In farewell House speech, Kinzinger compares Republicans & Democrats to extremists he fought in the Iraq & Afghanistan wars

Progs have legalized the seedy side of many communities the ways of the red-light district into grade schools. Realities after all of the agendas.
Nonsense. Thanks for your religious extremists views. You understand nothing about what god made on this planet and what the intentions were.

Clearly it was to find out how many would become extremists about the simplest thing, about being different ....and attacking those differences instead of understanding them, and even more....accepting them.

Instead, there is nothing more than verbally and physically attacking those differences, no matter who they are....Jews, Blacks, Asians, Homosexuals.
Invent anything and everything against them and then attack them....and then......you are the ones who are the victims.

These are all children of one god or another. They deserve respect and not lies about them, which have only let to attacks and murder in their communities.

You will not have the guts to watch any of this Hearing. You are hearing only the voices of your religious and other leaders which demand that this people obey their view of the world:

STOP with the fears !!!

STOP with the lies !!!!

I am talking on what became of the Republican Party since 2016 and how many Republicans have left the Party. AND why the Republicans have lost so many elections and will continue to lose seats, Trump or no Trump.

Got it?
and how many people are leaving your party because of some of the bullshit they put forth?...there is a reason why there are so many so called independents today.......your useless party aint much better than the republicans.....do you got that?...

An important item of note on this. The Democrats in the Illinois legislature chose him out of the whole Illinois congressional delegation to gerrymander out of a job.

Shows the amount of respect the libs have for him.
Sowing discord? Because Kinzinger is not falling for it and never will.
He continues to be against the MAGA, QANON losers in the GOP and will do anything against them he can to get them out of Congress.

BS all you like.

Hey Adam don't the door hit you on the way out. BTW the Ill dems gerrymandered his seat.
Another loser who does not know or care about Kinzinger or his seat, but only to malign him because he sat on the 1/6 Committee .

He does not care about your vile wishes. He is doing just fine, excellent actually, and is going out with his head up high as he did what other Republicans would not do. Stand up for and defend the Constitution of the country he took an oath to uphold and defend.

and how many people are leaving your party because of some of the bullshit they put forth?...there is a reason why there are so many so called independents today.......your useless party aint much better than the republicans.....do you got that?...
Independents mainly vote with Democrats. Which is why the Republicans also lost BIG TIME in the past few elections.

They see the sickness in the Republican Party.
By all means mention Sinema. But she will continue to vote with the Democrats. If she does not, her voters will show her the way out in the next election.

I got all the facts, alright. LOL

Independents mainly vote with Democrats. Which is why the Republicans also lost BIG TIME in the past few elections.

They see the sickness in the Republican Party.
By all means mention Sinema. But she will continue to vote with the Democrats. If she does not, her voters will show her the way out in the next election.

I got all the facts, alright. LOL
yea they might now....but as soon as your party fucks up,and they will,they always do,then that pendulum will swing the other way.....and thats something that has been going on for decades....the pendulum swinging back and forth.....and thats a fact too...remember the votes were pretty dam close this election....yep i have lots of facts too....LOL...

Adam Kinzinger delivers a BLOCKBUSTER farewell address and slams the GOP for "sheltering the ignorant and racist."

bravo, Adam, now run for president!

God bless Adam Kinzinger.

An honest and courageous American and a TRUE Republican.

Someone who prizes the Republic and the Constitution and the People above party or personalities, regardless of what that might cost him.

With any luck we have not heard the last of him on the political scene.

America needs a great many more righteous souls like that young man.

God bless Adam Kinzinger.

An honest and courageous American and a TRUE Republican.

Someone who prizes the Republic and the Constitution and the People above party or personalities, regardless of what that might cost him.

With any luck we have not heard the last of him on the political scene.

America needs a great many more righteous souls like that young man.

Being a Republican is what cost him, not being a nevertrumper.

The Democrats put him out of a job when they erased his congressional district this year. No Trumpsters in the Illinois state house.

The Democrats put him out of a job when they erased his congressional district this year. No Trumpsters in the Illinois state house.
You just do not get it. He is not upset at the Democrats AT ALL. How many times does it need to be said?

He will continue to work to keep Republicans who do not respect their oath of office from winning their seats again, AND to keep the country as safe from people like them, as possible.

You have an empty bucket and you just do not know what to do with it.

You just do not get it. He is not upset at the Democrats AT ALL. How many times does it need to be said?

He will continue to work to keep Republicans who do not respect their oath of office from winning their seats again, AND to keep the country as safe from people like them, as possible.

You have an empty bucket and you just do not know what to do with it.

You are probably right, he is that stupid.

I'm just pointing out that he SHOULD be upset at the Democrats, because they are the ones who denied him aa chance to make a living in Congress.

And he may well continue to work against the Republicans, but no one will be paying him to do so. He can do his work after he comes home from his job at Costco or wherever.

You are probably right, he is that stupid.

I'm just pointing out that he SHOULD be upset at the Democrats, because they are the ones who denied him aa chance to make a living in Congress.

And he may well continue to work against the Republicans, but no one will be paying him to do so. He can do his work after he comes home from his job at Costco or wherever.
His world does not run the way Polishprince dreams it should be.

Live your own life, you have no business with anyone else's . Be upset at him all you like, since you would not know how to respect the oath of office if it hit you over the head.

Given that House Leadership trusted him to serve as one of two prominent members of the Select Committee on January 6, your claim rings hollow.

His world does not run the way Polishprince dreams it should be.

Live your own life, you have no business with anyone else's . Be upset at him all you like, since you would not know how to respect the oath of office if it hit you over the head.

I'm not upset at Kinzinger at all, just laughing at him because of the way the libs he panders to are treating him.

I'm not upset at Kinzinger at all, just laughing at him because of the way the libs he panders to are treating him.
They treat him with respect.

Now, go get your pretzels and beer. There is a sports game somewhere to keep your mind occupied .

How is redistricting Mr. Kinzinger out of a job considered treating him "with respect"?
Not a sports afficionado?

Kinzinger does not care about your ignorance.

How many Republicans did he endorse?

"Had I known that standing up for the truth would cost me my job, friendships, and even my personal security, I would without hesitation, do it all over again. "
Really, if speaking the truth costs you friends, they’re friends you can do without. As far as family is concerned, it’s their loss.

He is a Nazi Piglosi dupe, like you.
Nope. (a) I'm a loyal American Centrist and (b) I can't stand Nancy myself. You confuse vigorous opposition to your Orange Baboon-God with Leftism. You're wrong. No surprise.

Forum List

Back