Inappropriate words no longer allowed

bornright

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Texas
Whites are no longer allowed to use the following words: n****r, m**key, b*y, and many other words that if you are black feel free to add to the list. I do not feel that the above words are appropriate. Words that offend me are: white privilege, cracker, honkie........please feel free if you are white to add to this list.

You should have seen the ******* in the prison. They said ****** a million times a day. One time I asked one who had just finished an hour long tirade with ****** as every third word, why he said ****** so much. he told me in no uncertain terms that I should be silent and never say ****** again. But no, I won't join the parade of cry babies crying over non existent racism.

Whites are no longer allowed to use the following words: n****r, m**key, b*y, and many other words that if you are black feel free to add to the list. I do not feel that the above words are appropriate. Words that offend me are: white privilege, cracker, honkie........please feel free if you are white to add to this list.
Nonsense.

Anyone can say anything he wants.

You can't say Porch Monkey, ****** Knife, Booty Bitch, Afro-turf, or Dirty Snowflake,

We already know you can't say Jiggabo, right?

Nonsense.

Anyone can say anything he wants.

Yelling "FIRE" in a crowded theater?

You can't say Porch Monkey, ****** Knife, Booty Bitch, Afro-turf, or Dirty Snowflake,

I think porch monkey is out, as it uses the M-word.

Try Moon Cricket.

Dirty snowflake, now that's a good one! Maybe we should name tigger that one.

Your post 20 years from now

****** *** ** ****** allowed ** *** *** ********* *****: ******, ******, ***, *** many ***** ***** *** ** *** *** ***** feel free ** *** ** *** ****. I ** *** feel **** *** above ***** *** appropriate. ***** **** ***** me ***: ***** privilege, *******, ******........please feel **** ** *** ******** ** *** ** **** ****.

I call bullshit on the OP. He has never been offended by being called a cracker.

Forum List

Back