husband's case at the time the perjury was committed.

This is going to REALLY piss off the board trolls who wanted her to go to prison as George's proxy. :eusa_whistle:

Good golly gerty.

Just how many race threads are out there?

My mom: "you know, if everyone was the same color we wouldn't have all these problems, why did God create so many colors? That was a huge fubar".

Well she's starting to get up there a bit.

:rofl:

Forum List

Back