Indian Ocean island community has lived there for 60,000 years, but they'll kill you if you visit

They survive because we let them.

So if theyre so backward as to murder explorers of the earth, maybe its justified to retaliate.

The earth is beautiful. Most countries and territories allow all to see its beauty.
Whites are like vermin or virus. They mess up everything.
They dont own the island if they cant fight for it like everyone else had to. Get in line. If theyre murdering innocent human visitors, they should be shot in the face as apparently they cant do "community" too well and too bad for them, the earth has quite the large human community.

Too bad, so sad, their dad.
They do own the island. They were there first. There not murdering innocent human vistors. They are murdering trespassers and future marauders.
The land is not theirs unless they join the world community and act fucking civilized.

If they want to act uncivilized. Fine. But they then also get to have to defend themselves from the rest of us. Survival of the Fittest

It's impossible to tell exactly how long the island has been inhabited.

OMFG! Something that makes a little bit sense. :clap2: applaud their attempt. I guess it's NOT a faux news article selling faux wonder, faux awe and e-motion...

The Sentineli a living memory of our past Part 1The Sentineli are among the

However, it has been observed that they have made adroit use of metal objects which have washed up or been left behind on their shores, having some ability at cold smithing and sharpening iron and incorporating it into weapons and other items.​

How did they learn to make metal objects? Surely not by discovering them washed up on shore

The original people of the world.

Not quite.

"In a genetic study in 2011, researchers found evidence, in DNA samples taken from strands of Aboriginal people's hair, that the ancestors of the Aboriginal population split off from the ancestors of the European and Asian populations between 65,000 and 75,000 years ago"
Aboriginal Australians - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Dante used to lean towards the multiple regional theories, but...

follow the science

So if theyre so backward as to murder explorers of the earth, maybe its justified to retaliate.

The earth is beautiful. Most countries and territories allow all to see its beauty.
They dont own the island if they cant fight for it like everyone else had to. Get in line. If theyre murdering innocent human visitors, they should be shot in the face as apparently they cant do "community" too well and too bad for them, the earth has quite the large human community.

They do own the island. They were there first. There not murdering innocent human vistors. They are murdering trespassers and future marauders.
The land is not theirs unless they join the world community and act fucking civilized.

If they want to act uncivilized. Fine. But they then also get to have to defend themselves from the rest of us. Survival of the Fittest
your a moron. they probably live in peace and only do so by realizing the rest of the world is savages to be fought off. i wonder about their inbreeding and how they remain healthy with limited gene pool. .

why doesn't some one drop land drones shaped like rocks to spy on how they live? would make for great reality tv. I copy right that idea

your a moron. they probably live in peace and only do so by realizing the rest of the world is savages to be fought off. i wonder about their inbreeding and how they remain healthy with limited gene pool. .
Peace is humans valuing human life.

A visitor isnt automatically hostile, and if you kill him or her on a whim you do not know about peace, and you do not properly value human life.

The killers amongst them should be quarantined and then the entire tribe brought up to date on basic human history.

After that, release them and if they continue to kill indiscriminately - kill um back.

A visitor isnt automatically hostile, and if you kill him or her on a whim you do not know about peace, and you do not properly value human life.

The killers amongst them should be quarantined and then the entire tribe brought up to date on basic human history.

After that, release them and if they continue to kill indiscriminately - kill um back.
if they had a history lessons they would see how crazy mankind is and would attack us savages as we have done to all native peoples. we are the killers among them, it's obvious

patronizing view of ignorance

romanticizing people who live in the past is silly

drop LSD laced food

patronizing view of ignorance

romanticizing people who live in the past is silly
we are going back to the stone age but you are to stupid to see or admit that. Einstein knew it and told you about it but you won't stop following your leaders to hell

if they had a history lessons they would see how crazy mankind is and would attack us savages as we have done to all native peoples. we are the killers among them, it's obvious
Mankind is far less murderous now than we were at the time we were tribal like these folks. Governments =/= citizens either.

These fools prolly rape their women and murder each other for the gods like mayans. You give savagry too much credit and civilization too little.

Im not frivolously killing people. Noone i know is., personally. Times me by the billions in the civilized world apart from govermnent based bullshit, we are by far superior humans.

