in biff's own words

Trump will never see the oval office unless he buys a postcard

Such proud hate from the Trump fans.

That is, the normal stuff. Their hate keeps them warm at night, gives them a reason to keep on living. That's why we should be careful about debunking their reasons to hate. We need to slowly wean them off of the hate, and show them how there are better ways to motivate yourself.

i cannot wait for the biff supporters to try to justify or rationalize this....but nlt will be along to do just that....
Anyone but Hillary!

Hell, anyTHING but a Democrat.
which reminds me:

otr0cpz.jpg

Low information lefties have their panties in a bunch over accusations about Trump's liberalism but the dozen felonies and criminal negligence alleged to Hillary doesn't seem to bother them. Go figure.
"accusations"? :lol: Read the OP. He's documented saying those things you Donald true believer.

This utterly destroys Trump's credentials, but it will have no impact on the willfully blind and deaf.

And gop senators think Trump gives them a better chance to keep the senate than would Cruz as the potus candidate because .... wait for it ..... wait for it .... Trump's more liberal views give them a chance with independent voters than Cruz's tea party views.
GOP senators: Anyone but Cruz
The irony is delicious :eusa_drool:
It's the cynicism. The gop senate wants to be reelected for being against what the gop senate has done!

And gop senators think Trump gives them a better chance to keep the senate than would Cruz as the potus candidate because .... wait for it ..... wait for it .... Trump's more liberal views give them a chance with independent voters than Cruz's tea party views.
GOP senators: Anyone but Cruz
The irony is delicious :eusa_drool:
It's the cynicism. The gop senate wants to be reelected for being against what the gop senate has done!
yep. They have the most seats up-for-grabs as well :eusa_drool:

Donald Trump is Satan.

We know this is fact because no one has ever proven he isn't.

Donald Trump hates America and wants to turn us into his native Nazi Germany.

Let's see...

What other logical fallacies do the rubes use?

Oh, yeah.

Which one is Donald Trump, a Nazi or a Marxist?

'biff' is insane.

and HIllary is just as scary

Saying Hillary is scary is really quite humorous considering she is to the right of Obama on most issues. She is slightly left of center where someone like John Kasich is slightly right of center. The only ones Hillary is scary to are those who are so far to the right they are about to fall off the edge of the earth.

Donald Trump is Satan.

We know this is fact because no one has ever proven he isn't.
Then by the transitive property Donald Trump is Hillary Clinton.

We are doomed..........DOOMED!!!

note: all the biff backers will not respond to this thread....

Toro

and this is the reason i dont post much outside the flame zone....these fucking people are so brain dead....they will continue to support a man who mocks the hell outta them and is a total fraud

note: all the biff backers will not respond to this thread....

Toro

and this is the reason i dont post much outside the flame zone....these fucking people are so brain dead....they will continue to support a man who mocks the hell outta them and is a total fraud

I think there has been a change in attitude from many of the forum rightwingers about The Donald. I hope the love fest isn't over, I'd like to see him win the primary. :)

Forum List

Back