In “Palestine” gays are executed. In Israel, gays have a massive parade…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, you are really selling me on Palestine. At least they don’t celebrate the satanic LGBTQ cult.

Antisemitism and homophobia not a good look.
What is “anti-Semitism”? Who is Semitic? Did I mention anything about Semitic people? Aren’t Palestinians just as “Semitic” as Jews?

Homophobia implies an irrational fear of homosexuals. It’s not fear, it is revulsion of homosexuals. Homosexuality is also a sin according to God. Odd that you would claim to be a Jew yet accept homosexuality and celebrate it. So let me guess, you are another Fake Jew. It is our duty to hate evil things and sins, which includes homosexuality.

What is “anti-Semitism”? Who is Semitic? Did I mention anything about Semitic people? Aren’t Palestinians just as “Semitic” as Jews?

Homophobia implies an irrational fear of homosexuals. It’s not fear, it is revulsion of homosexuals. Homosexuality is also a sin according to God. Odd that you would claim to be a Jew yet accept homosexuality and celebrate it. So let me guess, you are another Fake Jew. It is our duty to hate evil things and sins.

You’re applauding the execution of gays. You would be banned on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.

You’re applauding the execution of gays. You would be banned on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
What proof do you they are executing gays?

Why in your mind is there only two extremes? We can only execute them or fully celebrate and promote homosexuality?

you misunderstand the word "Anti-semitic". It is not a generic statement but a word specifically coined to refer to Jews.

What proof do you they are executing gays?

Why in your mind is there only two extremes? We can only execute them or fully celebrate and promote homosexuality?

Welcome to “Palestine”!

6DE5C9AE-B170-445B-9C16-54CE3B2F095D.jpeg
8FB7B297-F8A4-475C-A471-17135BFF319B.jpeg

you misunderstand the word "Anti-semitic". It is not a generic statement but a word specifically coined to refer to Jews.

It is a loaded term so that tries to paint any critic of so-called Jews as racist.

Jews in ancient times were Hebrews that worshiped the God of Abraham and had their covenant with God. They also prophesied the messiah and a new covenant.
When that messiah came, he saw that many of the Jews did not know God. He established the New Covenant yet most of these Jews rejected him. They were no longer God’s people because they did not know God. The Jews that did accept him however, were still God’s people, and they are the only real Jews.

The so-called Jews of today have little to nothing in common with ancient Jews/Hebrews. They have reinvented Judaism to leave out all the important parts, especially to avoid the messiah and new covenant, there is no central authority to govern it, so they make it up as they go. So of course calling them out on their lies gets on called “anti-Semitic”, as if being Semitic has anything to do with it. In reality they are anti-Christs and they can’t stand being called out on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back