In Town For CPAC, Marjorie Taylor Greene Speaks @ White Nationalist Conference in Orlando, Insists 2020 Election Was Rigged But 'No, I Don't Know How'

It wasn’t a white nationalist conference. It was a meeting of political conservatives. Enough with the ATTEMPT at screeching racist at anyone and everything who disagrees with harmful lefty policies.
Exactly. It just looks all white because blacks are too frigging stupid to vote for Republicans.

As a Jew, I have much more to fear from Omar, Tlaib, and the other Squad members on the Democrat side than I do from MTG - and not just because there are more the antisemites in Congress among Dems than Repubs.
It wasn’t a white nationalist conference. It was a meeting of political conservatives.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, the curious part about the counter-to-CPAC meeting was that it was organized and emc'd by Nick Fuentes. A guy with a colorful record of a type of 'political conservativism'.

By the way, I gotta confess I knew next to nothing about Fuentes before this Greene/AFPAC thingy started.
So I googled him.
Wicki makes him sound a tad repellant.
So I YouTubed him.
And then saw a whole handful of Twitter videos of him.
And now, after that, I gotta agree with Wicki.

And then speaking of Jews, I saw this about Fuentes:

Probably the USA's most prominent white nationalist is named "Fuentes."

I don't think the whole 'ethno-state' thing is gonna work in this country.

Did Marriott know they were hosting white nationalists? At one of their hotels near Disney?

Only prog douchebags use propaganda terms like "white nationalist." Every Republican who is white can be defined as a "white nationalist" Using this term indicates only that you're a sleazy lying douchebag.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wicki makes him sound a tad repellant.
So I YouTubed him.
And then saw a whole handful of Twitter videos of him.
And now, after that, I gotta agree with Wicki.
Who the fuck is Wicki?

Who the fuck is Wicki?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, with no desire to channel GoodyTwoShoes, one could suggest as an alternative to the above crass vulgarism, this:

"My avatar is unfamiliar with the term "Wicki". Please explain."

Whereupon, a civil answer would likely come back with: Please check in with Google. Type in the word 'Wicki'.

The clueful will take it from there.

Good luck. ;)

Did Marriott know they were hosting white nationalists? At one of their hotels near Disney?

More filthy Lies. America First PAC is organized by Trump supporters.

Forum List

Back