Independent Candidate leads poll

I'm voting for Mean Tweets and $1.85 a gallon gasoline, and US Companies actually building crap in US instead of China.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
"i know i voted for the duopoly, but we have to change it!!! WWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH Now excuse me while i got vote for the duopoly"
Fuckin dumbass :lol:

We can keep bending over for this, or we can choose to change it.
You are a 1 percenter who expects to get 100% of your dreams fulfilled

but the perfect person for you will not appeal to 51% of the voters

The Tweeners have to compromise and they are unwilling to do so

Yes, it's just a poll. But I'm so desperate I'm running with it.

We can't allow this ugly duopoly to continue. This is fuckin' suicide.

#ForwardParty

(watch this folks, the fence-sitters can NEVER answer these simple questions)
I’m curious…what VIABLE / SUSTAINABLE policies do these third party politicians pitch that get you Fence-sitters all giddy….AND can those policies be sold to this new American populous you’ve created?

Can fence-sitting LibTarians sell all the compartmentalized factions they’ve created on the ideas of smaller government, less spending and higher taxes for all?
Do you really see desperate minorities, faggots, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, feminazis, the barely Americans embracing such ideals?

I welcome Golfing Gator dblack pknopp gipper Harry Dresden and all fence-sitters to take a stab at this.

I’m curious…what VIABLE / SUSTAINABLE policies do these third party politicians pitch that get you Fence-sitters all giddy….AND can those policies be sold to this new American populous you’ve created?

Can fence-sitting LibTarians sell all the compartmentalized factions they’ve created on the ideas of smaller government, less spending and higher taxes for all?
Do you really see desperate minorities, faggots, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, feminazis, the barely Americans embracing such ideals?

I welcome Golfing Gator dblack pknopp gipper Harry Dresden and all fence-sitters to take a stab at this.
Thinking those who refuse to support the duopoly are fence sitters, is utterly ignorant.

To a duopoly dupe, there can be nothing outside the duopoly. Sad. Very sad.

I'll keep this as simple as a I can. I expect you to summarily dismiss and distort and pervert the answer, because you're not a serious or honest person.

For the moment, I am a one-issue voter. There is one thing that concerns me more than either the rise of autocratic White "Christian" Nationalism from the Right, or the continuing destructive nature of PC & Identity Politics from the Left: We need to significantly change our electoral/political system before it's too late. There are specifically laid-out strategies for doing that.

That is a clear and adult answer. Neither your agreement nor your understanding are required.

You have it right except it is not higher taxes for all, it would be the opposite if we did the first two on your list

But you are correct, those people will not embrace the ideas of smaller government, less spending and more freedom anymore than you would, which is not at all.

But, all one can do is keep fighting the good fight.

calling me a fence sitter?.....i told you before,give a topic and i will give you my position....

Like everyone else I have a party preference. My beleif is that we should be banding together to clean up both partys, in the hope for more honest goverment & sharper minds, not just loud party propaganda sales people.

Like everyone else I have a party preference. My beleif is that we should be banding together to clean up both partys, in the hope for more honest goverment & sharper minds, not just loud party propaganda sales people.
It seems to me that the most direct and fair way to do that is to change the system under which ALL of them can operate.

I don't know why so many are willing to continue with a system that incentivizes and rewards the worst impulses of its participants.

Forum List

Back