In Wisconsin, many nursing homes had voter turnout between 95% and 100%. Relatives of these patients say they were too sick to vote.

It would be easy to research. If all the ballot harvesters were Dem, and they got 91% of nursing home inmates to vote, most of whom are there because they are now unable to vote, or talk, then it would be obvious that these crooked Dems just filled in all the ballots to suit themselves. For Biden.

So that's the question: Who were these ballot harvesters and what party were they collecting votes for.

I knew that election was crooked. I just could feel it. :mad:
It was crooked alright… but did you hear? The fraudulent votes mostly all went to Trump! Crazy huh. He tried to cover up his own fraud by blaming it on the Dems. I’d ask if you can even believe it but of course I know the answer is yes.

Nope. Why don't you visit a senior living facility or assisted living facility? They have some lively discussions and they don't like Trump.

I've visited such places many times. A significant portion of the residents would require way to much "help" to vote, for it to be them doing the voting. Certainly not all. But enough that a 100 percent voting turnout is clearly fraudulent.

I've visited such places many times. A significant portion of the residents would require way to much "help" to vote, for it to be them doing the voting. Certainly not all. But enough that a 100 percent voting turnout is clearly fraudulent.
Agreed… and the fact that they mostly all voted for Trump, I think they said it was in the 90% range, makes the situation even more disgraceful!!

Not just nursing homes... Senior living facilities. They are old fashioned and pretty conservative and they don't like Trump.

Agreed… and the fact that they mostly all voted for Trump, I think they said it was in the 90% range, makes the situation even more disgraceful!!
Seniors have to be pretty impaired to let someone else vote for them.

Seniors have to be pretty impaired to let someone else vote for them.
You mean to fill in a bubble on the ballot while they lay in bed and tell the person what to vote for? Sounds like a pretty good deal to me :)

You mean to fill in a bubble on the ballot while they lay in bed and tell the person what to vote for? Sounds like a pretty good deal to me :)
Most facilities will help seniors apply for voting by mail and will have a bus to take others to the polls.

YOu are trolling to shut down serious discussion of strong evidence of fraudulent voting.

Your motive seems to be, to support fraudulent voting.

YOu are trolling to shut down serious discussion of strong evidence of fraudulent voting.

Your motive seems to be, to support fraudulent voting.
I’m using the same language and argument strategy that trump used for 4 years in the White House. If you think that is trolling to avoid serious debate then…. We’ll I guess I’d have to agree with you.

I’m using the same language and argument strategy that trump used for 4 years in the White House. If you think that is trolling to avoid serious debate then…. We’ll I guess I’d have to agree with you.

So, you are just making a point about being against trolling, and are actually shocked at this clear evidence of voter fraud, and support investigation to find how who is responsible and who they were working with, and how widespread such fraud was?

Then take it to court.

It is interesting that all of these claims have so much 'evidence' that you have been utterly unable to prove ANYTHING in court.

Pathetic.

Then take it to court.

It is interesting that all of these claims have so much 'evidence' that you have been utterly unable to prove ANYTHING in court.

Pathetic.

100 per cent turn out. You really comfortable with that, when some of them are certainly too senile or even too unconscious to vote?

Maybe the problem isn't us, maybe the problem is the courts.

So, you are just making a point about being against trolling, and are actually shocked at this clear evidence of voter fraud, and support investigation to find how who is responsible and who they were working with, and how widespread such fraud was?
absolutely, our voting systems are sacred and should be constantly reviewed and improved. I’m not for claiming the 2020 election was stolen and feeding trumps rigged election lies…. But I’m all for state by state reviews to make improvements and root out fraud that exists.

This is why the Dems promote "Ballot Harvesting". They just need vulnerable people on the voter rolls and then they steal their votes.

Forum List

Back