Indian Ocean island community has lived there for 60,000 years, but they'll kill you if you visit

They do own the island. They were there first. There not murdering innocent human vistors. They are murdering trespassers and future marauders.

I think you and Don't Taz Me Bro should do a scouting expedition to find out if the natives are friendly. :thup:

Now in all fairness they might think you're a marshmallow and skewer you, pugsley. . Still, it would get you our of moms basement for awhile....

Without White folks, that's how all blacks would still be living like today

Without Black folks whites would still be living in caves and looking like the Gieco man.

photo.jpg

Without Black folks whites would still be living in caves and looking like the Gieco man.

photo.jpg
Explain?

And I kind of want to go to this Island with some automatic weapons and wait for them to try to kill me. Bahaha. It's ok for a stupid underdeveloped black tribe to behave this way but if hypothetically we found a untouched group of white people somewhere who killed you for showing up everyone would be like "white virmin ruining the earth".

photo.jpg
Explain?

And I kind of want to go to this Island with some automatic weapons and wait for them to try to kill me. Bahaha. It's ok for a stupid underdeveloped black tribe to behave this way but if hypothetically we found a untouched group of white people somewhere who killed you for showing up everyone would be like "white virmin ruining the earth".
Explain what?

Doesnt matter what you want to do. You arent going to do much but post online and we all know that.

photo.jpg
Explain?

Explain what?

Doesnt matter what you want to do. You arent going to do much but post online and we all know that.
Of course I'm not going to do that. lol. It's just that for some reason we praise these worthless failures of a culture that are so close minded as to kill all that enter. They'll die out through natural selection after a while. It's the way of the world.

Explain how black folks carried whites out of the caveman age.

photo.jpg
Explain?

Explain what?

Of course I'm not going to do that. lol. It's just that for some reason we praise these worthless failures of a culture that are so close minded as to kill all that enter. They'll die out through natural selection after a while. It's the way of the world.
Well see they are only worthless failures to white people. They must provide some instinctual threat to whites since whites are the result of a recessive mutation. They will be alive long after white civilization is destroyed and in ruins.

photo.jpg
Explain?

Explain what?

Well see they are only worthless failures to white people. They must provide some instinctual threat to whites since whites are the result of a recessive mutation. They will be alive long after white civilization is destroyed and in ruins.
Mutation or not. Whites have made the world we live in today along with Asians. A small tribe like that would be killed most likely by diseases as stated in the video. They are a weak and fragile society with no progress. I don't think we should intentionally kill them off but if they can do it why isn't it ok for the US to shoot people trying to cross the boarder? Do you really view those on the island as so weak and underdeveloped that they have different standards?

photo.jpg
Explain?

Explain what?

Mutation or not. Whites have made the world we live in today along with Asians. A small tribe like that would be killed most likely by diseases as stated in the video. They are a weak and fragile society with no progress. I don't think we should intentionally kill them off but if they can do it why isn't it ok for the US to shoot people trying to cross the boarder? Do you really view those on the island as so weak and underdeveloped that they have different standards?
Whites havent done shit but copy from other cultures. Without Black civilizations you would still be in caves. Like I said before, what you think is of little import. I view those on the island as having their own standards. Fuck what white people think.

Explain?

Explain what?

Whites havent done shit but copy from other cultures. Without Black civilizations you would still be in caves. Like I said before, what you think is of little import. I view those on the island as having their own standards. Fuck what white people think.
Hahaha. Copy from other civilizations... Even if everything we've accomplished was through copying we still ended up on top so who's smarter now bitch? Your opinions are based of pure racism. If I found a group of any race that killed anyone who went there I would feel the same way while you would not...

Explain what?

Hahaha. Copy from other civilizations... Even if everything we've accomplished was through copying we still ended up on top so who's smarter now bitch? Your opinions are based of pure racism. If I found a group of any race that killed anyone who went there I would feel the same way while you would not...
Youve only been on top since 1490's Thats already coming to an end. Killing people doesnt make you smarter it just makes you white vermin more violent and disrespectful of other cultures. Typical white boy thought you just expressed there. :laugh:

Whites are like vermin or virus. They mess up everything.

What was your tribal chieftain's excuse? The one that sold your sorry ass forefathers to the slave traders? Just to think...this could have been you.

417d71404bf5022d262c44e018faff47.jpg
If that had of been me what would be wrong with it?
You realize you can still do that. Move back to Africa so they can eat you for lunch. :D
Moving back in about 5 years. No white people where I'm moving so I dont have to worry about being eaten.

Youve only been on top since 1490's Thats already coming to an end. Killing people doesnt make you smarter it just makes you white vermin more violent and disrespectful of other cultures. Typical white boy thought you just expressed there. :laugh:
I don't see the sign of the end yet. Greater numbers don't mean anything. Like said in other threads, whites have a knack for being able to control groups while being the minority. I don't want to kill anyone but self defense is self defense. Also where are the droves of people that whites are killing? I promise you that in the last 100 years blacks have killed 10 times the amount of blacks that whites have killed.

Forum List

Back