In Between Trials

I suppose we should discuss--'Bride who pushed new husband off a mountain'--sounds like that is what she did--didn't like him as much as she thought--after 8 days of marriage.

Newlywed Jordan Linn Graham Admits Pushing Husband Off Cliff - ABC News

There it is! I heard about this a few days ago and couldn't believe what I was hearing on the news. I heard today (CNN) that she was texting and playing with her phone during his funeral and also didn't show any emotion over it. It makes me wonder if she's always been this way - cold - and was able to fool others around her. I'd like to hear more and see if she fits the sociopath/psychopath description.

:eek:

Quick! Get out the Psycho Detector and handy dandy Check List.

I suppose we should discuss--'Bride who pushed new husband off a mountain'--sounds like that is what she did--didn't like him as much as she thought--after 8 days of marriage.

Newlywed Jordan Linn Graham Admits Pushing Husband Off Cliff - ABC News

There it is! I heard about this a few days ago and couldn't believe what I was hearing on the news. I heard today (CNN) that she was texting and playing with her phone during his funeral and also didn't show any emotion over it. It makes me wonder if she's always been this way - cold - and was able to fool others around her. I'd like to hear more and see if she fits the sociopath/psychopath description.

There was plenty of discussion last night. 'like Jodi Arias'--pretty much sums up the consensus. 'She only wanted a big wedding, didn't want to be married...' --fascinating stuff.

Yes, his friends say there were 'red flags'--they didn't think she was ever 'into' him. Seemed to look off into the distance as they recited vows.

shaking my head--What sort of mind does it take to think--'I'm sure I can get away with this?'

In my lifetime I haven't been able to 'get away' with very much. I suppose that is good--not sitting in a cell on Death Row. Nothing about that appeals to me. So go justice system--it does deter some citizens.

After watching the Jodi Arias trial and now the Grant Hayes trial it has now come to mind that maybe they should be sponsored. With Jodi Arias it was Starbucks that was mentioned though out the trial, and now it is Chic-filet with Grant Hayes. I have not seen so much product placement before these 2 trials. The companies could get signs made and could be placed behind the witness stand. LMAO

Ok do you think that maybe with these companies products being mentioned so much during a trial hurts the companies or does it maybe help their sales because of the amount they are mentioned during these trials?

What do you mean you read it - ?

If they STOP making Star Trek, I'm going to have a sadz.

This is all we've got!

I meant that I read the summary of the movie already.

stop

Star Trek Into Darkness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

stop

And they will make more.

stop

I hear the next one is going to be titled...

stop

Star Trek 90210

stop

:D

stop

Send

Oh Testa.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juxYcrQHqiw]Starfleet 90210 - YouTube[/ame]

I *warned* you, but did you listen to me? Oh, no, you *knew*, didn't you? Oh, it's just a harmless little *movie*, isn't it? Well, it's always the same, I always tell them. :eusa_whistle:

What do you mean you read it - ?

If they STOP making Star Trek, I'm going to have a sadz.

This is all we've got!

I meant that I read the summary of the movie already.

stop

Star Trek Into Darkness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

stop

And they will make more.

stop

I hear the next one is going to be titled...

stop

Star Trek 90210

stop

:D

stop

Send

Oh Testa.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juxYcrQHqiw]Starfleet 90210 - YouTube[/ame]

I *warned* you, but did you listen to me? Oh, no, you *knew*, didn't you? Oh, it's just a harmless little *movie*, isn't it? Well, it's always the same, I always tell them. :eusa_whistle:

Damn movies anyhow.

Sounds like the Sheriff needs some RnR--

If I were GZ I would move. Sounds like this is a small town--'the biggest thing to ever happen'?

The Shipping Saga:

:rofl:

He's an ME. What's to prepare?

Read your fn report on the stand.

Zimmerman trial medical examiner: Prosecutors, police threw the case | theGrio | Page 2

Bao alleges prosecutors failed to adequately prepare him for his testimony, which sometimes seemed rambling, and for which he relied on handwritten notes on the stand. He said he had given his deposition in November 2012 but was not allowed access to it until July 2013, just four days before he testified at Zimmerman’s trial.

Last edited:
The Shipping Saga:

He's an ME. What's to prepare?

Read your fn report on the stand.

Zimmerman trial medical examiner: Prosecutors, police threw the case | theGrio | Page 2

Bao alleges prosecutors failed to adequately prepare him for his testimony, which sometimes seemed rambling, and for which he relied on handwritten notes on the stand. He said he had given his deposition in November 2012 but was not allowed access to it until July 2013, just four days before he testified at Zimmerman’s trial.

baoCASE_zpse8a25b26.png

This is so funny to tune into once in a while. Most of these people are repeat drug offenders and the judge is on a first name basis with them and knows all about their lives.

After they exchanged pleasantries, he told the last one she was his "Arrest Hall of Famer for 2013"

Watch Broward Bond Court Live Stream | WildAboutTrial.com

That is some funny shit. Goof steals 13K worth of cameras and electronics, and his sister says he's turned his life around since then. Except for that near-overdose experience. :eusa_shhh:

It's funny in small doses.

Depressing in large doses.

I'm thinking about turning on Hiccup Girl openings as work background noise to see if she got over the hiccups yet.

Forum List

Back