In Town For CPAC, Marjorie Taylor Greene Speaks @ White Nationalist Conference in Orlando, Insists 2020 Election Was Rigged But 'No, I Don't Know How'

see YOUR post #203...and you're the idiot, because i'm a Trump supporter
First of all, my post #203 was designed to show how ridiculous it is to post a two-word response to….well….who knows? You didn’t respond to a post.

And I’m glad you’re a Trump supporter, but my criticism still applies. Why say “oh brother” to nobody, and to nothing? RESPOND to a specific idiot post by a Democrat - no shortage there - and respond to it.

First of all, my post #203 was designed to show how ridiculous it is to post a two-word response to….well….who knows? You didn’t respond to a post.

And I’m glad you’re a Trump supporter, but my criticism still applies. Why say “oh brother” to nobody, and to nothing? RESPOND to a specific idiot post by a Democrat - no shortage there - and respond to it.
i don't respond to racists, i don't respond to xenophobes, i don't respond to islamophobes, i don't respond to homophobes, i don't respond to religious bigots

To the OP:

1) It wasn’t a white nationalist conference. It was a meeting of political conservatives. Enough with the ATTEMPT at screeching racist at anyone and everything who disagrees with harmful lefty policies.

2) What’s wrong with being a white nationalist, anyway? All it means is a white person who supports our nation and thinks the interests of Americans should come before others, the exception being desperate individuals who qualify for asylum.

You can’t answer the question, and just resorting to insults, which tells me you’re Democrat.
you're just retorting to calling Trump supporters Democrats, which tells me you're dumb as a rock, which if you weren't, you wouldn't be insulted, as that's not my style

i don't respond to racists, i don't respond to xenophobes, i don't respond to islamophobes, i don't respond to homophobes, i don't respond to religious bigots
The funny thing is you who are in power and control the West, are the dead end to civilization and are of totalitarianism. Everyday people are being fired from jobs and/or destroyed for just having an opinion let alone a bad remark.

Sitting GOP Legislators speaking at a white nationalist conference with chants of

PUTIN...PUTIN...PUTIN!

Sitting GOP Legislators speaking at a white nationalist conference with chants of

PUTIN...PUTIN...PUTIN!
This of course is the same Putin who is threatening to use nukes against us

Did it ever occur to you AOC has been compromised for being an inept and insane extremist who sold out on personal selfish vanity and ego seductions to go even further? And she approves of it for she is corrupted and important now.
This thread isn't about AOC, it's about MTG. Why is it you are so desperate that you can't stay on topic?

To the OP:

1) It wasn’t a white nationalist conference. It was a meeting of political conservatives. Enough with the ATTEMPT at screeching racist at anyone and everything who disagrees with harmful lefty policies.

2) What’s wrong with being a white nationalist, anyway? All it means is a white person who supports our nation and thinks the interests of Americans should come before others, the exception being desperate individuals who qualify for asylum.
Excuse making for white supremacists. How sad.

Forum List

Back