Indictment dismissed with prejudice for Cliven Bundy Ammon Bundy Ryan Bundy and Ryan Paine

Bundy and his gang is nothing more than the rightwing Antifa.
And that's exactly why they were released. Right? LOL! People standing up for themselves are always criminals to regressive butt stains unless they are the one persecuted.

They were released due to the bumbling incompetence of the feds. Read it.

So Antifa aren't people standing up for themselves?

Or...do only rightwingnuts fall into that special category?
What cars businesses and assorted landscape has Bundy or his supporters burned destroyed or wrecked? What people has Bundy or his supporters attacked?

Did he own the refuge he and his gang took over and trashed? Nah....just more free land he felt entitled to.
Did he assault random strangers? Did he set cars on fire? Did he burn down businesses and damage other businesses?

I can hunt or fish on federal land without paying anything. I also pay taxes so in theory, I own that federal land.
I see no problem with him grazing his cattle on it, because it wasn't being used for anything else. Beside I like beef

I think that you should march right up to the West Wing (after all its the "people's house) and share a Big Mac with the orange clown......See how that will work out for you, Ms. Ayn Rand....LOL

Except antifa doesn't produce a single thing. Bundy who is a rancher, actually feeds people.

You do like beef, don't you?

Except you have no idea what members of Antifa do or what jobs they hold.

Bundy just wants to graze his cows for free on someone else's land.

Most antifa member go to school or live with their parents. The land Bundy was letting his cattle graze on was federal land. The states, in forming the Constitution, did not give the federal government power to own land.

Did he pay the very modest grazing fees to graze on it? Was it his personal property? What gave him the right to take it? Ans. He's an asshole who thinks he's entitled to free shit.

I can hunt or fish on federal land without paying anything. I also pay taxes so in theory, I own that federal land.

I see no problem with him grazing his cattle on it, because it wasn't being used for anything else. Beside I like beef. :biggrin:

Yup...but...you have to pay for a license right? And there are limits to what you can catch and when? Kind of needed in order to keep it sustainable and not overly damage the environment and the fees pay for that management.

Cattle can and do create a lot of damage if not well managed and Bundy owes over a million in grazing fees.

Why should the rest of us have to pay our fees...our taxes etc and he doesn't?

Except antifa doesn't produce a single thing. Bundy who is a rancher, actually feeds people.

Most antifa member go to school or live with their parents. The land Bundy was letting his cattle graze on was federal land. The states, in forming the Constitution, did not give the federal government power to own land.

Did he pay the very modest grazing fees to graze on it? Was it his personal property? What gave him the right to take it? Ans. He's an asshole who thinks he's entitled to free shit.

I see no problem with him grazing his cattle on it, because it wasn't being used for anything else. Beside I like beef. :biggrin:

Yup...but...you have to pay for a license right? And there are limits to what you can catch and when? Kind of needed in order to keep it sustainable and not overly damage the environment and the fees pay for that management.

Cattle can and do create a lot of damage if not well managed and Bundy owes over a million in grazing fees.

He offered to pay and for is trouble the BLM attacked his family had snipers take aim at his family, they systematically lied about everything about the entire case, the case was not thrown out cause some body did not cross a t or dot an I it was thrown out because BLM and the Government lawyers all LIED about what happened over several YEARS. They lied in COURT, they with held information and they abused the legal system all while terrorizing a family.

He pays income taxes, but the grazing fees they are trying to charge him are BS. Federal attorneys sued him to stop his “unauthorized and unlawful” grazing of livestock on federal lands, which they said contain archaeological sites, sensitive and rare plants, and the desert tortoise, a threatened and protected species. It was merely retribution from the Obama administration which was full of environmental wackos.

I don't really care about some stupid turtle.

2-16-16 Doc 4 - U.S.A. v CLIVEN BUNDY - USA Detention Memorandum for Cliven Bundy | Crime & Justice | Criminal Justice

While Bundy claims he is a cattle rancher, his ranching operation – to the extent it can be called that – is unconventional if not bizarre. Rather than manage and control his cattle, he lets them run wild on the public lands with little, if any, human interaction until such time when he traps them and hauls them off to be sold or slaughtered for his own consumption. He does not vaccinate or treat his cattle for disease; does not employ cowboys to control and herd them; does not manage or control breeding; has no knowledge of where all the cattle are located at any given time; rarely brands them before he captures them; and has to bait them into traps in order to gather them.

