Indiana School Arming Staff

Yeah except when they teach history you guys have a hissy fit. When they teach evolution, you guys have a hissy fit. And of course you are purging the libraries across the nation of a lot of books too.

Given that, tell me why arming the people you don't trust is logical.

I'll wait.
Teachers should teach history, not CRT.
Who exactly is having a "hissy fit" about teaching Evolution?
Books that are not age appropriate are being removed from SCHOOL libraries, nowhere else.
Bottom line: do you actually think it is a bad idea to arm teachers or are you just using it as an excuse to knock conservatives? What is YOUR answer?
I'll wait.

Wow, you appear to not know anything about the people you're against. Conservatives...
- Trust teachers that don't abuse their position and teach inappropriate material
Sure...until they teach your kids something you personally don't like Then you call them indoctrinators.
- Want teachers to teach them educational content.. you say they don't want to "teach your kids anything"
LOL... Never said that at all but whatever.
- A trained armed person who wishes to carry in school is a very good idea.
Actually it's a terrible idea. Statistics show that bringing a gun into your house increases the chances of you dying by gunfire.

It will be no different with having them in the classroom.

Teachers should teach history, not CRT.
And of course nobody is teaching CRT....it was a just a right wing stunt.
Who exactly is having a "hissy fit" about teaching Evolution?
Christians for one.

Books that are not age appropriate are being removed from SCHOOL libraries, nowhere else.
sure.... lol
Bottom line: do you actually think it is a bad idea to arm teachers or are you just using it as an excuse to knock conservatives? What is YOUR answer?
I'll wait.
Its a bad idea to have guns in the classroom. What is going to happen is that some poorly trained teacher will be tempted to use it and likely will at least brandish it.

Any liberal who thinks its a good idea is just as batshit crazy as you are and that is saying something.

I take a lot of grief from the left because I think we should have armed officers on campus (not guns in the classroom). I've posted this like 50 times .

Look it up. You're certainly not worth the effort to have me find it for you.

My theory is this: If you first call when the shooting starts is to get someone to come with a gun and stop them...doesn't it make sense to have someone with a gun there already?

I don't trust teachers to teach, let alone have access to a gun in class.
Oakville-Trafalgar-High-School-75.png

Sure...until they teach your kids something you personally don't like Then you call them indoctrinators.
No, it has to do with topics that are appropriate for school, educational content. When there are more and more examples of teachers secretly grooming children into their religion and to instruct them not to reveal this to their parents... it's disgusting no matter what the cause is.

Would you want a Christian convincing your children to believe in Christ in secrecy at the public school?

LOL... Never said that at all but whatever.
You did:

"The same folks you don't trust to teach your kids anything..." That's your direct quote.
Actually it's a terrible idea. Statistics show that bringing a gun into your house increases the chances of you dying by gunfire.

It will be no different with having them in the classroom.
And driving a car increases your chances of dying in a car crash.

So, no busses? No driving kids to school?

There's plenty of examples that they are.
Christians for one.
I'm sure you can find rare examples, but I don't see any mainstream outcry. Nearly all Christians believe intelligent design. Creationists make up a very small amount within the scope of the faith.

But if you can provide evidence of your claim, go ahead.

Gotta love when you cross up a poster with points they can't refute, and then they simply turn belly up and submit by merely clicking the laugh emoji on the posts.

Eh candycorn ?

Christians for one.

sure.... lol

Its a bad idea to have guns in the classroom. What is going to happen is that some poorly trained teacher will be tempted to use it and likely will at least brandish it.

Any liberal who thinks its a good idea is just as batshit crazy as you are and that is saying something.

I take a lot of grief from the left because I think we should have armed officers on campus (not guns in the classroom). I've posted this like 50 times .

Look it up. You're certainly not worth the effort to have me find it for you.

My theory is this: If you first call when the shooting starts is to get someone to come with a gun and stop them...doesn't it make sense to have someone with a gun there already?
"And of course nobody is teaching CRT....it was a just a right wing stunt."
Then who is having a "hissy fit" about teaching History?

"Christians for one."
"Christians" is not "conservatives" and the few who are still objecting to evolution vs creationism do not speak for conservatives.

"My theory is this: If you first call when the shooting starts is to get someone to come with a gun and stop them...doesn't it make sense to have someone with a gun there already?"
Can you contradict yourself more? That would be teachers, dumb ass.

And finally, why the hell would I "look up" any of your previous posts?
You're an idiot - we know.

Gotta love when you cross up a poster with points they can't refute, and then they simply turn belly up and submit by merely clicking the laugh emoji on the posts.

Eh candycorn ?
Theres no point arguing with you.

You guys hate teachers when they teach science, history, social studies, etc....
These are facts. Your argument to the contrary is simply silly.

So is there really a need for me to waste my time with you?

"And of course nobody is teaching CRT....it was a just a right wing stunt."
Then who is having a "hissy fit" about teaching History?
Conservative ass-hat parents who think slaves were volunteers.
"Christians for one."
"Christians" is not "conservatives" and the few who are still objecting to evolution vs creationism do not speak for conservatives.
Wow... I'm speechless at your idiocy.
"My theory is this: If you first call when the shooting starts is to get someone to come with a gun and stop them...doesn't it make sense to have someone with a gun there already?"
Can you contradict yourself more? That would be teachers, dumb ass.

And finally, why the hell would I "look up" any of your previous posts?
You're an idiot - we know.
Ahh, the intellectual laziness of the right wing loon.

One of the great ironies of the times is that those who teach our children are not teachable themselves. Worse, they pass this quality on to their students.

Two completely different kinds of law here. A judge cannot rule on a criminal charge unless that charge was brought by police (or a prosecutor).

For a mental health hold, which is civil law, a judge will make a determination only based on the evidence given by an independent authority. If they do make a mental health hold, it will only be for a few weeks at most. Most are a lot shorter. Long term psychiatric institutionalization is a thing of the past. You can blame Jack Nicholson for that.
So many of the recent mass shooters should have been in Mental Institutions. :(

Theres no point arguing with you.

You guys hate teachers when they teach science, history, social studies, etc....
These are facts. Your argument to the contrary is simply silly.
Can you provide an example of where Conservatives don't want science and history taught?
So is there really a need for me to waste my time with you?
You're free to walk away at any time.

Can you provide an example of where Conservatives don't want science and history taught?

You're free to walk away at any time.
I did. You call it CRT and your buddy claims that christians are not conservative

Its just a waste of time to speak facts to a cult member.

You're clearly in a cult so you're a waste of my time.

I did. You call it CRT
CRT is a radical perspective on history, not history itself. You said Conservatives don't want history taught.
and your buddy
Someone I don't know
claims that christians are not conservative
He said Christianity and Conservatism are not the the same thing.. which is true. But many many Christians are Conservative.

Again, you're free to walk away.. but you've said like 4-5 things that aren't true and I've had to correct you over and over. I did twice in this post alone.

I did. You call it CRT and your buddy claims that christians are not conservative

Do you not understand the use of quotation marks? Look who I'm asking.
""Christians" is not "conservatives"" means they are not synonymous.
Now run along and look up "synonymous" so you have a clue about what I'm talking about.

Do you not understand the use of quotation marks? Look who I'm asking.
""Christians" is not "conservatives"" means they are not synonymous.
Now run along and look up "synonymous" so you have a clue about what I'm talking about.
This guy can't get anything right in this thread.

Forum List

Back