In honor of Dianne Frankenstein I've decided

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
I give ownership of all my firearms to my grand children. I will have my lawyers to do the transfer.
Take that bitch and your no transfer of assault weapons. BULLSHIT.

Last edited:
No worries, that crap won't even make it through the senate and could never make it through the hose. I all a weapon of mass distraction so we're not watching Maobama failing us again. If we are talking about this, we're not talking about the screwed up economy and government.

I give ownership of all my firearms to my grand children. I will have my lawyers to do the transfer.
Take that bitch and your no transfer of assault weapons. BULLSHIT.

this is about the most empty threat I ever read from a pro second ammender.

Empty threat? Well if others do the same thing there will be plenty of assault weapons 60 years from now and by then maybe we will be rid of the bitch and others like her.

No worries, that crap won't even make it through the senate and could never make it through the hose. I all a weapon of mass distraction so we're not watching Maobama failing us again. If we are talking about this, we're not talking about the screwed up economy and government.

I'm telling you don't put your trust in any politician I don't care how pro second amendment they say they are. obamacare wasn't supposed to pass but it did, it was supposed to be constitutional but a loophole made it a tax

I'm telling you don't put your trust in any politician I don't care how pro second amendment they say they are. obamacare wasn't supposed to pass but it did, it was supposed to be constitutional but a loophole made it a tax

Who said Obamacare wasn't supposed to pass? Only in the bubble Republicans have insulated themselves in.

Who said Obamacare wasn't supposed to pass? Only in the bubble Republicans have insulated themselves in.

Initially, there were not enough supporters to pass the bill, thus requiring its proponents to negotiate with a group of pro-life Democrats, led by Congressman Bart Stupak.
Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back