In the Olympics boxing arena, facts and fairness are taking a battering

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016

A perceptive article. It seems the entire anti trans community has dived nto attack two athletes who arent trans.
Its a nuanced situation and the extreme right doesnt do nuanced.
These girls have been boxng for years with nobody batting an eyelid.
Maybe the science guys could look at it in peace without stupid trash weighing in ?

Its a very sad situation for humanity.

There have always been homos, shemales, cross dressers, etc.

However, its a recent phenomenon that they want to compete with broads on the fields of sports.

Even playing sports with men wasn't done. Only 1 homo has ever played pro football in the NFL.

I don't get it. People don't want to hear about men violating each other's buttholes during a sporting event.

There have always been homos, shemales, cross dressers, etc.

However, its a recent phenomenon that they want to compete with broads on the fields of sports.

Even playing sports with men wasn't done. Only 1 homo has ever played pro football in the NFL.

I don't get it. People don't want to hear about men violating each other's buttholes during a sporting event.

When they can't win as men................................

Pretty sad.

We'll fix it.

A perceptive article. It seems the entire anti trans community has dived nto attack two athletes who arent trans.
Maybe the science guys could look at it in peace without stupid trash weighing in ?

Women can't do it, it'd be like you fighting a man. It just wouldn't hold up. It isn't "far right" to believe that there is a reason we have have different leagues. As a Wrestler I would have destroyed any woman coming onto the Mat with me as would every other competitor I knew.

Last edited:
Women can't do it'd be like you fighting a man. It just wouldn't hold up. It isn't "far right" to believe that there is a reason we have have different leagues. As a Wrestler I would have destroyed any woman coming onto the Mat with me as would every other competitor I knew.

Absolutely correct. The tremendous lady wrestler Chyna was not a petite broad, as big as most guys. Very athletic

But when she competed in Fox Celebrity Boxing against middle aged non-athlete Joey Buttafuoco , Joey had no problems with her.

Whatever happened to Joey Buttafuoco anyhow? Just hasn't been seen on TV lately.

Absolutely correct. The tremendous lady wrestler Chyna was not a petite broad, as big as most guys. Very athletic

But when she competed in Fox Celebrity Boxing against middle aged non-athlete Joey Buttafuoco , Joey had no problems with her.

Whatever happened to Joey Buttafuoco anyhow? Just hasn't been seen on TV lately.

I think he died.

They are men, moron. They have XY chromosomes. You should have learned that in elementary biology, dumbass.

Women can't do it, it'd be like you fighting a man. It just wouldn't hold up. It isn't "far right" to believe that there is a reason we have have different leagues. As a Wrestler I would have destroyed any woman coming onto the Mat with me as would every other competitor I knew.
It really is. These are women fighting women. The underclass refuses to accept that. Because it suits their nutty agenda.

It really is. These are women fighting women. The underclass refuses to accept that. Because it suits their nutty agenda.

1722639743425.png

Forum List

Back