India second largest wheat producer bans exports amid food supply concerns

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

Keep laughing at “ food shortages” lol——- when reality hits you won’t be laughing long trust us as we keep telling you this isn’t your 1970’s little Gov. Stunt being pulled by a President this is a GLOBAL COLLAPSE!!!

A lot of the dumbed down can’t corilate how WHEAT is used to make hundreds of products LOL..

:rofl:
It's not as bad as when people say 'your an idiot'.....but still funny.

LMFAO I wish I could watch you, it’s too bad you have no idea how retarded you are trust us moron you won’t be eating like you do in six months. Oh the begging would be such an a filling site to the eyes because asshole like you get Karma faster than you fkg idiots even realize .

Those ass holes who said the same thing about the jab guess where they are now Mental loser.

1652626114956.gif

Keep laughing at “ food shortages” lol——- when reality hits you won’t be laughing long trust us as we keep telling you this isn’t your 1970’s little Gov. Stunt being pulled by a President this is a GLOBAL COLLAPSE!!!

A lot of the dumbed down can’t corilate how WHEAT is used to make hundreds of products LOL..
You can just blame Biden, you always do.

LMFAO I wish I could watch you, it’s too bad you have no idea how retarded you are trust us moron you won’t be eating like you do in six months. Oh the begging would be such an a filling site to the eyes because asshole like you get Karma faster than you fkg idiots even realize .

Those ass holes who said the same thing about the jab guess where they are now Mental loser.

View attachment 644923
I hope you eat better than you compose sentences.

Add the lost production from the Ukraine, which re grains produces as much as the US for export, and yes, there will be major global problem soon, and the US's 'elites' are more than happy to starve the US to cash in the famines.

India, the second-largest producer of wheat, has banned exports of the commodity, due to a risk to its food security.

It's good that they looking out for their own citizens....We should try that sometimes.

Let's go Brandon!!

India, the second-largest producer of wheat, has banned exports of the commodity, due to a risk to its food security.

It's good that they looking out for their own citizens....We should try that sometimes.
Brandon and the dems are looking after Illegals and their 10% cut

Ukraine is the biggest supplier of wheat to Africa...and PUTIN has cut that supply line

I think there will be too many people in other countries that will starve this winter, and others who will freeze due to a lack of power. Even here in the US there will be too many people who will be forced to choose between heat and food because the prices for both will be too high. Inflation kinda slowed down last month, but I don't think it's going away anytime soon and prices will still go up but maybe not quite as fast for some things. I think there's going to be a major shift in demand for what you have to have to live vs other things you don't really need but would like to have. And there will be shortages too. You better be thinking ahead.

Oh no, we're going to double down on the ethanol scam instead; fuck feeding people. Both commies and right wingers hate feeding people.

Forum List

Back