In Wisconsin, many nursing homes had voter turnout between 95% and 100%. Relatives of these patients say they were too sick to vote.

This probably happened in several other states too, because if they're willing to do it one, why wouldn't they do it in others.

Anyway, this is absolutely despicable.

The lying scumbag mainstream media still insists there was no widespread voter fraud.

Here's a video about it:

Here are some articles about it:

Happened in Pennsylvania too. A friends dad voted.......10 years after he had died.

In a small population? Not at all but this is irrelevant anyway. All I see is a claim, not any actual proof, of that turnout and a video of him asking irrelevant questions to some poor elderly woman.

Tens of thousands is not a small population.

More leftist voter fraud. No one is surprised.
Nothing will be done by Biden's own In-Justice Department.
The illegitimate president Biden remains a fraud and a scar on America's conscience.

Last edited:
"My claim was only to tell you what people are telling me. If you don’t think it’s true then explain why?"
Just as I suspected. Not a word about Prog douchebag friends of mine. You lied.

the people who told me this info are the same people that would talk to Trump and give him his info. Trust me, my Prog douche bag friends weren’t talking to Trump!!

Just as I suspected. Not a word about Prog douchebag friends of mine. You lied.

the people who told me this info are the same people that would talk to Trump and give him his info. Trust me, my Prog douche bag friends weren’t talking to Trump!!
Who is telling you this stuff if not your friends? Do random strangers come up to you and start telling you this stuff? You said they tell you. That means you know them. You don't personally know anyone who has such conversations with Trump.

Who is telling you this stuff if not your friends? Do random strangers come up to you and start telling you this stuff? You said they tell you. That means you know them. You don't personally know anyone who has such conversations with Trump.
I told you… trumps people. Same that gave him his info when he was in the White House

I told you… trumps people. Same that gave him his info when he was in the White House
Now you're saying "Trump's people." Previously you said "people told me." When did Trump's people ever talk to you personally?

When did any of Trump's people talk to you personally?

Just admit that you're a douchebag liar.
When? That’s a tough one to answer as we are in contact regularly. Last week would have been the last contact. I can check in if you’d like to see if there’s any new scuddlebutt

Forum List

Back