In Wisconsin, many nursing homes had voter turnout between 95% and 100%. Relatives of these patients say they were too sick to vote.

According to your own dogma, you don't have any evidence.
I’m not talking about my dogma, I’m asking about you, mr conservative. Should we lock up mr meadows… or at least call for a full investigation?

Now you're saying "Trump's people." Previously you said "people told me." When did Trump's people ever talk to you personally?
People did tell me. When asked which people I clarified as they are trumps people.

People did tell me. When asked which people I clarified as they are trumps people.
You're trying to have it both ways. Either people told you personally or just just spouting bull crap you learned from the internet. Thanks for admitting that it was the latter.

I’m not talking about my dogma, I’m asking about you, mr conservative. Should we lock up mr meadows… or at least call for a full investigation?
Your question has to consider the dogma you believe that only convictions in a court of law constitute evidence of voter fraud.

Is it really that difficult for you to figure this out? These individuals didn’t vote, yet someone voted for them? Please give your understanding of how these individuals voted, take your time….
I’m just saying that if they cheated then that would be illegal, therefore you should be able to take your EVIDENCE to court and arrest some people. It’s been a year and a half… this “they cheated” narrative is plain silly

I’m just saying that if they cheated then that would be illegal, therefore you should be able to take your EVIDENCE to court and arrest some people. It’s been a year and a half… this “they cheated” narrative is plain silly
No it’s not silly, it’s obvious, what’s silly is you believe 81 million people voted for Biden, that’s just stupid, but keep telling yourself this…

No it’s not silly, it’s obvious, what’s silly is you believe 81 million people voted for Biden, that’s just stupid, but keep telling yourself this…
It’s a lot more believable than a secret coordinated conspiracy to fake millions of votes with no trace of verifiable evidence left behind! 81 million voting against Trump is very very believable.

It’s a lot more believable than a secret coordinated conspiracy to fake millions of votes with no trace of verifiable evidence left behind! 81 million voting against Trump is very very believable.
Sure they did, people vote with their pocketbook dumb dumb, so in your little, itsy, bitsy mind, all these never before seen voters said to hell with their personal best financial status and voted for Basement Crack Pipe Joe?!?!

Keep living in that fantasy world…

Attachments

• 3BF44E6F-9D49-4128-8327-A89135474BF8.jpeg
    3BF44E6F-9D49-4128-8327-A89135474BF8.jpeg
    121.2 KB · Views: 8
It is okay for Trump to use ballot harvesting but not anyone else. There is nothing wrong with it.
Ballot-harvesting is immoral and wrong and criminal for anyone to do it. It's just voting other people's votes! Just taking their ballots and filling them out as the harvester likes. Long prison sentences needed for this crime.

This probably happened in several other states too, because if they're willing to do it one, why wouldn't they do it in others.

Anyway, this is absolutely despicable.

The lying scumbag mainstream media still insists there was no widespread voter fraud.

Here's a video about it:

Here are some articles about it:

Sad that some on "our" side don't wat to talk about the biggest election fraud in American history

The party in power is the one that instigated the ballot harvesting and cheating generally, so of course there are no investigations or charges. They like it, they promoted it.

Forum List

Back