In Wisconsin, many nursing homes had voter turnout between 95% and 100%. Relatives of these patients say they were too sick to vote.

So, results that strongly indicate fraud and your response is to downplay it and dismiss it, not to ask more questions?

What a strange response.

Mmm, and the same people that mostly response like that, are the ones that, as a group, are strongly resisting attempts to just go back to the voting rules of the pre-pandemic...

And the same group that is fighting against Voter ID...

View attachment 610589
The same people who want universal junk mail ballots as well.

So, results that strongly indicate fraud and your response is to downplay it and dismiss it, not to ask more questions?

What a strange response.

Mmm, and the same people that mostly response like that, are the ones that, as a group, are strongly resisting attempts to just go back to the voting rules of the pre-pandemic...

And the same group that is fighting against Voter ID...

View attachment 610589
Who’s dismissing it?! I’ve dug in and asked around. I’m telling you what they are saying…. Trump got most of the fraudulent votes

Who’s dismissing it?! I’ve dug in and asked around. I’m telling you what they are saying…. Trump got most of the fraudulent votes
Translation:
”I asked all seven people I know, all filthy LibTards, and they confirmed it….Trump got all the fraudulent votes.”

The same people who want universal junk mail ballots as well.

I'm sure we could go on and on, about the ways that dems "just happen" to always fall on the side being AGAINST, having secure and honest voting, and sarcastically pretend that is is just an odd coincidence.

The elderly vote more repub. Probably trump votes

Your username has never been more ironically hilarious.

Obviously if those that are too infirm to vote, are "voting", the people making the calls are the staffers that are actually casting the votes in their names.

Funny that you missed that....

Brain.

Your username has never been more ironically hilarious.

Obviously if those that are too infirm to vote, are "voting", the people making the calls are the staffers that are actually casting the votes in their names.

Funny that you missed that....

Brain.
And there is no reason to believe those people have any particular political bias.

Translation:
”I asked all seven people I know, all filthy LibTards, and they confirmed it….Trump got all the fraudulent votes.”
You haven't shown anything to show that Joe got the the votes and not Trump

Seniors are still citizens. They have the right to vote.
They shouldn't be ballot-harvested with the leftist collector voting Dem FOR them.

Probably life-long conservatives, most of these old people, but the ballot harvesters fill it all in dem, for a whole nursing home worth of votes.

This is what I mean by being very worried by corrupt elections. I think the last election probably was phony, stolen. NO MORE BALLOT HARVESTING!!

The left never denied that voter fraud happened. That’s stupid. Of course it has. The amount is just way too rare and insignificant to matter.
Or maybe it swung the whole election over to Biden. That's what I suspect.

Whoa. That alone could have swung the election.
This ballot harvesting by Dems worries me a lot. I'd like to see a big investigation of it in all 50 states. If Republicans can take over Congress in the midterms, I'd sure like to see such an investigation as a priority.

We don't have a democracy or a republic if the vote is crooked, and it looks to me as if Biden did get in by fraud.

They shouldn't be ballot-harvested with the leftist collector voting Dem FOR them.

Probably life-long conservatives, most of these old people, but the ballot harvesters fill it all in dem, for a whole nursing home worth of votes.

This is what I mean by being very worried by corrupt elections. I think the last election probably was phony, stolen. NO MORE BALLOT HARVESTING!!
Most of them seem to despise Trump from the conversations I hear. Better than 2 to one. They think Trump is vulgar. Old people think character counts.

It would be easy to research. If all the ballot harvesters were Dem, and they got 91% of nursing home inmates to vote, most of whom are there because they are now unable to vote, or talk, then it would be obvious that these crooked Dems just filled in all the ballots to suit themselves. For Biden.

So that's the question: Who were these ballot harvesters and what party were they collecting votes for.

I knew that election was crooked. I just could feel it. :mad:

Most of them seem to despise Trump from the conversations I hear. Better than 2 to one. They think Trump is vulgar. Old people think character counts.
Doesn't matter if they can't think, talk, or vote --- in nursing homes. In that case, the Dem ballot harvester is just illegally filling out the ballot for them and harvesting it.

Doesn't matter if they can't think, talk, or vote --- in nursing homes. In that case, the Dem ballot harvester is just illegally filling out the ballot for them and harvesting it.
Nope. Why don't you visit a senior living facility or assisted living facility? They have some lively discussions and they don't like Trump.

Forum List

Back