Well see they are only worthless failures to white people. They must provide some instinctual threat to whites since whites are the result of a recessive mutation. They will be alive long after white civilization is destroyed and in ruins.
Mutation or not. Whites have made the world we live in today along with Asians. A small tribe like that would be killed most likely by diseases as stated in the video. They are a weak and fragile society with no progress. I don't think we should intentionally kill them off but if they can do it why isn't it ok for the US to shoot people trying to cross the boarder? Do you really view those on the island as so weak and underdeveloped that they have different standards?
Whites havent done shit but copy from other cultures. Without Black civilizations you would still be in caves. Like I said before, what you think is of little import. I view those on the island as having their own standards. Fuck what white people think.
Hahaha. Copy from other civilizations... Even if everything we've accomplished was through copying we still ended up on top so who's smarter now bitch? Your opinions are based of pure racism. If I found a group of any race that killed anyone who went there I would feel the same way while you would not...
Youve only been on top since 1490's Thats already coming to an end. Killing people doesnt make you smarter it just makes you white vermin more violent and disrespectful of other cultures. Typical white boy thought you just expressed there. :laugh:
I don't see the sign of the end yet. Greater numbers don't mean anything. Like said in other threads, whites have a knack for being able to control groups while being the minority. I don't want to kill anyone but self defense is self defense. Also where are the droves of people that whites are killing? I promise you that in the last 100 years blacks have killed 10 times the amount of blacks that whites have killed.
Not interested in what you see. There is no doubt you are already declining. You have already invented terms like "black caucasian" to keep yourself relevant but the people of color are seeing the game.. Whites have a knack only for deluding themselves in the interest of money. Gimme a break.

I don't know what makes you think these people are some great peacemakers that have a better view of the world than anyone else. All we know about them is that they try to kill people that show up. That seems like such a peaceful well developed culture. They're just savages like the rest of us.

Nope. We just are the winners. You savages are just butthurt.

Mutation or not. Whites have made the world we live in today along with Asians. A small tribe like that would be killed most likely by diseases as stated in the video. They are a weak and fragile society with no progress. I don't think we should intentionally kill them off but if they can do it why isn't it ok for the US to shoot people trying to cross the boarder? Do you really view those on the island as so weak and underdeveloped that they have different standards?
Whites havent done shit but copy from other cultures. Without Black civilizations you would still be in caves. Like I said before, what you think is of little import. I view those on the island as having their own standards. Fuck what white people think.
Hahaha. Copy from other civilizations... Even if everything we've accomplished was through copying we still ended up on top so who's smarter now bitch? Your opinions are based of pure racism. If I found a group of any race that killed anyone who went there I would feel the same way while you would not...
Youve only been on top since 1490's Thats already coming to an end. Killing people doesnt make you smarter it just makes you white vermin more violent and disrespectful of other cultures. Typical white boy thought you just expressed there. :laugh:
I don't see the sign of the end yet. Greater numbers don't mean anything. Like said in other threads, whites have a knack for being able to control groups while being the minority. I don't want to kill anyone but self defense is self defense. Also where are the droves of people that whites are killing? I promise you that in the last 100 years blacks have killed 10 times the amount of blacks that whites have killed.
Not interested in what you see. There is no doubt you are already declining. You have already invented terms like "black caucasian" to keep yourself relevant but the people of color are seeing the game.. Whites have a knack only for deluding themselves in the interest of money. Gimme a break.
That's why whites are better. They realize that race doesn't matter so have no problem deluding there race. I don't mind dating other races. It just so happens that whites have mastered leadership and the modern world. It has nothing to do with keeping the rest of the races down. It has to do with winning the game.

Sure hope nobody discovers oil there. The United States might decide they need a huge dose of democracy and freedom.

Indian Ocean island is home to Sentinelese community who kill outsiders Daily Mail Online

Considering they are a stone age level people that are hostile, surrounded by modern era people with modern era weapons, maybe they aren't supposed to survive.

They basically require the rest of us to hold back in order for them to survive, not exactly a great strategy for continued existence.

And oil isn't needed for them to be exterminated. just have them massacre some random group of people flying over the island who crash land, and depending on the country of origin of the plane, the place could be bombed to BEFORE the stone age.

That is Indian territory. Those are Indian citizens. India may not be the strongest country in the world but I doubt they would allow white people to go and kill Indian citizens for fun. You will be arrested if you are found within three miles of the island.

No doubt. But India would have a diplomatic disaster if these people shredded up a few innocent crash victims, and depending on the country impacted, a causus belli on their hands.

You are not supposed to fly over that area. You have to take special permission to fly in that area. Indian navy's nuclear submarines will be based out of there. Also, Indian navy has an air base there for training naval aviators. In addition, there are nuclear missile test sites there as well.

Forum List

Back