In defense of my arrogance

hey hey hey

Not a load of shit, IMO - that is. tahts why Ive had it for my quote for so long.

I studied Einstein for years while obtaining my Phd - and that quote says alot if you will only open your mind to hear it.

Truly.

Please - OCA....just humor me, sir. Please read it again and see if you still feel the same. Again, Im just curious.

Originally posted by Gop guy
Damn, I'm not being serious man.

His momma's boy remarks are no different, I barely ever talk with her anyway.

Im not a man

Im all woman.

Damn, I'm not being serious man.

His momma's boy remarks are no different, I barely ever talk with her anyway.

Im also a mom of 2 teens.

that hurts her alot more than you realize and one day you'llgrow up to see this and feel horribly for it.

If not for your mother, you wouldnt be sitting here typing now would you?

Seeing as how you don't know the relationship between my mother and I, I would second guess that.

ok, fair enough.

who is going to be the bigger person though?

ahhhhhh - it doesnt matter. Time heals most.
Dont push on this - I know what Im talking about.

Its not intuition, you're full of shit. You have nobody to love you so you constantly pat yourself on the back then grab onto some hippy article on the web to bolster your self confidence from drowning in your insignificance in this world. Or it could just be your heroin habit talking.

Either way you're a joke.

I reccommended that article to him....

I found it fascinating.

Originally posted by OCA
Its not intuition, you're full of shit. You have nobody to love you so you constantly pat yourself on the back then grab onto some hippy article on the web to bolster your self confidence from drowning in your insignificance in this world. Or it could just be your heroin habit talking.

Well, I do love to laugh.

Well. Now we have a complete philosophical 3 way going here.

Originally posted by OCA

Damn OCA why don't you just back up off and at least try to respect his point of view.

I know it's hard, I'm having the same problems with liberals, but at least try.

my whole site and businesses are pretty much the same way I guess.

My businesses:

Quantum Realities
Intuitive Creations 2000
Pleadian StarLights JEwelry Design
Rejuvenessence

to name a few.

Yet, I am successful....

Originally posted by OCA
Lets play, you want to run with the big dogs? Run we shall my little friend.

Are you a dog? Does your little pink tip come out when you're excited?

*Sigh* Whatever

hey DK

now Im getting the 'sigh whatever' from kids online as well as at home.

when did I become so uncool to deserve that?

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
I reccommended that article to him....

I found it fascinating.

Really, you think that this clown is something special? This guy is a complete goof. Does this article teach people to hold theirselves above others and to have racist tendencies?

Again i'm not badgering you, it just seems to me that RWA has found something he can cling to in his pathetic little existence here on earth.

Damn OCA why don't you just back up off and at least try to respect his point of view.

I know it's hard, I'm having the same problems with liberals, but at least try.

You have to remember, RWA has been an antagonist on this board for a while and most people know EXACTLY what he thinks.

He is very easy to read after just a short while.

Originally posted by NewGuy
You have to remember, RWA has been an antagonist on this board for a while and most people know EXACTLY what he thinks.

He is very easy to read after just a short while.

Because my writing is logical and concise, not meandering, grandeloquent, and illogical, like yours.

Originally posted by OCA
Really, you think that this clown is something special? This guy is a complete goof. Does this article teach people to hold theirselves above others and to have racist tendencies?

Again i'm not badgering you, it just seems to me that RWA has found something he can cling to in his pathetic little existence here on earth.

STFU! The only being with the right to decide that is God.

Forum List

Back