India’s population surpassed 1.428 billion, slightly higher than China’s 1.425 billion people,

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014

--------------------------------------------------------
were doing good at keeping it at 350,000.

Once the downstream increases from unlimited migration begins to take hold, America will quickly top the 400 million mark. Not too long after that, we'll have reached an "equilibrium of misery" so the flood will stop. Why should any more of them come when the life they are hoping to get in the US looks no different than the one they're trying to escape?

Once the downstream increases from unlimited migration begins to take hold, America will quickly top the 400 million mark. Not too long after that, we'll have reached an "equilibrium of misery" so the flood will stop. Why should any more of them come when the life they are hoping to get in the US looks no different than the one they're trying to escape?
We have the same land as China.

That is nothing that a good unhealthy dose of Leftist American Progressivism can't fix.

Soon they will be aborting their babies, sterilizing their children with the gender nonsense, and have out of control murder and crime in their inner cities that will reduce their numbers to nothing. And with their fiscal insanity will send their nation into an economic abyss that will kill off even more people.

Just continue to promote that around the globe in order to depopulate it.

We're just not allowed to profit from it like China. After all we can virtue signal about saving the planet while begging others to rape it in their back yards for us.

As Americans we are a shallow bunch of fools
You need to address this to the politicians and elite circles in your country - that made Americans to become a shallow bunch of fools. - not to China.

You need to address this to the politicians and elite circles in your country - that made Americans to become a shallow bunch of fools. - not to China.
The CCP is an enemy of ALL free people.
That however does not excuse the woke and pc stupidity of American policy makers.

The CCP is an enemy of ALL free people.
That however does not excuse the woke and pc stupidity of American policy makers.
I am free and I do not consider China to be my enemy - also no significant number of China's population complains about the CPC having made the Chinese population to become a shallow bunch of fools, independent of some Chinese people wanting more freedom.

I am free and I do not consider China to be my enemy - also no significant number of China's population complains about the CPC having made the Chinese population to become a shallow bunch of fools, independent of some Chinese people wanting more freedom.
CCP not China

And of course the people don't complain about their government in China. Christ you're stupid.

CCP not China

And of course the people don't complain about their government in China. Christ you're stupid.
No, you just proved that YOU are stupid. Just because the CPC does not allow for a political opposition party - you believe that China's population won't complain about issues infringing their way of live or prosperity. Just how naive are you?

No, you just proved that YOU are stupid. Just because the CPC does not allow for a political opposition party - you believe that China's population won't complain about issues infringing their way of live or prosperity. Just how naive are you?
You are CLEARLY a puppet of the CCP and as such you should not be allowed to vomit your communist propaganda.

Welcome to ignore

in other words you are a dyed in the wool democrat .

It is interesting and possibly instructive to compare what goes on in India (which basically has NO immigration) to Western Europe. In the latter region, the native populations are not even reproducing at replacement rates. Governments are subsidizing people to have babies, some quite generously. But in India, which has massive poverty and everything that goes along with it, the people keep popping them out.

Culture matters.

Forum List

Back