In Wisconsin, many nursing homes had voter turnout between 95% and 100%. Relatives of these patients say they were too sick to vote.

What people are saying means very little. Even less when you agree with them.
Oh I don’t know about that. Trump used what “they” told him all the time and it seemed to work well for him… convinced you to believe all kinds of lies

A globalist plot with a Chinese bioweapon to get him out of office. Stealing votes, bioweapon virus and no rule of law in blue cities. What a joke! We are no better than other despot nations now. Loyalty to this...fuhgeddaboudit.
Chinese communists own Biden, and the Chinese communists unleashed the bioweapon that allowed Biden to cheat his way in...

I see a problem...

Prove what? I’m just telling you what all the people are saying. Take it for whatever you want. Do you have proof that it’s not true?
Well, yes.

The guy in the OP's link says so.

Which is clearly not a case of him believing something because someone said so because....

because....

Well, because he wrote it down and it took a lot of pages. That's the ticket.

Oh I don’t know about that. Trump used what “they” told him all the time and it seemed to work well for him… convinced you to believe all kinds of lies
The one who believes the lies is you. You are listening to the same people who have lied to you for the last six years. They have been caught numerous times.

Stop pretending you know what that word means.
Here is what it means.

Here is what it means.
And what specific democrat policy is communist?

Forum List

Back