In the general, polls show Trump's weaknesses

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Primaries are tough......but when it comes to the November elections voters have pretty much made out their minds.

Virtually all national polls show that BOTH Clinton or Sanders would beat Trump (with Bernie's lead even higher than Hillary's), and that the only GOP candidate that us fairly even with the democrats is Kasich.)

The expected "salt in the wound" for Trump supporters is that the presumptive Trump run in Nov. is that his loss would also give the Senate back to a Dem.'s majority (so much for the SCOTUS conservative, decade-old slant.)

The voters made out their minds, huh? The GOP hasn't had a solitary candidate to back and there's no way Bernie could win. America isn't that far gone. The only chance Hillary has is if the media can keep a lid on as much of her bullshit as possible and polish the rest.

But calling election results at this point is beyond stupid.

we are going to see if Cruz's strategy of a united conservative will work next week. I am praying that it does

Primaries are tough......but when it comes to the November elections voters have pretty much made out their minds.

Virtually all national polls show that BOTH Clinton or Sanders would beat Trump (with Bernie's lead even higher than Hillary's), and that the only GOP candidate that us fairly even with the democrats is Kasich.)

The expected "salt in the wound" for Trump supporters is that the presumptive Trump run in Nov. is that his loss would also give the Senate back to a Dem.'s majority (so much for the SCOTUS conservative, decade-old slant.)
Staying in your area of expertise...what do you see as Hillary's weaknesses?

And most on the delusional right will respond that Trump can 'turn that around' once he's the nominee.

Do you find it strange that on one hand, the GOP is having massive primary turnouts

But on the other hand, 2\3 of their voters are against their frontrunner?

The only chance Hillary has is if the media can keep a lid on as much of her bullshit as possible and polish the rest.

Ahhhh a "preemptive" excuse that its the media's fault for Clinton's upcoming election....LOL

(glad that you realize that FOX is NOT media)

we are going to see if Cruz's strategy of a united conservative will work next week. I am praying that it does

Ah, Cruz.......who would want to transform our government theocratic. Try sacrificing a conservative virgin to the cause.

The only chance Hillary has is if the media can keep a lid on as much of her bullshit as possible and polish the rest.

Ahhhh a "preemptive" excuse that its the media's fault for Clinton's upcoming election....LOL

(glad that you realize that FOX is NOT media)
FOX is pretty much alone in reporting when it comes to anything making Dems look bad. But the MSM has always polished their guys and tarnished the Republicans. That isn't new.

Staying in your area of expertise...what do you see as Hillary's weaknesses?

believe it or not, I very, very much dislike Hillary (and Bill)...but, in comparison, (as Twain used to say) "I always wind up voting against someone else".

Do you find it strange that on one hand, the GOP is having massive primary turnouts

Yes, a rather interesting paradox.......I label these Trump acolytes as "rebels without a clue."

Yes, a rather interesting paradox.......I label these Trump acolytes as "rebels without a clue."

You mean the Trump supporters.

I think Trump has lucked up this year with so many candidates entering the field and dividing the vote early

Also, winning NH and SC convinced rws he can win the generals!

Even so, he has yet reach the 50% necessary to make the argument that he is a positive force for the GOP!

Even so, he has yet reach the 50% necessary to make the argument that he is a positive force for the GOP!

Trump's "ace-in-the-hole" is the fact that he can always threaten to run as an independent (I don't think he gives a crap about the GOP)......My strong opinion is that Trump IS the nominee regardless of the money wasted by conservatives to oust him.

Nope, polls are showing a few things:
(1) Trump is getting unprecedented support from Union by talking about renegotiating our FTAs and fighting back in the trade war with China.
(2) Clinton is getting unprecedented low support from white males.
(3) African Americans are turning out in record low numbers, bad for Dems.
(4) Trump is getting higher than expected support from African American
(5) Dems are scared

Nope, polls are showing a few things:
(1) Trump is getting unprecedented support from Union by talking about renegotiating our FTAs and fighting back in the trade war with China.
(2) Clinton is getting unprecedented low support from white males.
(3) African Americans are turning out in record low numbers, bad for Dems.
(4) Trump is getting higher than expected support from African American
(5) Dems are scared[/QUOTE]

Look up the averages from real Clear Politics' polls, and you too will go from wishful thinking to reality....Good luck

Forum List

Back