🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Indictment dismissed with prejudice for Cliven Bundy Ammon Bundy Ryan Bundy and Ryan Paine

You exposed your stupidity about the Bundy Ranch and Oregon stand-off.....but you are a leftard so that is "par for the course".

Oh no - I am quite familiar with the lawless bastards and their cost and damage caused all on US taxpayers.

7 kinds of government subsidies those angry ranchers get that you don’t
$3.3 million and counting: The cost of the Malheur occupation
Photos Of Damage Caused By Oregon Occupiers Proves They Aren't Fit To Manage Anything | HuffPost
Your post lost all cred when the last word was HuffPost

Bundy and his gang is nothing more than the rightwing Antifa.
And that's exactly why they were released. Right? LOL! People standing up for themselves are always criminals to regressive butt stains unless they are the one persecuted.

They were released due to the bumbling incompetence of the feds. Read it.

So Antifa aren't people standing up for themselves?

Or...do only rightwingnuts fall into that special category?
Holy shit. You're admitting the feds are a bunch of bumbling fools using nothing but arrogance and titles to fuck people over?

That's a step in the right direction.

They seriously fucked up the case - no one to blame but themselves.
Sending snipers in after some guy grazing cows is fucked up? Crazy.

Except that guy had an armed militia with him....makes it a bit tricky.

Except antifa doesn't produce a single thing. Bundy who is a rancher, actually feeds people.

You do like beef, don't you?

I think the more salient point is that ANTIFA exists to violently silence those with views contrary to the party.

Bundy just wanted to graze cattle.

On someone else's land, with out paying for it...oh wait. That's theft.

On government land that he indeed was paying for through grazing fees.

At least try to occasionally be honest, you know, just to keep us off balance...

The whole fucking thing was a deliberate abuse of power on the direct orders/influence of Harry Reid so he could get the water rights for his son who was doing development work in Las Vegas.

Conspiracy theory

You are really confused about this aren't you Moon Bat?

It was a fact that the filthy ass government all of a sudden had an interest in the water that Bundy was using and that Reid's son was working a deal that needed the water. Not conspiracy but fact..
It's about uranium too.

But mostly it's about batshit crazy federal agents plopped down in the middle of rural communities, and how they systematically and criminally persecute the people who live there.
Yup remember the Wyoming family that won over some pond

Well I guess not so much.

Cliven Bundy to walk free as federal judge dismisses Bundy Ranch standoff case

Remember the Bundy's said they were under constant surveillance and the left said they were paranoid?
Or they felt they needed to arm themselves because the government had snipers on them? And they apparently did.

• Records about surveillance at the Bundy ranch
• Maps about government surveillance
• Records about the presence of government snipers
• FBI logs about activity at the ranch in the days leading up to standoff
• Law-enforcement assessments dating to 2012 that found the Bundys posed no threat
• Internal affairs reports about misconduct by Bureau of Land Management agents

Crazy how years later they are proven correct. I guess obie didn't learn from the clinton's how to deal with people you don't like as they did in Waco.

White privilege!

And that's exactly why they were released. Right? LOL! People standing up for themselves are always criminals to regressive butt stains unless they are the one persecuted.

Holy shit. You're admitting the feds are a bunch of bumbling fools using nothing but arrogance and titles to fuck people over?

After the government took their sniper stations. Is that the problem here? He and others dared to counter the government's actions? Is that your hang up?

After the government took their sniper stations. Is that the problem here? He and others dared to counter the government's actions? Is that your hang up?

After? Or before?

2-16-16 Doc 4 - U.S.A. v CLIVEN BUNDY - USA Detention Memorandum for Cliven Bundy | Crime & Justice | Criminal Justice

While Bundy claims he is a cattle rancher, his ranching operation – to the extent it can be called that – is unconventional if not bizarre. Rather than manage and control his cattle, he lets them run wild on the public lands with little, if any, human interaction until such time when he traps them and hauls them off to be sold or slaughtered for his own consumption. He does not vaccinate or treat his cattle for disease; does not employ cowboys to control and herd them; does not manage or control breeding; has no knowledge of where all the cattle are located at any given time; rarely brands them before he captures them; and has to bait them into traps in order to gather them.

