In Wisconsin, many nursing homes had voter turnout between 95% and 100%. Relatives of these patients say they were too sick to vote.

View attachment 610215
With about 92,000 people in Wisconsin who reside in these facilities, the failure of Wisconsin election officials “to prevent wards and incapacitated persons from voting in the 2020 Presidential election” casts “doubt on the election result,” according to the report. Those 2020 general election results showed the midwestern state breaking by 20,682 votes to Joe Biden.

Whether the state Assembly will direct Gableman to conduct a further audit of the nursing homes is unclear, but what appears clear is that Wisconsin’s Democratic Attorney General Josh Kaul is unlikely to do so, as he rejected calls by the Racine County Sheriff’s Office to launch an investigation. Instead, Kaul called the southeastern county’s investigation “a publicity stunt.”

This clearly needs to be investigated and people held accountable. The democratic state AG. refuses to to do that. Why? Will he prove it is what he says? He could at least do that but he won't. Again, why? Obvious guilt is why

He provided no documentation for these claims.

Translation:
”I asked all seven people I know, all filthy LibTards, and they confirmed it….Trump got all the fraudulent votes.”

Several Trump voters have been arrested for casting fraudulent votes for Trump.

They shouldn't be ballot-harvested with the leftist collector voting Dem FOR them.

Probably life-long conservatives, most of these old people, but the ballot harvesters fill it all in dem, for a whole nursing home worth of votes.

This is what I mean by being very worried by corrupt elections. I think the last election probably was phony, stolen. NO MORE BALLOT HARVESTING!!

It is okay for Trump to use ballot harvesting but not anyone else. There is nothing wrong with it.

This ballot harvesting by Dems worries me a lot. I'd like to see a big investigation of it in all 50 states. If Republicans can take over Congress in the midterms, I'd sure like to see such an investigation as a priority.

We don't have a democracy or a republic if the vote is crooked, and it looks to me as if Biden did get in by fraud.

There is nothing wrong with ballot harvesting. You and the Republicans are the crooked ones.

YOu are trolling to shut down serious discussion of strong evidence of fraudulent voting.

Your motive seems to be, to support fraudulent voting.

You are trolling because there is no serious discussion. Just more right wing craziness.

It puts 92,000 votes in question. Elections are not supposed to be run leaving any questions. This election has been proven to have no integrity. Therefore given the margin of victory was 20,000 votes this election should be decertified.

It puts no votes in question. Fake reports mean nothing.

The election was fair and square.
d3c0qpy-7c1ec0da-19ed-4b74-b7e5-f2c4b9968065.jpg

Last edited:
136 page report on his progress. You are uninformed like usual.
Gableman claimed to have “vetted” 64 nursing homes in three counties and determined that 100% of registered voters there voted, but his report provided no documentation to back up the allegation. The elections commission was reviewing claims made in the report, said spokesman Riley Vetterkind.

Gableman claimed to have “vetted” 64 nursing homes in three counties and determined that 100% of registered voters there voted, but his report provided no documentation to back up the allegation. The elections commission was reviewing claims made in the report, said spokesman Riley Vetterkind.

His process of vetting those homes is his documentation. You are running out of excuses. Better come back later.

Forum List

Back