In Rehab I got guessed as younger and slimmer then I really am

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
A man said you're probably about 110kg, I said no, I'm already 135kg and he said you don't look like that. A few women said "You're not even thirty yet" and I said I'm already 39.

A man said you're probably about 110kg, I said no, I'm already 135kg and he said you don't look like that. A few women said "You're not even thirty yet" and I said I'm already 39.

Did you get to meet Hunter Biden while you were in there?

Put on yer waders the shit is getting deep.
Not really. I have been guessed much younger that I am all my life. One guy called me liar. I had to show him my drivers license. I was 40 at the time but he thought I was about 25. I'm also guessed heavier than I am. I weigh 145 but people guess me at 170. Curious.

They'll never be another Gunny Hartman.

Mortimer, maybe it's not too late for you to sign up, bootcamp would be good for you.
I used to get my id checked at liquor stores and theaters when I was forty....I look like shit today tho, and never get pussy anymore although I try hard....actually im not hard at all

Well I don’t know wtf 135kg is, but they were probably being nice.

Mort, I hate to break it to you, but NO ONE would describe 110 kg as "slim"

Forum List

Back