CDZ Indefinite Life Spans for Human Beings Could be Less Than 10 Years Away

For example, if life is extended indefinitely and a couple's child bearing years are thus extended indefinitely (my assumption), will a couple limit themselves to 1.2 children per couple (on average). Perhaps a couple will have one child while in their thirties and then want to have childen again in their 200s.
roflmao, you dont have any kids, do you?

LMFAO a crying baby at 200 years old? Going through the terrible twos the teen years when you are 216?

Is he insane?

Not infinite, but indefinite. Something will eventually still kill you whether it is an accident, choosing to die or just a really bad flu.
Agreed there is a difference, but Dr. Church doesn't use either word. Only the article's author uses "indefinite" once.

While genetic manipulation is very interesting and we might, indeed, be able to physically reverse the aging process, the law of unintended consequences should still be respected. Our brains might still fall apart due to dementia thereby allowing us to live "indefinitely" and with a youthful appearance but with our minds gone.

Still, I would like to have more energy and the ability to bounce back from injuries like an 18-year old even if I still die at 90.

For example, if life is extended indefinitely and a couple's child bearing years are thus extended indefinitely (my assumption), will a couple limit themselves to 1.2 children per couple (on average). Perhaps a couple will have one child while in their thirties and then want to have childen again in their 200s.

LMFAO a crying baby at 200 years old? Going through the terrible twos the teen years when you are 216?

Is he insane?

A 200 year old that has the body and sex drive of a 20 year old! This is science fiction for the time being after all. Yall are still treating ageing like it is now, not like it would be if the so call "fountain of youth" were discovered. What does another 20 year interval to raise another batch of children mean to a person that has the potential to live 100,000 years or more?

Last edited:

Is he insane?

A 200 year old that has the body and sex drive of a 20 year old! This is science fiction for the time being after. Yall are still treating ageing like it is now, not like it would be if the so call "fountain of youth" were discovered. What does another 20 year interval to raise another batch of children going to mean to a person that has the potential to live 100,000 years or more?
I have not seen any evidence that the process of menopause would be reversed. We are talking about the "age" of the various cells as measured by telomeres and general cell health.

This wont heal scars, cause you to lose weight or restore the sanity of Raiders fans.

What would the point being to live 100,000 years old anyways? For that matter 200 years old, sure I guess they could make the body younger but not the mind....all that knowledge, wisdom, pain, regrets to carry for that long?

Is he insane?

A 200 year old that has the body and sex drive of a 20 year old! This is science fiction for the time being after. Yall are still treating ageing like it is now, not like it would be if the so call "fountain of youth" were discovered. What does another 20 year interval to raise another batch of children going to mean to a person that has the potential to live 100,000 years or more?
I have not seen any evidence that the process of menopause would be reversed. We are talking about the "age" of the various cells as measured by telomeres and general cell health.

This wont heal scars, cause you to lose weight or restore the sanity of Raiders fans.

Thanks I was starting to think along the same lines.

What would the point being to liver 100,000 years old anyways? For that matter 200 years old, sure I guess they could make the body younger but not the mind....all that knowledge, wisdom, pain, regrets to carry for that long?

Oh, I got a lot of libtards to piss off yet.

Is he insane?

Thanks I was starting to think along the same lines.

Yes, nothing can help Raiders fans.

Is he insane?

Perhaps not. But if the cells of the body were stopped from genetically aging, would menapause be triggered in a woman as it is now with regular aging?

What would the point being to live 100,000 years old anyways? For that matter 200 years old, sure I guess they could make the body younger but not the mind....all that knowledge, wisdom, pain, regrets to carry for that long?
What's the point of living to any age? Is there some reason to turn suicidal because of a number?

Perhaps not. But if the cells of the body were stopped from genetically aging, would menapause be triggered in a woman as it is now with regular aging?
Guess we will have to become immortal and just see.

:D

What's the point of living to any age? Is there some reason to turn suicidal because of a number?
Yes. I do not want to turn 904,753,409,587 under any circumstances.

It's funny your profile says your the same age as me, I know 100 years on this earth is good enough for me. I don't get your desire (?) to want to live 100s and 100s of years more unless you have things you have not experienced and not satisfied... I accomplished everything major I wanted to do nothing more left to do or would want to repeat it.

It's funny your profile says your the same age as me, I know 100 years on this earth is good enough for me. I don't get your desire (?) to want to live 100s and 100s of years more unless you have things you have not experienced and not satisfied... I accomplished everything major I wanted to do nothing more left to do or would want to repeat it.

I don't think of life like that.

I don't think of life like that.
I enjoy being alive. I don't view life as a checklist of accomplishments and then there is nothing else to live for. Gee how depressing!

I don't want to live forever..... Heaven forbid!

No way!

EDIT to add

Who would want to live in this valley of tears for an Eternity? nooooooooooo

Forum List

Back