Indianapolis: Violence and chaos consuming city; No one knows why; Or...won't say.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Indianapolis residents worry as violence hits restaurants, bars and other public spaces

Add Indy to the list of cities with violent crime overwhelming it. Residents are shocked and frightened as it engulfs restaurants and malls. Not just traditional shit holes like LA, NYC, Detroit, Baltimore etc. But now regular cities like Indy.

Everyone says they don't know what's causing it hahaha!!!

I do. Two easy causes. Depolicing nationwide is one. Guess the other....

Republican mayor?

giggle.gif

Scrape yer shoes, troll boy.

Republican mayor?

giggle.gif

Yes it is. This violence has reached beyond local politics. It's a national crisis now.

Nearly every damn city is seeing it. Yet...no one knows why....after decades of declining crime...it's soaring now. Hmmmm.

Republican mayor?

giggle.gif

Yes it is. This violence has reached beyond local politics. It's a national crisis now.

Nearly every damn city is seeing it. Yet...no one knows why....after decades of declining crime...it's soaring now. Hmmmm.

Ah, I get it. :eusa_doh:

-- when "their" guys are in power, obviously it's "their" philosophies. When "my" guys are in power it's "reached beyond local politics".

Cute idea. Lemme get Aristotle on the phone. I don't think anyone has ever thought of this approach before.

Republican mayor?

Rinos are not republicans. Think, you miserable america-hating wretch.

Yuh huh. What's the R stand for? THINK

That's a reference to the three association fallacy threads he started at the same time, this being one of them -- where he shot his own fallacy in the foot. Do not trouble yourself with concepts beyond your ken.

Indianapolis residents worry as violence hits restaurants, bars and other public spaces

Add Indy to the list of cities with violent crime overwhelming it. Residents are shocked and frightened as it engulfs restaurants and malls. Not just traditional shit holes like LA, NYC, Detroit, Baltimore etc. But now regular cities like Indy.

Everyone says they don't know what's causing it hahaha!!!

I do. Two easy causes. Depolicing nationwide is one. Guess the other....
That would because of the highly illogical liberals war on cops. Why should a cop risk his life, livelihood and reputation for some ungrateful ghetto rats that seek their destruction?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Republican mayor?

That's a reference to the three association fallacy threads he started at the same time, this being one of them -- where he shot his own fallacy in the foot. Do not trouble yourself with concepts beyond your ken.

RINO....

That would because of the highly illogical liberals war on cops. Why should a cop risk his life, livelihood and reputation for some ungrateful ghetto rats that seek their destruction?

All our black friends know is - More rioting means more welfare and affirmative action.

Republican mayor?

RINO....

Fallacy of selective exception. :eusa_snooty:

Forum List

Back