In Case You Missed It: Cop Testifies Against The Stop And Frisk Law

Its a lost cause. I was going to explain to him how America was built on the acknowledgement that its citizens have rights and why...but he's just a simple sycophant or authoritarian. So he'll excuse any action by law enforcement

..until it happens to him of course

Authoritarian and a Lost Cause DEFINITELY. I was taught and believe this nation was built on totally different values than those you suggest; but as you said a discussion between us would be a lost cause.

I don't give a shit about the color of anyone's skin, stop and frisk laws are unconstitutional period.

Here in Florida we had a sheriff who would have his people stop suspicious characters on I-95 and if they found large amounts if cash, they would take it. It was theft pure and simple.

Cops are becoming more like terrorists every day.

Its a lost cause. I was going to explain to him how America was built on the acknowledgement that its citizens have rights and why...but he's just a simple sycophant or authoritarian. So he'll excuse any action by law enforcement

Authoritarian and a Lost Cause DEFINITELY. I was taught and believe this nation was built on totally different values than those you suggest; but as you said a discussion between us would be a lost cause.

It's the hight of irony that Closed Caption says this stuff, since he is a statist authoritarian if the first order.

It's the hight of irony that Closed Caption says this stuff, since he is a statist authoritarian if the first order.

Its actually the height of irony that I typed just the opposite of an statist authoritarian and you still called me that?

I bet you point at dogs and go "thats ironic that that kitty cat is barking like a dog"

And yet New York City is run by far left liberals who claim to be the people with a monopoly on civil rights and racial diversity and they have done absolutely nothing to end this practice. What does that tell you?

And when those who decide who is living life properly decide you're not one of them?

You have several options.....

Assimilate; Resist/Revolt; Leave.

Pretty simple

Fortunately you are an incredibly small minority who will never get your way so we don't really have to be concerned about your vision of America.

Its actually the height of irony that I typed just the opposite of an statist authoritarian and you still called me that?

I bet you point at dogs and go "thats ironic that that kitty cat is barking like a dog"

Dude, let me clue in the clueless. The reason I posted that, and the thing that makes it ironic, is that you DID post the opposite of a statist authoritarian would say. Do you understand? You posted something that is the opposite of what you normally post. That's what makes it ironic.

No charge for the education.

The reason they want 14-21 year old blacks stopped and frisked is because they are the ones who carry guns and rob people. Get over it.

What race and age range do you happen to be in?
I'm a 67 year old straight white guy who did not serve in Viet Nam and am not disabled in any way. I'm one of the few people in America who it is legal to discriminate against.

Forum List

Back