In Between Trials

Some days it takes me 6 posts to say 1 thing.

Guess what?

stop

I saw your new Star Trek movie today.

stop

At Best Buy

stop

It just went on sale today!

stop

And they already cut the price from $25 to $17.

stop

Can't stop :rofl:

stop

I'm going to wait until it costs $10.

stop

Which should be next week.

stop

:lmao:

stop

Send.

Wait till the Christmas ads start rolling out and it'll be on clearance for $1.

Some days it takes me 6 posts to say 1 thing.

Guess what?

stop

stop

At Best Buy

stop

stop

stop

stop

stop

stop

stop

Send.

star-trek-into-darkness-itunes_zpsa5c5dc8d.jpg

stop

Are you

Stop

Watching Obummer speech

Stop

Or

Stop

YOU GAVE IN!

Stop

And are watching

Stop

Young Kirk

Stop

Ha ha

Send

Didn't watch either.

stop

I never watch president Slick.

stop

I get the lowlites the next day.

stop

And I didn't buy the movie.

stop

I'll wait until they only want $8

stop

In the discount rack.

stop

At the supermarket.

stop

Send

Guess what?

stop

stop

At Best Buy

stop

stop

stop

stop

stop

stop

stop

Send.

star-trek-into-darkness-itunes_zpsa5c5dc8d.jpg

stop

Are you

Stop

Watching Obummer speech

Stop

Or

Stop

YOU GAVE IN!

Stop

And are watching

Stop

Young Kirk

Stop

Ha ha

Send

Didn't watch either.

stop

I never watch president Slick.

stop

I get the lowlites the next day.

stop

And I didn't buy the movie.

stop

I'll wait until they only want $8

stop

In the discount rack.

stop

At the supermarket.

stop

Send

I'm going

stop

to buy it

stop

today and I'll

stop

give you the

stop

whole summary

stop

in detail! and

stop

with new full color

stop

action packed

stop

graphics for you

stop

to admire

stop

after I watch it

stop

five times

stop

DAMMIT [MENTION=42969]jon_berzerk[/MENTION] for your

stop

anti-troll addicting

stop

typese LOL

send

I'm going

stop

to buy it

stop

today and I'll

stop

give you the

stop

whole summary

stop

in detail! and

stop

with new full color

stop

action packed

stop

graphics for you

stop

to admire

stop

after I watch it

stop

five times

stop

stop

anti-troll addicting

stop

typese LOL

send

Don't need a summary.

stop

I read it already.

stop

Stupid movie.

stop

Dumb Wrath of Khan remake.

stop

What will they do for an encore?

stop

Remake "The Voyage Home"? :cuckoo:

stop

Send

[MENTION=23063]Rat in the Hat[/MENTION]

This is for you, I know how you've been missing Shipping.

Medical Examiner in Zimmerman Trial Sues For $100 Million, Says Prosecutors Threw the Case | Your Black World

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If there is a God in Heaven, please let them have this trial on WAT!!!! :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray:

Guess who is lawyer is?

Willie Gary, a high-powered attorney whose client list includes the Rev. Jesse Jackson and the family of baseball legend Roger Maris, is picking up a new client -- the Fort Lauderdale NAACP.

Gary will serve pro bono as legal adviser to William McCormick, in his capacity as president of the local chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. McCormick is preparing a packed agenda for Gary, including a review of the county's recent disparity study.

To the Point: Sunday, July 21, 2013: Attorney Willie Gary discusses 'Stand Your Ground' law

I'm going

stop

to buy it

stop

today and I'll

stop

give you the

stop

whole summary

stop

in detail! and

stop

with new full color

stop

action packed

stop

graphics for you

stop

to admire

stop

after I watch it

stop

five times

stop

stop

anti-troll addicting

stop

typese LOL

send

Don't need a summary.

stop

I read it already.

stop

Stupid movie.

stop

Dumb Wrath of Khan remake.

stop

What will they do for an encore?

stop

Remake "The Voyage Home"? :cuckoo:

stop

Send

What do you mean you read it - ?

If they STOP making Star Trek, I'm going to have a sadz.

This is all we've got!

BREAKING

Lake Mary police: We hope to complete George Zimmerman domestic violence investigation today.

Lake Mary police plan news conferences at noon and 5 p.m. today, saying they hope by then to have closed their investigation into allegations of domestic violence involving George Zimmerman and his estranged wife, Shellie.

BREAKING

Lake Mary police: We hope to complete George Zimmerman domestic violence investigation today.

Lake Mary police plan news conferences at noon and 5 p.m. today, saying they hope by then to have closed their investigation into allegations of domestic violence involving George Zimmerman and his estranged wife, Shellie.

TWO pressies for this?

They sure are enjoying their 15 minutes of fame, aren't they?? :cuckoo:

BREAKING

TWO pressies for this?

There's an email on the Borg that some random citizen guy wrote to the Chief of PD (spelled cheif) and the chief wrote back in great detail about his thoughts and opinions on what happened Monday a couple of times. He's also been talking to TMZ, etc.

HUGELY unprofessional. I couldn't believe it. Stupid dick.

The sheriff is great, this chief - aka cheif -is a joke and a half.

BREAKING

TWO pressies for this?

There's an email on the Borg that some random citizen guy wrote to the Chief of PD (spelled cheif) and the chief wrote back in great detail about his thoughts and opinions on what happened Monday a couple of times. He's also been talking to TMZ, etc.

HUGELY unprofessional. I couldn't believe it. Stupid dick.

The sheriff is great, this chief - aka cheif -is a joke and a half.

I hope all the news stations send out their helicopters to cover the statements.

Because that would be AWESOME!!!

So, I'm curious.

If I had a domestic altercation and there were no injuries or charges pressed, maybe because, oh I don't know, I was on probation and if I did anything wrong I'd have to spend some time in the pokey and I was getting some loot that I may not be able to get my hands on anymore, so everyone dropped the thing, would the city take my electronics and spend a bunch of money to recover stuff and do a thorough investigation to see if they should do something anyhow?

:eusa_whistle:

So, I'm curious.

If I had a domestic altercation and there were no injuries or charges pressed, maybe because, oh I don't know, I was on probation and if I did anything wrong I'd have to spend some time in the pokey and I was getting some loot that I may not be able to get my hands on anymore, so everyone dropped the thing, would the city take my electronics and spend a bunch of money to recover stuff and do a thorough investigation to see if they should do something anyhow?

That depends on many factors that you have not addressed. The authorities (all of them) are humans, subject to prejudice, errors, omissions, graft, corruption and utter stupidity. The outcome of your hypothetical depends on your character, your color, their character, their color and whether they're in a good or bad mood when it happens.

*BREAKING*

Yet again, my phone just won't shut it with Zimmerman..

"No charges 'any time soon' footage from the cut with a knife iPad may not be accessed for days, weeks or months."

Let's wrap this show up now.

So, I'm curious.

That depends on many factors that you have not addressed. The authorities (all of them) are humans, subject to prejudice, errors, omissions, graft, corruption and utter stupidity. The outcome of your hypothetical depends on your character, your color, their character, their color and whether they're in a good or bad mood when it happens.

Shhh! That was sarcasm

[MENTION=19762]asaratis[/MENTION]

Did you see this?

Medical Examiner in Zimmerman Trial Sues For $100 Million, Says Prosecutors Threw the Case | Your Black World

Don't get the morons over here in this thread, we'll have to wipe them out.

On second thought, okay, we can have some fun with that.

Forum List

Back