Indian Ocean island community has lived there for 60,000 years, but they'll kill you if you visit

Whites havent done shit but copy from other cultures. Without Black civilizations you would still be in caves. Like I said before, what you think is of little import. I view those on the island as having their own standards. Fuck what white people think.

Again proving you are a fat, white troll.

NO ONE is stupid enough to post what you just did - ergo you are a troll hoping for a reaction.

Youve only been on top since 1490's

At least that's what the Romans said to the Greeks..

Thats already coming to an end. Killing people doesnt make you smarter it just makes you white vermin more violent and disrespectful of other cultures. Typical white boy thought you just expressed there. :laugh:

If it is, it will be to the Asians due to the suicide of the USA.

I love the leftists

YEA and HURRAY, the USA is less white.

BOO, INCOME gaps are widening and our innovation is being lost to Asia...

Say fucktards, think there might be a connection?

Sure hope nobody discovers oil there. The United States might decide they need a huge dose of democracy and freedom.

Indian Ocean island is home to Sentinelese community who kill outsiders Daily Mail Online

Considering they are a stone age level people that are hostile, surrounded by modern era people with modern era weapons, maybe they aren't supposed to survive.

They basically require the rest of us to hold back in order for them to survive, not exactly a great strategy for continued existence.

And oil isn't needed for them to be exterminated. just have them massacre some random group of people flying over the island who crash land, and depending on the country of origin of the plane, the place could be bombed to BEFORE the stone age.

That is Indian territory. Those are Indian citizens. India may not be the strongest country in the world but I doubt they would allow white people to go and kill Indian citizens for fun. You will be arrested if you are found within three miles of the island.

Last edited:
Sure hope nobody discovers oil there. The United States might decide they need a huge dose of democracy and freedom.

Indian Ocean island is home to Sentinelese community who kill outsiders Daily Mail Online

Considering they are a stone age level people that are hostile, surrounded by modern era people with modern era weapons, maybe they aren't supposed to survive.

They basically require the rest of us to hold back in order for them to survive, not exactly a great strategy for continued existence.

And oil isn't needed for them to be exterminated. just have them massacre some random group of people flying over the island who crash land, and depending on the country of origin of the plane, the place could be bombed to BEFORE the stone age.
White people logic

Actually Russian logic.

They survive because we let them.

So if theyre so backward as to murder explorers of the earth, maybe its justified to retaliate.

The earth is beautiful. Most countries and territories allow all to see its beauty.
Whites are like vermin or virus. They mess up everything.

Silly Racist, message boards are for non-idiots.

That is Indian territory. Those are Indian citizens. India may not be the strongest country in the world but I doubt they would allow white people to go and kill Indian citizens for fun. You will be arrested if you are found within three miles of the island.

No doubt. But India would have a diplomatic disaster if these people shredded up a few innocent crash victims, and depending on the country impacted, a causus belli on their hands.

The dumbest part is relying on search engines. I bet the top results are ALL about this angle because of how the algorithms work.

but look here: In 1879, for example, an elderly couple and some children were taken by force and brought to the islands’ main town, Port Blair. The colonial officer in charge of the kidnapping wrote that the entire group, ‘sickened rapidly, and the old man and his wife died, so the four children were sent back to their home with quantities of presents.’ Despite being responsible for the deaths of at least two people, and quite possibly starting an epidemic amongst the islanders, the same officer expressed no remorse, but merely remarked on the Sentinelese’s ‘peculiarly idiotic expression of countenance, and manner of behaving.’

The most isolated tribe in the world - Survival International

I wonder how long other people with indigenous ties in the area have known about this? When did the first explorer come into contact with them? They are VERY close to places of civilization

seems like the skeptic in most people here has gone on an extended vacation​

Interesting, other than obscure or unknown tribal peoples in deep jungle, I didn't know there was any uncontacted peoples left in the world.

Sentinelese people - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Nice to see some bonafide mystery remains in the world.
there is no mystery there

just sayin'

Didn't read the article then. Are great gaps in what's known about them.
Great gaps?
Wow, I'll err on the side of caution and go with a silly news article that is part of hype evident in most every search engine attempt.

So if theyre so backward as to murder explorers of the earth, maybe its justified to retaliate.

The earth is beautiful. Most countries and territories allow all to see its beauty.

irony alert!

Point out one post with me being a "racist"

irony alert!

When you have a knee jerk reaction to a perception of racism in others, it is almost a sure sign of racist attitudes and hypersensitivity.

irony alert!

When you have a knee jerk reaction to a perception of racism in others, it is almost a sure sign of racist attitudes and hypersensitivity.

Nice non-answer, Dainty.

Forum List

Back