Indiana School Arming Staff

This is happening all around the country.

MADISON, Wis. — The Madison Common Council voted to finalize the removal of school resource officers from Madison’s public high schools.

The MMSD School Board voted unanimously to remove the officers from the schools last month, but it still needed to be approved by the full council Tuesday night.

Supporters of the plan argue the officers’ presence in the schools had a negative impact on students of color.

Terrible idea. The same folks you don't trust to teach your kids anything are the folks you want to have a gun in close proximity to your kids.

Right wing logic is non-existent.
"The same folks you don't trust to teach your kids anything".
That is a lie (what a surprise)
We simply want teachers to stick to teaching reading, writing, arithmetic.... not "you are whatever gender you want to be" and "men can get pregnant" and all the other liberal nonsense.
Given that, how is arming teachers to deter/ counter school shootings "non-existent" logic?
We'll wait.

MADISON, Wis. — The Madison Common Council voted to finalize the removal of school resource officers from Madison’s public high schools.
The MMSD School Board voted unanimously to remove the officers from the schools last month, but it still needed to be approved by the full council Tuesday night.
Supporters of the plan argue the officers’ presence in the schools had a negative impact on students of color.
And when someone shoots up those students of color, they will blame the firearms.
They aren't trying very hard to hide the fact they know they need dead children to push their agenda.

I've got $20 that says there's a shooting at a Madison public high school within two years.

How stupid and short-sighted these idiots are...

And when someone shoots up those students of color, they will blame the firearms.
They aren't trying very hard to hide the fact they know they need dead children to push their agenda.
The schools are no place for law and order, according to the Madison Common Council. It doesn't fit well with what is being taught. :omg:

Your example is what I said. He did not just make one call.

He was being investigated after the first.

The subsequent call just gave the prosecution more juice.

The bottom line is that your police chief friend was wrong. Much can be done about a telephonic threat...

It doesn't state that.

Fine. You're right. That seems important to you.

There's a shit-ton of information about that case on the internet. I've proven you wrong when you say that little can be done about a telephone threat. The exact opposite is true. They're not going to go from "nothing can be done" to a full-blown investigation by the FBI because of a second phone call...

Fine. You're right. That seems important to you.

There's a shit-ton of information about that case on the internet. I've proven you wrong when you say that little can be done about a telephone threat.

I didn't say that.

It isn't what I said.

I further qualified my statement, right?

Never mind.

Yeah, you said "I was told".

Sorry, but if you're going to trot that out as though it matters you have to take ownership of it.

You were shown that what you were told was incorrect, then you said you were told it by the police chief, as if that would somehow make it more valid.

It wasn't The police chief was wrong...

Never mind.

Yeah, you said "I was told".

Sorry, but if you're going to trot that out as though it matters you have to take ownership of it.

You were shown that what you were told was incorrect, then you said you were told it by the police chief, as if that would somehow make it more valid.

It wasn't The police chief was wrong...

No, the chief told me if you called more than once they could pursue the issue as I clarified.

No, the chief told me if you called more than once they could pursue the issue as I clarified.

They can pursue the issue after a single phone call. It depends entirely on the nature of the call and not whether or not it's a single call.

The police chief was wrong...

"The same folks you don't trust to teach your kids anything".
That is a lie (what a surprise)
We simply want teachers to stick to teaching reading, writing, arithmetic.... not "you are whatever gender you want to be" and "men can get pregnant" and all the other liberal nonsense.
Given that, how is arming teachers to deter/ counter school shootings "non-existent" logic?
We'll wait.
Yeah except when they teach history you guys have a hissy fit. When they teach evolution, you guys have a hissy fit. And of course you are purging the libraries across the nation of a lot of books too.

Given that, tell me why arming the people you don't trust is logical.

I'll wait.

Terrible idea. The same folks you don't trust to teach your kids anything are the folks you want to have a gun in close proximity to your kids.

Right wing logic is non-existent.
Wow, you appear to not know anything about the people you're against. Conservatives...
- Trust teachers that don't abuse their position and teach inappropriate material
- Want teachers to teach them educational content.. you say they don't want to "teach your kids anything"
- A trained armed person who wishes to carry in school is a very good idea.

There, glad I could correct you.

Forum List

Back