In the last 24 hours

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
In the last 24 hours, Trump wished the Virgin Mary Happy Birthday, pitched Hulk Hogan’s beer, talked about Hannibal Lecter, said he will imprison people he thinks are cheating, called Musk ‘Leon,” forgot Burgum’s name, called Brian ‘Briar,’ Keystone ‘Keystown,’ & Tampon ‘Tampom,’ said if he loses Israel will cease to exist, nuclear war will begin, this will be our last election, and the CO Gov will flee the state, posted an ad for his digital NFTs, ranted about Kamala standing on a box at the debate, and wrapped it up by saying schools are performing trans surgeries on students.

Seems even more unhinged than usual, don't you think?

carefactory.jpg

In the last 24 hours, Trump wished the Virgin Mary Happy Birthday, pitched Hulk Hogan’s beer, talked about Hannibal Lecter, said he will imprison people he thinks are cheating, called Musk ‘Leon,” forgot Burgum’s name, called Brian ‘Briar,’ Keystone ‘Keystown,’ & Tampon ‘Tampom,’ said if he loses Israel will cease to exist, nuclear war will begin, this will be our last election, and the CO Gov will flee the state, posted an ad for his digital NFTs, ranted about Kamala standing on a box at the debate, and wrapped it up by saying schools are performing trans surgeries on students.

But he didn't mention when he loses MAGA will die.

Word Salad King.

Post your Favorite "Trump Word Salads"

I'll start with an Old Favorite........Trump on the Stealth Fighter.

"I was asking the Air Force guys, I said, 'How good is this plane?' They said, 'Well, sir, you can't see it.' I said, yeah, but in a fight -- you know, a fight, like I watch in the movies -- they fight, they're fighting. How good is this? They say, 'Well, it wins every time because the enemy cannot see it. Even if it's right next to it, it can't see it.' I said, 'That helps. That's a good thing.'"

Anyone else sense the desperation? Notice a theme?

All the things that the Republicans and Trump have pointed out about Harris, rightly so, are not being made up and pushed against Trump.

They even have to lie and twist what he says to make their narrative.

I think there's something to consider in the remarks about Israel ceasing to exist. There's some solid evidence saying that the Zionist regime is losing the war against Hezbollah.

(see Col. Macgregor's comments on utube.)

The guy sounded like a lunatic long before he started suffering from dementia. It's only going to get worse for him.

i firmly believe he suffers from syphilitic brain syndrome. he in fact admitted that ' STDs were his personal vietnam ' & melania cringes when he tries to touch her.

bigley.
Since her boy is going to school in NY, Melania of course is going there too. She wants nothing to do with being his wife in the WH or anywhere else. She hates him and knows he's going to lose, anyway.

Anyone else sense the desperation? Notice a theme?

All the things that the Republicans and Trump have pointed out about Harris, rightly so, are not being made up and pushed against Trump.

They even have to lie and twist what he says to make their narrative.
They do this because they cannot talk about policies or plans that Harris has. It's the same reasons why the Convention didn't put together a platform. The same reason why Commiela won't answer questions or give interviews.

They do this because they cannot talk about policies or plans that Harris has. It's the same reasons why the Convention didn't put together a platform. The same reason why Commiela won't answer questions or give interviews.
She has some good debate skills and she's going to eat him up in a few nights.

You will be able to witness trump squirm his way through it.

Forum List

Back