In Wisconsin, many nursing homes had voter turnout between 95% and 100%. Relatives of these patients say they were too sick to vote.

His process of vetting those homes is his documentation. You are running out of excuses. Better come back later.
The Wisconsin Elections Commission pushed back against Gableman’s findings in a statement on Tuesday, saying the report was “fixated on topics that have been thoroughly addressed.” Additionally, legal experts and politicians have called Gableman’s report illegal, unconstitutional, factually inconsistent and dangerous to democracy.

The Wisconsin Elections Commission pushed back against Gableman’s findings in a statement on Tuesday, saying the report was “fixated on topics that have been thoroughly addressed.” Additionally, legal experts and politicians have called Gableman’s report illegal, unconstitutional, factually inconsistent and dangerous to democracy.

That is a perfect example of you believing people because they said so. That is not good enough. Have they ever offered anything to help prove integrity? No. There are serious things wrong and the election should be decertified.

Another big fat lie.

I know you desperately want to think I do because you are desperate enough to milk an election that happened over 5 years ago at this point. 2016 is all you people have lol. Now you’re even more hollow now that Trump is a twice impeached, one term president. He’s a moron on to boot. That’s all you losers have to show for.

I know you desperately want to think I do because you are desperate enough to milk an election that happened over 5 years ago at this point. 2016 is all you people have lol. Now you’re even more hollow now that Trump is a twice impeached, one term president. He’s a moron on to boot. That’s all you losers have to show for.
All those impeachments proved is the Dims are unscrupulous scumbags. Biden will be impeached in 2023

Prove what? I’m just telling you what all the people are saying. Take it for whatever you want. Do you have proof that it’s not true?
What people are saying means very little. Even less when you agree with them.

Did they all vote for Biden? Shocker right.
Anyone who can't see the 2020 election was stolen is being willfully stupid. It would have been bad enough for this fraud pattern to occur in one key swing state but two? At about the same time in the wee hours of the morning? #NoEvidenceYeaRight

fraud.jpg

Attachments

• fraud.jpg
    fraud.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 10
I'm delighted to hear you like it! One worries so much about having to go into any of these places since Covid. Thanks for telling us.

Boy, I bet you don't need help voting! :)
I vote by mail and I don't need any help.

Repeatedly what? You are probably going to be disappointed to learn that every one is not a criminal like trump.
You need a little less O'donnel in your life....I can read the spittle dripping from your lip boy.....

Forum List

Back