Indiana clinic denies treatment to a child with an infection because unvaxxed

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
This is outlandishly sick covidian practioner nurse who pulled this chit refusing a child medication for an infection and threatening mom needs her license pulled.

RediMed North
315 East Cook Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46825
(260) 458-3800

This is outlandishly sick covidian practioner nurse who pulled this chit refusing a child medication for an infection and threatening mom needs her license pulled.

RediMed North
315 East Cook Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46825
(260) 458-3800

View attachment 575061

These medical people are cultists. They are also instant fascists who go from nice to Nazi in no time flat. Since when, in our America, have simpleton medical employees gained the power to supersede our constitutional rights?

Fired for telling the truth. People need to ban these medical facilities off their go to for care as they are exposed for what they are and are doing.

St. Lukes in Boise had my dad for the ten days while he was bleeding to death internally. After his ten days of insurance was up they booted him to go home and die of internal bleeding. He had another six to ten days before he would be fully bled out. He wasn't ready to die and when we got home with him he asked me to find a way to stop the bleeding. Got the bleeding stop with herbs. That was over ten years ago and I had a lot to learn about herbs. He lasted an extra year but that could have been extended and with better results for him if he had someone who was knowledgeable in herbs, nutrition and the natural to care for him back then.

Last edited:
The vaccinated must always be the first to be saved from Covid.
The canuck duck is sticking his nose in his neighbors' business--AGAIN. Fuck off duck. This clinic should lose it's license and that joke of a health care provider shouldn't be allowed to sweep the floors. HaHaHa, Lutheran health care. I wonder if this outfit would turn lepers away too.

If one takes an oath to protect the health of others and then violates that oath with irrational, even unscientific reasoning, they are in violation of that oath.

As such, they must thus answer to a superior or a Health Board who can force her out of her position, and/or, they must be judged by a courtroom of her peers for any harm she has caused the patient and their family.

Last edited:
These medical people are cultists. They are also instant fascists who go from nice to Nazi in no time flat. Since when, in our America, have simpleton medical employees gained the power to supersede our constitutional rights?
The way legislation has gone and the people who've been asleep, propagandized and ignorant have assisted in this mess. There are some good medical people but far and few in between now. If people would stop going to places like that it would straighten out pretty damn quick.

If one takes an oath to protect the health of others and then violates that oath with irrational, even unscientific reasoning, they are in violation of that oath.

As such, they must thus answer to a superior or a Health Board who can force her out of her position, and/or, they must be judged by a courtroom of her peers for any harm she has caused the patient and their family.
Everyone reading this thread should write that clinic and express their dismay. I am appalled a major organized religion like the Lutherans would allow this.

RediMed North
315 East Cook Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46825
(260) 458-3800

View attachment 575061
Is this clinic in Fort Wayne, IN or Ohio? Your title says Ohio, but the address is Ft. Wayne, IN.

Is this clinic in Fort Wayne, IN or Ohio? Your title says Ohio, but the address is Ft. Wayne, IN.
Fixed that. Sorry my mistake for having too many things in head at once going on. Goose is happy though as ducks aren't sleeping in his house tonight... :)

The way legislation has gone and the people who've been asleep, propagandized and ignorant have assisted in this mess. There are some good medical people but far and few in between now. If people would stop going to places like that it would straighten out pretty damn quick.
It is a real shame when you have to consider the politics of the health care provider when you are in need of care. These people should be ashamed of themselves and be held criminally liable for any and all damages that family incurred due to this insensitive bitch's treatment.

RediMed North
315 East Cook Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46825
(260) 458-3800

View attachment 575061

I hope the mother pressed criminal charges against that bitch for attempted robbery.

That on top of a lawsuit for the negligent refusal to treat an ill child.

The vaccinated must always be the first to be saved from Covid.

If these fake “vaccines” were legitimate, then those who received them would not need anything else to “save” them from COVID.

The perceived need for the “vaccinated” to be afraid of catching the disease from the “unvaccinated” amounts to an admission that one knows that these fake “vaccines” are bullshit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back