Nor does he bring his cattle off the public lands in the off-season to feed them when the already sparse food supply in the desert is even scarcer. Raised in the wild, Bundy’s cattle are left to fend for themselves year-round, fighting off predators and scrounging for the meager amounts of food and water available in the difficult and arid terrain that comprises the public lands in that area of the country. Bereft of human interaction, his cattle that manage to survive are wild, mean and ornery. At the time of the events giving rise to the charges, Bundy’s cattle numbered over 1,000 head, straying as far as 50 miles from his ranch and into the Lake Mead National Recreation Area (“LMNRA”), getting stuck in mud, wandering onto golf courses, straying onto the freeway (causing accidents on occasion) – foraging aimlessly and wildly, roaming in small groups over hundreds of thousands of acres of federal lands that exist for the use of the general public for many other types of commercial and recreational uses such as camping, hunting, and hiking. Bundy claims he has strong anti-federal government views, proclaiming that the federal government cannot own land under the U.S. Constitution. These are not principled views – and certainly they have no merit legally – but nonetheless serve conveniently as a way for Bundy to somehow try to convince others that he has some reason for acting lawlessly, other than the obvious one: it serves his own ends and benefits him financially. Untethering himself from the law, Bundy claims he can do with his cattle as he pleases, including not incurring the expenses to manage or control them and not paying for the forage they consume at the expense of federal taxpayers.

He offered to pay and for is trouble the BLM attacked his family had snipers take aim at his family, they systematically lied about everything about the entire case, the case was not thrown out cause some body did not cross a t or dot an I it was thrown out because BLM and the Government lawyers all LIED about what happened over several YEARS. They lied in COURT, they with held information and they abused the legal system all while terrorizing a family.

Why didn't he pay?

Bundy's boys were pointing their guns at the law enforcement.

170301-Smith-Bundy-rancher-tease_tvnskp

White privilege is a beautiful thing.

He pays income taxes, but the grazing fees they are trying to charge him are BS. Federal attorneys sued him to stop his “unauthorized and unlawful” grazing of livestock on federal lands, which they said contain archaeological sites, sensitive and rare plants, and the desert tortoise, a threatened and protected species. It was merely retribution from the Obama administration which was full of environmental wackos.

I don't really care about some stupid turtle.

Why are grazing fees BS? Are hunting fees? Fishing fees? What pays for the management of an area? Taxpayers so people like Bundy can make a living off them for free?

His land

Funny....have yet to see a deed of ownership, any indication he purchased it.

2-16-16 Doc 4 - U.S.A. v CLIVEN BUNDY - USA Detention Memorandum for Cliven Bundy | Crime & Justice | Criminal Justice

While Bundy claims he is a cattle rancher, his ranching operation – to the extent it can be called that – is unconventional if not bizarre. Rather than manage and control his cattle, he lets them run wild on the public lands with little, if any, human interaction until such time when he traps them and hauls them off to be sold or slaughtered for his own consumption. He does not vaccinate or treat his cattle for disease; does not employ cowboys to control and herd them; does not manage or control breeding; has no knowledge of where all the cattle are located at any given time; rarely brands them before he captures them; and has to bait them into traps in order to gather them.

Nor does he bring his cattle off the public lands in the off-season to feed them when the already sparse food supply in the desert is even scarcer. Raised in the wild, Bundy’s cattle are left to fend for themselves year-round, fighting off predators and scrounging for the meager amounts of food and water available in the difficult and arid terrain that comprises the public lands in that area of the country. Bereft of human interaction, his cattle that manage to survive are wild, mean and ornery. At the time of the events giving rise to the charges, Bundy’s cattle numbered over 1,000 head, straying as far as 50 miles from his ranch and into the Lake Mead National Recreation Area (“LMNRA”), getting stuck in mud, wandering onto golf courses, straying onto the freeway (causing accidents on occasion) – foraging aimlessly and wildly, roaming in small groups over hundreds of thousands of acres of federal lands that exist for the use of the general public for many other types of commercial and recreational uses such as camping, hunting, and hiking. Bundy claims he has strong anti-federal government views, proclaiming that the federal government cannot own land under the U.S. Constitution. These are not principled views – and certainly they have no merit legally – but nonetheless serve conveniently as a way for Bundy to somehow try to convince others that he has some reason for acting lawlessly, other than the obvious one: it serves his own ends and benefits him financially. Untethering himself from the law, Bundy claims he can do with his cattle as he pleases, including not incurring the expenses to manage or control them and not paying for the forage they consume at the expense of federal taxpayers.
The charges were dropped with Prejudice because the BLM SYSTEMATICALLY LIED, they attacked the Bundy's they threatened the Bundy's they even tried to incite the Bundy's into firing on law enforcement all while LYING about it. The Lawyers in the case hid information refused to turn over information and even called the Bundy's liars in court rooms.

The charges were dropped with Prejudice because the BLM SYSTEMATICALLY LIED, they attacked the Bundy's they threatened the Bundy's they even tried to incite the Bundy's into firing on law enforcement all while LYING about it. The Lawyers in the case hid information refused to turn over information and even called the Bundy's liars in court rooms.

Actually, that is the only reason the charges were dropped. The rest is just opinion.

Case closed. There's nothing anyone can say of do about it, because the case has been dismissed.

Now let's all have a nice fat juicy beefburger. :biggrin:

Why didn't he pay?
Because BLM was threatening him he refused to pay them after they started threatening him and his family and offered to pay another entity BLM would have none of it. It was all in the files the Attorneys and BLM were forced to give the Judge.

Forum List

Back