Nor does he bring his cattle off the public lands in the off-season to feed them when the already sparse food supply in the desert is even scarcer. Raised in the wild, Bundy’s cattle are left to fend for themselves year-round, fighting off predators and scrounging for the meager amounts of food and water available in the difficult and arid terrain that comprises the public lands in that area of the country. Bereft of human interaction, his cattle that manage to survive are wild, mean and ornery. At the time of the events giving rise to the charges, Bundy’s cattle numbered over 1,000 head, straying as far as 50 miles from his ranch and into the Lake Mead National Recreation Area (“LMNRA”), getting stuck in mud, wandering onto golf courses, straying onto the freeway (causing accidents on occasion) – foraging aimlessly and wildly, roaming in small groups over hundreds of thousands of acres of federal lands that exist for the use of the general public for many other types of commercial and recreational uses such as camping, hunting, and hiking. Bundy claims he has strong anti-federal government views, proclaiming that the federal government cannot own land under the U.S. Constitution. These are not principled views – and certainly they have no merit legally – but nonetheless serve conveniently as a way for Bundy to somehow try to convince others that he has some reason for acting lawlessly, other than the obvious one: it serves his own ends and benefits him financially. Untethering himself from the law, Bundy claims he can do with his cattle as he pleases, including not incurring the expenses to manage or control them and not paying for the forage they consume at the expense of federal taxpayers.
The charges were dropped with Prejudice because the BLM SYSTEMATICALLY LIED, they attacked the Bundy's they threatened the Bundy's they even tried to incite the Bundy's into firing on law enforcement all while LYING about it. The Lawyers in the case hid information refused to turn over information and even called the Bundy's liars in court rooms.

Actually, that is the only reason the charges were dropped. The rest is just opinion.
Actually a judge ruled. It's now fact.

The judge ruled on this? they attacked the Bundy's they threatened the Bundy's they even tried to incite the Bundy's into firing on law enforcement all while LYING about it.

I thought the ruling was on the lawyers hiding critical information - a serious no no.
The ruling was because the feds actually had them in the site's of snipers and they lied about it. How the hell are you actually arguing the government was right in this?

Ok...you are right - found this, the ruling was all of it: Judge dismisses federal charges against Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, who calls himself ‘a political prisoner’

U.S. District Court Judge Gloria Navarro dismissed the case against the rancher, two of his sons and a Montana militiaman, just three weeks after she declared a mistrial in the case against Bundy. Navarro had ruled that government lawyers suppressed key evidence that would have been favorable to the defendants’ case — including suppression of evidence from FBI surveillance cameras recording the Bundy family home and the presence of federal snipers around the property ahead of the standoff, among other omissions.

Remember the Bundy's said they were under constant surveillance and the left said they were paranoid?
Or they felt they needed to arm themselves because the government had snipers on them? And they apparently did.

• Law-enforcement assessments dating to 2012 that found the Bundys posed no threat

Crazy how years later they are proven correct. I guess obie didn't learn from the clinton's how to deal with people you don't like as they did in Waco.

White privilege!
suck on my white privilege......

Except antifa doesn't produce a single thing. Bundy who is a rancher, actually feeds people.

Now THAT is a great "defense"......LOL
I bet you said that with your mouth full

No, no, its is a "great defense"......question, however,

If I mug some little old lady, take $80 from her wallet....but give her $10 back for a cab home and give another $10 to some beggar......do I get some kudos from you guys for only keeping $60 of what I stole?
I bet that old lady voted for the clintons and jugears that came to Washington dirt poor and left kazillioaires

Now THAT is a great "defense"......LOL
I bet you said that with your mouth full

No, no, its is a "great defense"......question, however,

If I mug some little old lady, take $80 from her wallet....but give her $10 back for a cab home and give another $10 to some beggar......do I get some kudos from you guys for only keeping $60 of what I stole?

The analogy works......if you're high...try again

Except you have no idea what members of Antifa do or what jobs they hold.

Bundy just wants to graze his cows for free on someone else's land.
His land

Funny....have yet to see a deed of ownership, any indication he purchased it.
Why would you?

I think the more salient point is that ANTIFA exists to violently silence those with views contrary to the party.

Bundy just wanted to graze cattle.

On someone else's land, with out paying for it...oh wait. That's theft.
Government land IS all of ours retard.

Get the facts right, He had help AFTER the BLM and FBI had snipers on his family. I realize facts are not your strong suit but keep up will ya?

OJ was aquitted as well.

The US justice system is like a Ford Pinto. Sometimes it gets you to work, sometimes it explodes and you die screaming in a fire.
That was some funny shit. You win the day!

winternet.jpg

The federal government is always in the wrong... that’s their job

Anyone that fucks over the federal government is in the right

Most antifa member go to school or live with their parents. The land Bundy was letting his cattle graze on was federal land. The states, in forming the Constitution, did not give the federal government power to own land.

Did he pay the very modest grazing fees to graze on it? Was it his personal property? What gave him the right to take it? Ans. He's an asshole who thinks he's entitled to free shit.
It’s the peoples land, not the federal governments.

They just scream *racism* whenever they're busted for being criminal asshats who think it's cool to trample on the civil and human rights of American citizens.

And what right did Ammon an his pals have to take over a national wildlife refuge, trash the place, disrupt a small town and cause 6 million or so in damage and cost to get them the hell out :confused-84:
You Bundy duhfenders have lost ya eva lovin minds!

Forum List

Back