Indiana Law No Different Than Clinton's in 1993!

The only thing that's changed is the hypocrisy of the left and their TERROR :eek-52: at offending perverts. I know most of the progs here have the attention-span of a hummingbird so they'll never watch this in it's entirety. This from the master of sleaze, the man from Hot Springs....er...Hope.

If perverts are offended what will you do??
Do you consider one sin greater than the other, or are they in ascending order?

No. I'm accusing you of being a mean vile human being who needs Jesus in his life.

k4omNCD.gif

They are not the same, one gives broad religious freedom rights, the other specifically targets gays...you view it and then Pence's bill....apple and oranges, pal

I ain't your "pal" homo....and nothing in the Indiana bill "targets gays"...you're a liar.
Sure...that's why the Governor had three men key in the anti-gay movement behind him when he signed the bill. :D

Yes it does and a check this, I was being nice and I took away all the stuff I wanted to say, because I don't want to get banned, but I'm warning you nuts, I can get pretty dirty here, so please, lets be cordial, shall we

Fuck that and fuck you.....you think you can whip me in a pissing match son, you better grow a bigger dick. :badgrin:
You sound shrill. This failure in Indiana hit you hard, did it?

"failure"? Even Scum Willy's Arkansas copied them....I know it must be hard for a carpet-munching dyke like you to comprehend, but perverts don't belong in Christian businesses....go to muslim shops waving your "gay pride" flag....I'm sure you'll be welcome. :badgrin:

Yes it does and a check this, I was being nice and I took away all the stuff I wanted to say, because I don't want to get banned, but I'm warning you nuts, I can get pretty dirty here, so please, lets be cordial, shall we

Fuck that and fuck you.....you think you can whip me in a pissing match son, you better grow a bigger dick. :badgrin:

I don't fkkk with Indy...too many racist nuts there.

AND? It still doesn't make it right, does it?

Hell yes it's right....running a business doesn't deprive me of MY religious freedom. If you act like a freakin queer in my store, I'll throw you out.

Good luck defending that bs, pal.....cause I wouldn't want to partronize you or your damned store and if I ever go into any damned store or venue that got issues with gays or minorities, you don't get my hard earned effin dollars, so bye!!
Yeah, show 'em like you showed ChicFilA.

Forum List

Back